Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188299 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2012
@ Nifty, its very possible. @ Bussyme, i will wen i settle wel. Believe me thnhs are not really d way they are in Nijjar o. @ Temmytanny, i beg no dey code for ur guy na me and u know wetin we carry for hand but truely na God sha. I pray everyone reading ds mail will have greater reasons to celebrate soon. we went visitng some friends yesterday and wat surprised me most was wen i met a Nigerian woman who has lived in the USA for 26 years wtout genuine documents that was wen i valued the LOTTERY d more............. May GOD continue to hear our humble cries on Nairaland 4 ever and ever......AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2012
@ Deji,Seriously cant she apply for the green vard over there? i mean the woman u talked about.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
@ Pelimv, learnt her papers are not genuine anymore cos she has long over stayed...........
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
Dejie4live: @ Nifty, its very possible. @ Bussyme, i will wen i settle wel. Believe me thnhs are not really d way they are in Nijjar o. @ Temmytanny, i beg no dey code for ur guy na me and u know wetin we carry for hand but truely na God sha. I pray everyone reading ds mail will have greater reasons to celebrate soon. we went visitng some friends yesterday and wat surprised me most was wen i met a Nigerian woman who has lived in the USA for 26 years wtout genuine documents that was wen i valued the LOTTERY d more............. May GOD continue to hear our humble cries on Nairaland 4 ever and ever......AMEN

@dejie,so their pple like that in US . What has she being doing there since,how have she being eating, sending money to family etc
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
hi house new here but i ve been following for some months.i applied for dv 2013 as maried wit a kid.we only did trad weding.any help? Pls hav u had any one given visa with working experience. Pls reply house. May 1st shal favour all of us in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
deji u mean i can transfer just for final year?nd are u coming back really soon to finish uni?or ur just gonna take transfer
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
nifty: @deji can you find out if someone can find out if one can transfer from a nigerian uni to a uni there just for final year am in 300level nd wld be finishng session in july so wnt to kno if g transfer is possible...nd house pray for your boy my interview comes up on the 26th on that day i would posses my possesion in jesus name
forget transfer ,you may start all over again according to reports am hear from friends over there. Two of the people i helped apply in 2003 n 2004 that won started all over again. Infact one was my very close pal in final year then(civil eng),he is now a professional nurse.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
Bussyme:

@dejie,so their pple like that in US . What has she being doing there since,how have she being eating, sending money to family etc
I think she is staying in a state where the immigration law isnt strict. The only option she has now is to marry a greencard holder.
@deji,how far? any thing for her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
masterfarm: hi house new here but i ve been following for some months.i applied for dv 2013 as maried wit a kid.we only did trad weding.any help? Pls hav u had any one given visa with working experience. Pls reply house. May 1st shal favour all of us in Jesus name. Amen.
The embassy always love to see documentation and so try to register your traditional marriage at the local govt or do a court wedding to back it up now before the result comes out. With or without work experience,you will be given visa once you meet their requirement and presented geniune docs.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
thanks@tammy. I will register the traditional mariage asap and we wil proceed to do the court weding. @tammy pls o we did the trad mariage last year april hope the local govt wil accept and certify it?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
temmytanny:
I think she is staying in a state where the immigration law isnt strict. The only option she has now is to marry a greencard holder.
@deji,how far? any thing for her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if u marry her latter she will divorce u after she has got the green card.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by doxat(m): 2:10am On Apr 23, 2012
nifty: deji u mean i can transfer just for final year?nd are u coming back really soon to finish uni?or ur just gonna take transfer

i would advise against you starting again, means all the years you've spent will be a waste. it's possible you transfer, you mit however have to be in for more than a year, maybe 4 semesters, that’s less than 2 years, cos there are courses that will be required which mit not have be treated in Nigeria, agian any grade less than a C cannot be transferred. when checking out schools, look under transfer student, the required GPA is dependent on the department and the school you are applying to
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2012
masterfarm: thanks@tammy. I will register the traditional mariage asap and we wil proceed to do the court weding. @tammy pls o we did the trad mariage last year april hope the local govt wil accept and certify it?
yes,even if na 10years back
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2012
guys im thinking of sumthing o. Last year's result had problem thats why there is a re-draw july 15th that year. The dv 2013 confirmation page has sumthing called DIGITAL SIGNATURE. I think this is to avoid last year's mess. What do u think?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2012
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Bussyme: Hello NLs some days to d day...............God help & ans majority of guys.............

