Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,507 members, 7,923,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:49 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188724 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
nifty: @temmytanny wld i need to take a copy ☀̤̣̈̇f the dsp-122 nd ds-230 to the embassy the day ☀̤̣̈̇f interview? Nd wnt to still confirm if AOS won't be needed............pls anyone too can reply ASAP
visit www.travel.state.gov for the forms

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
Bussyme:

@temmytanny, hello 2 the entire NLs, this guy had registered for dvlottery 12 consecutive times b4 he won . Went 2 embassy 3 time b4 CO (magret thacher) granted him geniue palli 2 enter AME but stil flex in 9ja o. Now he had made contacted 2 his old sch friend promising him 2 come AME 3 months b4 carry his wife. What can he do when getting there. Pls advice dis guy.
so are u supporting my old friend advise? I cant go with out my family and thats why am stil in naija sourcing for funds for flight tickets. am not flexing in naija ooo but hustling to get cash.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nike93(f): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Wow!nice thread. I read evrything from d 1st page. I also entered for the 2013dv wish everyone d best
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nike93: Wow!nice thread. I read evrything from d 1st page. I also entered for the 2013dv wish everyone d best
and you too the very best. 5days to go
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
HMMMMMM , GOD , MAY 1ST IS AROUND THE CORNER , PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by andy1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
i nid advice o. My elder sis spelt her middle name wrngly while registering. I jxt wana knw if it will affect her when she wins?? And when r d results gon be owt? Tanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
Countdown to may 1.lord i need ur mercy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
andy1: i nid advice o. My elder sis spelt her middle name wrngly while registering. I jxt wana knw if it will affect her when she wins?? And when r d results gon be owt? Tanx

Yes, i have similar problem, my WAEC Result has my first and last name without my initial but I included my initial during DV registration.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2012
andy1: i nid advice o. My elder sis spelt her middle name wrngly while registering. I jxt wana knw if it will affect her when she wins?? And when r d results gon be owt? Tanx

if she win need God favour because consular officer is the determinant.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ All, why una dey do countdown na? Abeg leave may one joooooooooor..................The timer has started....... 5 [/b[b]]Days to go
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
temmytanny:
so are u supporting my old friend advise? I cant go with out my family and thats why am stil in naija sourcing for funds for flight tickets. am not flexing in naija ooo but hustling to get cash.
go with your family. God will surely provide for you and your family.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
temmytanny:
i dont think it would be the last but may be the last that is applied for free. 2015 myabe charged at $30. No email will be sent to you ,you use the code with you to check if you have won.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
dridowu: go with your family. God will surely provide for you and your family.
tanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
Temmy M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ interview is tommorrow what i mean is wld i need to take a copy ☀̤̣̈̇f what i hve filled to kcc before to the embassy on the day ☀̤̣̈̇f the interview nd wnted to be sure on the issue ☀̤̣̈̇f affidavit ☀̤̣̈̇f support that nigerians don't need it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
nifty: Temmy M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ interview is tommorrow what i mean is wld i need to take a copy ☀̤̣̈̇f what i hve filled to kcc before to the embassy on the day ☀̤̣̈̇f the interview nd wnted to be sure on the issue ☀̤̣̈̇f affidavit ☀̤̣̈̇f support that nigerians don't need it
you dont need to go with copy of what you sent to kcc except if you arent sure of the information you sent to them. Nigeria DV applicants dont need Affidavit of support. All the best in your interview,like i used to say be calm and bold when you are asked questions
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 12:26am On Apr 26, 2012
(4days2May1)DONTPANIC.......ALL_IS_WELL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2012
Hhhmmmmn
life no end sha.....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2012
moozza67:

[color=#006600][/color] Hi, from where did u hear this, we hope this wouldn't happen now. what may be expected is that Nigeria may now not be eligible for some years, just like Bangledish was not eligible take part in the dv 2013, because the number of immigrants from that country to USA within the last 5 years has hit the required target. so it will not be a surprise if Nigeria does not qualify for dv2014. For ur second question, if u win dv2013, the only way u can check your status is by using ur confirmation number given to u when u made an entry, if u can't locate it, just forget about dv 2013 and put ur hope on dv2014. i had same problem last year with dv2012, trying to make a copy of my confirmation number, i lost the page, i tried all i could to recover the document, but it was impossible. AS per ur question, nobody will contact u 2ru ur email to tell u maybe u win or lose, it is only when you confirm with ur confirmation number and surname that u can know .on same page u will be instructed to feel certain forms where u will equally be required to fill ur current mailing address through which u will receive your 1st and second notification letters. hope this answers ur questions.the result is around the corner, now roughly 5 days. HEE! God have mercy on ur children o. amen

