Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,831 members, 7,893,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188311 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
DV2013Result_will_be_release_ONCE_not_by_batch
Adegokenath: true talk God bless u and goodluck o o o
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
I've_got_NO_planB.Myfuture_depend_on_May1.God_is_Faithful......

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ Adegoke, is it a must u win on dis issue ni? it just made me laugh.............lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2012
Adegokenath: @bussyme why should we search the news from google give us the direct link or site. All ur half bake info will not help us just sit down and watch

Its true that there would fees charge but i dont know when exactly(2014 0r 2015). As for the batches, i dont think so. All results have been coming out same time since it started in 1996 and i dont see reasons why this one should be different.@goke, it always good to search tru google attimes for info if you dont have direct site.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2012
Guys, the admin of this thread hides some messages at times and i dont know why such thing should happen. One of our own went with the couple that used NABTEB as edu qualification yesterday to the embassy. He posted what happened on this thread yesterday and the post was hidden. I dont know why such happened but i have asked him to repost it again so that guys in the house can learn from the couple's mistake.
They werent denied visa cos of the result ooooo(NABTEB) but for lack of confidence during the interview. Remember i used to tell you about a slim lady at the embassy, she was the one that interviewed them. If you arent bold and confident, you cant pass her interview. Its not that she is wicked but i guess thats her principle.
For those that are yet to go for interview, always be bold and confident of your self. Just feel free and dont make the whole thing look as if its the end of the world for you if you dont win. USA isnt bed of roses but a place for hardworking people,so even if you win be prepared to start a new life and face the hardship that might come your way.
Despite having everything waiting for me in US(house,car and job)my uncle keeps telling me to prepare to work extra hours if at all am going to be sending money home.U will understand what am saying by the time ADEMIRISON AND DEJI starts work in US,you will hardly hear from them as you used to on this thread.
. My present job is taking me out of naija again.Am off to a west africa country again to hustle for cash but will always be online.

Just few days to May 1st, i am praying for all DV2013 applicants for success.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2012
Pls house can some one get his/her international passport during the processing if declear winner,or is it adviceable to get it now thank you Happy People.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2012
CONFIDENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT DURING INTERVIEW. IT TELLS ALOT ABOUT THE APPLICANT. US WANT PEOPLE THAT ARE BOLD AND CAN MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. I learnt from another forum that as couples u must be lively during and even before being called to the window. Abeg The grace of God is suffient to us all. A week to go. Have mercy o lord.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: Pls house can some one get his/her international passport during the processing if declear winner,or is it adviceable to get it now thank you Happy People.
i strongly believe u can get it during the processing. We are developing country.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2012
temmytanny: Guys, the admin of this thread hides some messages at times and i dont know why such thing should happen. One of our own went with the couple that used NABTEB as edu qualification yesterday to the embassy. He posted what happened on this thread yesterday and the post was hidden. I dont know why such happened but i have asked him to repost it again so that guys in the house can learn from the couple's mistake.
They werent denied visa cos of the result ooooo(NABTEB) but for lack of confidence during the interview. Remember i used to tell you about a slim lady at the embassy, she was the one that interviewed them. If you arent bold and confident, you cant pass her interview. Its not that she is wicked but i guess thats her principle.
For those that are yet to go for interview, always be bold and confident of your self. Just feel free and dont make the whole thing look as if its the end of the world for you if you dont win. USA isnt bed of roses but a place for hardworking people,so even if you win be prepared to start a new life and face the hardship that might come your way.
Despite having everything waiting for me in US(house,car and job)my uncle keeps telling me to prepare to work extra hours if at all am going to be sending money home.U will understand what am saying by the time ADEMIRISON AND DEJI starts work in US,you will hardly hear from them as you used to on this thread.
. My present job is taking me out of naija again.Am off to a west africa country again to hustle for cash but will always be online.

Just few days to May 1st, i am praying for all DV2013 applicants for success.

It was bad for admin of NL to be hidden vital message.