Bussyme hi, please I have some things I will want u/any NL member to clarify for me, please as the dv 2013 result will be coming out by May 1st, does it mean that if someone checks by that date and found out he/she has not been selected, does that mean he will not be selected again for dv2013? What I mean to ask is, will all the result be released at once, that is by 1st May 2012 or batch by batch throughout the month of May 2012.
Secondly, I know the required documents are:
-police report
-birth certificate
-medical report
-Marriage cert if married
-international passport
Please at what stage does each of the above documents requested for? Is any of them going to be asked for before the given day of interview?
3edly, if I have a wife and a child of two and half years, does it mean I am going to obtain an international passport for him too? What about police report, do I have to obtain police for myself, my wife and my child? And what does it cost each. Lastly my birth certificate has for a very long time been misplaced by my parent, how are my going to go about getting another one and how much does it cost to get it.
GOD blesses u as you take your time to answer my questions stepwise. I pray that all NLS will have a cause to glorify our ALMIGHTY ALLAH for the big favor he must have done us comes May 1st. AMEN.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hello house, the collection of visa that should take 5 business days is still not ready for my sister. this is the second day extra, has anyone had a similar case?
regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by doxat(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
busayodot: Hello house, the collection of visa that should take 5 business days is still not ready for my sister. this is the second day extra, has anyone had a similar case?
regards

if after a week its not ready, let her go back to the consolate in the afternoon, she will be allowed in with the collection letter given on the last interview date. i knw a cople of plp dat had such issues
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
moozza67: [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

Bussyme hi, please I have some things I will want u/any NL member to clarify for me, please as the dv 2013 result will be coming out by May 1st, does it mean that if someone checks by that date and found out he/she has not been selected, does that mean he will not be selected again for dv2013? What I mean to ask is, will all the result be released at once, that is by 1st May 2012 or batch by batch throughout the month of May 2012.
Secondly, I know the required documents are:
-police report
-birth certificate
-medical report
-Marriage cert if married
-international passport
Please at what stage does each of the above documents requested for? Is any of them going to be asked for before the given day of interview?
3edly, if I have a wife and a child of two and half years, does it mean I am going to obtain an international passport for him too? What about police report, do I have to obtain police for myself, my wife and my child? And what does it cost each. Lastly my birth certificate has for a very long time been misplaced by my parent, how are my going to go about getting another one and how much does it cost to get it.
GOD blesses u as you take your time to answer my questions stepwise. I pray that all NLS will have a cause to glorify our ALMIGHTY ALLAH for the big favor he must have done us comes May 1st. AMEN.

gud day i red ur post: (1) d result is releasing batch by batch.

(2) police report,birth cert,medical, marriage cert if married & interl passport, all are needed when going to embassy. No stages for your documents to embassy but you must have everything b4 they attend to you.

(3) your child of 2 yrs must get interl passport even a month child must get it.

(4) your birth cert that lost,go to national population census of the state of your residing now,you will get real birth cert but make sure you have court affidavit b4 going there.

Lastly, the cost are:
police report = 8k
birth cert= 3k
medical=22k
interl passport=18k

9 days to D day. God have mercy on ur childs
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
Guys, someone in the house lost his visa interview today because he had no WAEC. So the information stating that they accept Vocational isnt true. I guess they mean, you must have WAEC with vocational. So please,to save your money dont apply if you dont have WAEC or NECO result(thats if you are principal applicant). I feel sorry for the guy and his wife but life goes on.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
busayodot: Hello house, the collection of visa that should take 5 business days is still not ready for my sister. this is the second day extra, has anyone had a similar case?
regards
Dont panic ,it normal
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
temmytanny: Guys, someone in the house lost his visa interview today because he had no WAEC. So the information stating that they accept Vocational isnt true. I guess they mean, you must have WAEC with vocational. So please,to save your money dont apply if you dont have WAEC or NECO result(thats if you are principal applicant). I feel sorry for the guy and his wife but life goes on.

I also feel sorry 4 d guy. Life continue o.
House members NABTEB is not accepted.

To my surprise NABTEB is written at dvlottery web site for nigeria requirement but getting to embassy the story changed for one of our guy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by doxat(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
Bussyme:

I also feel sorry 4 d guy. Life continue o.
House members NABTEB is not accepted.

To my surprise NABTEB is written at dvlottery web site for nigeria requirement but getting to embassy the story changed for one of our guy.

something en right, the guy is not giving you the full gist, if it is listed on their site as being accepted, trust me it is. another thing that might have messed him up is the required number of credits

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2012
Bussyme:

gud day i red ur post: (1) d result is releasing batch by batch.

(2) police report,birth cert,medical, marriage cert if married & interl passport, all are needed when going to embassy. No stages for your documents to embassy but you must have everything b4 they attend to you.

(3) your child of 2 yrs must get interl passport even a month child must get it.

(4) your birth cert that lost,go to national population census of the state of your residing now,you will get real birth cert but make sure you have court affidavit b4 going there.