Thanks, man. It happened to me in mdv2012. It was my first time, and someone helped me. I did it myself this time. I can‘t wait!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifemaco: 3:29am On Apr 26, 2012
nifty: Temmy M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ interview is tommorrow what i mean is wld i need to take a copy ☀̤̣̈̇f what i hve filled to kcc before to the embassy on the day ☀̤̣̈̇f the interview nd wnted to be sure on the issue ☀̤̣̈̇f affidavit ☀̤̣̈̇f support that nigerians don't need it
the gud Lord dat did it fo others will go with u and do the same for u. GOODLUCK
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2012
Hi guys, let's take it cool on our tongue and hv respect for individuals, it's an educative forum let's keep that in mind.
@Temmytanny, thanks the passports are now ready 3 days after d given date.

@anita,okoli I don't know ur purse, if U really want to hv d degree U are studying for you could go, get ur green card and come back to finish up but may be a lil expensive. I hv a friend that left a few yrs back with weeks to write his final papers for he was running out of time. He is doing well now after starting again and now has his degree in d US. Good luck in what U eventually do

Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2012
@ nifty, today is thursday. U would most likely not meet the slim lady but a young man as the CO, he's quite cool and looking for correctness. Relax and get Ur visa

Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2012
@ All DV2013 LOTTERY APPLICANT.

cheesy Luck is yours wishes are mine let’s ur
future be always shine.Best of Luck cheesy

cheesy I’ve enlisted God’s help for you and
I’m praying for success for you, but I
figure a little luck won’t hurt either. So
best of luck. cheesy

cheesy A fulfilling future belongs 2 those with
strong vision and resilience. It doesn’t
matter where U might be now. Starting
well n finishing strong is what counts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Mavor: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2012
I lost my DV-2013 confirmation number through crashed laptop. Kai!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2012
Mavor: I lost my DV-2013 confirmation number through crashed laptop. Kai!!!
Sowie mavor. Long time.
busayodot: Hi guys, let's take it cool on our tongue and hv respect for individuals, it's an educative forum let's keep that in mind.
@Temmytanny, thanks the passports are now ready 3 days after d given date.

@anita,okoli I don't know ur purse, if U really want to hv d degree U are studying for you could go, get ur green card and come back to finish up but may be a lil expensive. I hv a friend that left a few yrs back with weeks to write his final papers for he was running out of time. He is doing well now after starting again and now has his degree in d US. Good luck in what U eventually do

Regards
@ Busayot, how much did you get the Passport and where? Need to do mine should in case................
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2012
Emmancy: @ All DV2013 LOTTERY APPLICANT.

cheesy Luck is yours wishes are mine let’s ur
future be always shine.Best of Luck cheesy

cheesy I’ve enlisted God’s help for you and
I’m praying for success for you, but I
figure a little luck won’t hurt either. So
best of luck. cheesy

cheesy A fulfilling future belongs 2 those with
strong vision and resilience. It doesn’t
matter where U might be now. Starting
well n finishing strong is what counts. cheesy
God favour shall be ours :-D

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2012
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa was granted A̶̲̥̅♏ happy i was asked just 3 questions nd that was it the guy was just too nice and friendly..................
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2012
@pelumiv, the passports I'm talking about are for collection after the Visa interview. But you could get yours from d passport office in Festac. Don't know for sure hw much now but guess still around 18 - 20k
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2012
Cogratulations nifty, the thursday guy was seems to be a friendly guy. So happy for you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
nifty: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa was granted A̶̲̥̅♏ happy i was asked just 3 questions nd that was it the guy was just too nice and friendly..................

Congrat! be prepare to leave 9ja o and dont forget to gist NLs when getting to america how d place be and come up wth ur fully interview at embassy now for nl to read. Congrat.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks Busayo and congrat to Nifty. Can i go to the passport office myself or do i need an agent?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ Nifty, Kindly share your experience with us and the questions asked. Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
Pelumiv: Thanks Busayo and congrat to Nifty. Can i go to the passport office myself or do i need an agent?

No big dee in gettng interl passport so far u have money. Agent cann't do it 4 u because ur image & thumb print would be done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.