Guy that was denied yesday maybe his wife didn't presented waec or neco result because the rule says 'high sch' regardless of any nos of credit she/he has to proof he finished 12 yrs and nabteb should be supported because its external exam. @temmytanny,wishng u safe journey. So when u back u ll get enough cash 4 ur flight ticket and pocket money to God own country. I believe aderemison & deji have started hustling job because their not surface here regularly
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2012
@bussyme u are on point.@temmy i used my intl pasport regulary wen going to ghana and its stamped at each border i cross since 2009.pls is it the same type (i mean depart/arrival border stamped passport)u submitted during ur interview. Abeg no vex i just wan knw o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2012
masterfarm: @bussyme u are on point.@temmy i used my intl pasport regulary wen going to ghana and its stamped at each border i cross since 2009.pls is it the same type (i mean depart/arrival border stamped passport)u submitted during ur interview. Abeg no vex i just wan knw o.
yes its same passport and its same passport am using to travel today
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2012
temmytanny:
yes its same passport and its same passport am using to travel today
thanks man. Save journey.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2012
House, am so glad we all are learnig and sharing views here. May God crown all our efforts with joy...Amen. Onthe issue of RESULT, i learnt its usually released ONCE because of manipulations and that was what led to the cancellation for dv 2012;s 1st result and dat was wat favoured me thou.On the issue of NABTEB, its on d dv lottery web for Nijjar but one thing we didnt take into consideration is dat ds visa is ONLY & ALWAYS at the discretion of the Consular. It may surprise you that the consular mite just denie our members in question becos he/she is not used to NABTEB. Its real cos it happened to me on my interview date that d consular that interviewd mw did not EVEN RECKON WITH MY COMBONED RESULT THAT I EVEN ATTACHED SCRATCH CARDS TO but only checked d oda one that the cert was ready while oda consulars approved them and grandted visas with that d lady consular denied pple with it like i remember some of our members even told me not to go with it.... So, it all depends on God's divine fovors( American speeling). As for the police report, we all know our Nigerian police with money. I did mine 10k, u can imagine some for dv 2012 just like me did it 4,500 wile som1 else paied 5k, so na Nijjar be dat........ GOODLUCK TO ALL MY 2013 BROS AND SIS.... MAY GOD PUT EVERLASTING LAUGHTERS ON OUR FACES......AMEN.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
Dejie4live: House, am so glad we all are learnig and sharing views here. May God crown all our efforts with joy...Amen. Onthe issue of RESULT, i learnt its usually released ONCE because of manipulations and that was what led to the cancellation for dv 2012;s 1st result and dat was wat favoured me thou.On the issue of NABTEB, its on d dv lottery web for Nijjar but one thing we didnt take into consideration is dat ds visa is ONLY & ALWAYS at the discretion of the Consular. It may surprise you that the consular mite just denie our members in question becos he/she is not used to NABTEB. Its real cos it happened to me on my interview date that d consular that interviewd mw did not EVEN RECKON WITH MY COMBONED RESULT THAT I EVEN ATTACHED SCRATCH CARDS TO but only checked d oda one that the cert was ready while oda consulars approved them and grandted visas with that d lady consular denied pple with it like i remember some of our members even told me not to go with it.... So, it all depends on God's divine fovors( American speeling). As for the police report, we all know our Nigerian police with money. I did mine 10k, u can imagine some for dv 2012 just like me did it 4,500 wile som1 else paied 5k, so na Nijjar be dat........ GOODLUCK TO ALL MY 2013 BROS AND SIS.... MAY GOD PUT EVERLASTING LAUGHTERS ON OUR FACES......AMEN.

@deji,long time ooo. Thank 4 ur post and how is aderemison over there,did u heard frm him.

Update d house now, how life be at yankee. Don't left us without informing us d lastest that you seen/heard at US.

Concerning ur interview at embassy, u said that d result u presented wth scratch card was not reckon wth but they accepted d other cert. My question is that in dat cert did u has required numbers of credit in it?.

Thank,
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ Bussyme, there was no Mathematics in it but she didnt even look at it, that's wat am talking abt them d consulars a re set of funny people if u ask me. @ Temmytanny, yeah work here na all round the clock ooooooo. D more money u wanna receive, then d more jobs u really have to take up. Am still waitng for my SSN dats why i still hv d tym to stop bye on NAIRALAND.... Better still, i will be glad to help out in my own little way thry my mail dejie4live@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
Denied visa with NABTECH result . . . The guy in question missed the 1st interview appointment. In other not 2 mis 2nd interview, i lodge him in hotel in my area cos he came frm Ilorin & we met in NL. The next day i took them 2 embassy and i left 2 my office. After d interview they came 2 my office and told me what happened. The CO interview her base on vocation. CO: did u went 2 school 2 learn fashion design or from d roadside shop. HER: i didnt go 2 d school i learnt it frm ... CO: Do have any SSCE certificate
? HER: she gave her ( CO ) NABTECH certificate. CO: Sorry we cant take NABTECH, do you have any other result ? HER: No. CO: sorry u are not qualify, she handover a letter 2 her. This is base on what they told me but I saw the letter that says u are denied because u didnt have the required EDUCATION OR WORK EXPERIENCE. Frm dis, i think NABTECH, fashion designer and any other vocations without SSCE are not accepted in Nigeria. Even if u learn ur vocation in school either govt approved or not without 5credits in SSCE is hard 2 get a visa under DV laws. In d past 5 years, if there is any1 dat got visa through lottery in Nigeria wit NABTECH or vocation wit 5credits in SSCE should educate house. . . Although when DV lottery 1st started, have heard of nanny, fashion designer, hair dresser amongst other vocations dat got DV visa witout SSCE, but i think d era has done pass.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hello members in the house,GOD will surely help us (amen).
We are now one family throu this forum. May 1st is draw nearer and anybody that win should carry us along and those that has experiences wil guide. It will bad to get deny visa that what happened to one our guy yesday.
We should upon and let house know the mistake or problem on dv,so they can solve it b4 going to embassy.
Those that applied dv2013 should started on checking it by 5pm on nigeria time on May 1st 2012.