Lastly, the cost are:
police report = 8k
birth cert= 3k
medical=22k
interl passport=18k

9 days to D day. God have mercy on ur childs
@bussyme who told u that result will be release batch by batch i don't known where u get ur fake info all result will be release at once if u check on may 1 if u are not sellected that is the final result. Concerning ur friend that presented NABTEB certificate and was refuse visa may be ur guy did not tell u the reason why the deny him visa,there was a case of a girl that have WAEC cert. With 7credits including eng. And maths and was deny in one way or the other.all what i known is that the minimum requirment is 5credits o level in waec,neco, nabteb and GOD FAVOUR even though u are a professor,doctor without GOD FAVOUR the will deny u.pls @ bussyme make sure u get genuin info before posting on this furum or else u will be ........, i wish everbody goodluck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
doxat:

something en right, the guy is not giving you the full gist, if it is listed on their site as being accepted, trust me it is. another thing that might have messed him up is the required number of credits
I tot as much too but God knows all
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
i have a feeling the result is a batch by thing.the dos website says u can check ur result all tru the months in the fiscal year. So theres a posibility.@temmy.i tink the guy denied visa may be as a reslt of the following
*not passing nabtech
*not passing medicals
*not able to defend marriage
*not able to express himself.
Guys the ULTIMATE THING is GOD'S FAVOUR.
I PRAY THAT THOSE OF US WINNING BY MAY 1 WILL ENJOY GOD'S GRACE ALL THROUGH THE PROCESSING PERIOD.AMEN!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
I PRAY THAT THOSE OF US WINNING BY MAY 1 WILL ENJOY GOD'S GRACE ALL THROUGH THE PROCESSING PERIOD.AMEN![/quote]YES OOOO, MAY GOD FAVOUR US ALL. AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
Adegokenath: @bussyme who told u that result will be release batch by batch i don't known where u get ur fake info all result will be release at once if u check on may 1 if u are not sellected that is the final result. Concerning ur friend that presented NABTEB certificate and was refuse visa may be ur guy did not tell u the reason why the deny him visa,there was a case of a girl that have WAEC cert. With 7credits including eng. And maths and was deny in one way or the other.all what i known is that the minimum requirment is 5credits o level in waec,neco, nabteb and GOD FAVOUR even though u are a professor,doctor without GOD FAVOUR the will deny u.pls @ bussyme make sure u get genuin info before posting on this furum or else u will be ........, i wish everbody goodluck.

@adegokenath, infact kno mr kno all.

Are U sayng the dvlottery winners is releasing at once,confirm frm others.

Again U said something last week but i kept silent, on d issue of $30 for dv application. B4 i said something i has did alot of research. I couldn't come to post rubbish to NL members to read because we are here to learnt,know mr perfect.

U can google bill passed on dvlottery by USA senate on march
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
Bussyme:

@adegokenath, infact kno mr kno all.

Are U sayng the dvlottery winners is releasing at once,confirm frm others.

Again U said something last week but i kept silent, on d issue of $30 for dv application. B4 i said something i has did alot of research. I couldn't come to post rubbish to NL members to read because we are here to learnt,know mr perfect.

U can google bill passed on dvlottery by USA senate on march
@bussyme why should we search the news from google give us the direct link or site. All ur half bake info will not help us just sit down and watch
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2012
1st u can ask Temmy, Todax and others 2 confirm dis ' i hardly post any comment, but i am always here on dis forum 2 read and interact with members via e-mail '. Am writing dis on the issue of d guy dat was denied wit NABTECH. We met on dis forum, we became friend & exchange view just has i do wit other members. He came frm kwara and he missed his 1st interview appointment because he went 2 Iyana ipaja... 2 cut d long story short, i told him am going 2 assist him not 2 mis d 2nd interview appointment. Which i did by lodging him and his wife in a very cheap hotel in my area yesterday. Dis morning i was at d hotel and i took them 2 embassy. The principle (wife) who is a fashion designer and also has 8credit including maths and english in NABTECH was denied visa. The CO interviewed 1st base on fashion designing. CO asKed did u learn it or went 2 d school. She said, she learn it. And she(CO) ask 4 SSCE, she gave her NABTECH. And CO said no if she has any other result may WACE OR NECO. She said no according 2 her & they were denied. How did i know this, they came back 2 my office 2 pick their properties (bags phones etc) dat was wit me. U can see am part of it, no b say them say them say. But if there is any 1 in d last 5year dat gotten lottery visa wit either vocation or NABTECH could share his/her experience 4 us DV2013. . . As per DV result, it is release once not by batch. Any past winner apart frm DV12 and era when they were stil posting letter dat U 1st check when d result comes out u did not win and later discover u win. Plz let house know. . . U can get police report for #4000 instead of #8000 stated above
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
@doxat & temmytanny, thanks guys! Would keep you posted on situation of things.

About the release of results, it is automated and not manually done, so I believe it is released once. The saying about the fiscal year means u can check any time within that period not that if u don't win initially, you could win later. Be positive! U could win

Regards everyone
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ Temmy and Deji, how true is Goke and Bussy claim? Wont u g :ouys say sumfin? hun hun................. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
busayodot: @doxat & temmytanny, thanks guys! Would keep you posted on situation of things.

About the release of results, it is automated and not manually done, so I believe it is released once. The saying about the fiscal year means u can check any time within that period not that if u don't win initially, you could win later. Be positive! U could win

Regards everyone
true talk God bless u and goodluck o o o

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.