Wishing us the best ooo.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
@deji congrats on ur entrance to us,well I need to know what certificate u intend to work with. again is there a possibility that a person with no degree apart from waec/or neco can get a job ova there
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
new nl user, have being following this thread (an informative thrd,pls i need more info on what to say if asked (during d interview)about sponsor in ABROAD, of which U do not have
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ Anita, u can with WAEC or NECO even without any you will work.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2012
Dejie4live: @ Anita, u can with WAEC or NECO even without any you will work.
what kind of job available 4 some1 witout WACE or NECO
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by talk2D: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
I Like this thread.
May 1st 2012 here U come
O Happy Day when Jesus will make me spread the GoOD News.I'm SELECTED AS A WINNER 4 EVER.
Prayer goes to everyone.
Believe.Pray
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by metmartins: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hello house, am back again. I strongly beliv on the Dvlottery, and ve play it for Thirteen grin grin sad undecidedyear now (1999 to date) A lots of folks whom I know play either once or twice and Won. It an interesting
Thread here now on Nairaland on Dvlottery issue. I ve strong feeling, like never befor, that majority on this furum "Dvlottery" would see the favour of God in there life in come May 1st. This Dvlottery require God mercy and compassion. My all that ve genuine desire to bless other, begin to aske God's mercy and favour. In mercy you and I are not excluded, as winners this 1st may.
God knew the instance, point, moment, minutes, hour, point in time, moment in time for "We" all winners. -------Say loud Amen if u beliv, u one of us, God mercy and favour, as an expression of belief . Amen! grin

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by metmartins: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
[quote author=metmartins]Hello house, am back again. I strongly beliv on the Dvlottery, and ve play it for Thirteen undecided( undecidedyear now (1999 to date) A lots of folks whom I know play either once or twice and Won. It an interesting
Thread here now on Nairaland on Dvlottery issue. I ve strong feeling, like never befor, that majority on this furum "Dvlottery" would see the favour of God in there life in come May 1st. This Dvlottery require God mercy and compassion. My all that ve genuine desire to bless other as a means,begin to aske God's mercy and favour. In mercy you and I are not excluded, as winners this 1st may.
God knew the instance, point, moment, minutes, hour, point in time, moment in time for "We" all winners. -------Say loud Amen if u beliv, u one of us, God mercy and favour, as an expression of belief . Amen! ; grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
adexkem: Denied visa with NABTECH result . . . The guy in question missed the 1st interview appointment. In other not 2 mis 2nd interview, i lodge him in hotel in my area cos he came frm Ilorin & we met in NL. The next day i took them 2 embassy and i left 2 my office. After d interview they came 2 my office and told me what happened. The CO interview her base on vocation. CO: did u went 2 school 2 learn fashion design or from d roadside shop. HER: i didnt go 2 d school i learnt it frm ... CO: Do have any SSCE certificate
? HER: she gave her ( CO ) NABTECH certificate. CO: Sorry we cant take NABTECH, do you have any other result ? HER: No. CO: sorry u are not qualify, she handover a letter 2 her. This is base on what they told me but I saw the letter that says u are denied because u didnt have the required EDUCATION OR WORK EXPERIENCE. Frm dis, i think NABTECH, fashion designer and any other vocations without SSCE are not accepted in Nigeria. Even if u learn ur vocation in school either govt approved or not without 5credits in SSCE is hard 2 get a visa under DV laws. In d past 5 years, if there is any1 dat got visa through lottery in Nigeria wit NABTECH or vocation wit 5credits in SSCE should educate house. . . Although when DV lottery 1st started, have heard of nanny, fashion designer, hair dresser amongst other vocations dat got DV visa witout SSCE, but i think d era has done pass.

i think she was deny becouse she apply base on vocational,if she apply base on education with NABTEB result she could have got her visa.hardly can someone got visa with vocational, the C.O ask her if she go to school she said NO the person that did not go to school where did she get her NABTEB cert. With 5 credits o level? Which means somebody wrote the exam for her. Don't u known that the C.O are very intelligent and wise .
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2012
I'm stupefied! Many of you looking to migrate to the US can't even write good, articulate english. How the Bleep d'ya think you're gonna survive there? I mean seriously!!!
The english I'm seeing here makes me wanna gouge my eyes out.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
Lol....This is a forum where you can write in shorthand and its accepted, it does not translate to not being able to write or read..........

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ Anita, really i cannot explaining them now but be rest assured that u will find something to do here and the keast you will receive anywhere in the US is $7 per hour mind you you really need your SSCE/NECO to be quqlified for a du visa............ Goodluck to you and others waiting for Dv 2013.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
Adegokenath: i think she was deny becouse she apply base on vocational,if she apply base on education with NABTEB result she could have got her visa.hardly can someone got visa with vocational, the C.O ask her if she go to school she said NO the person that did not go to school where did she get her NABTEB cert. With 5 credits o level? Which means somebody wrote the exam for her. Don't u known that the C.O are very intelligent and wise .
you are right
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
SimonAndal: I'm stupefied! Many of you looking to migrate to the US can't even write good, articulate english. How the Bleep d'ya think you're gonna survive there? I mean seriously!!!
The english I'm seeing here makes me wanna gouge my eyes out.
Are u trying to tell me Americans speak good english? I dey laugh in spanish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
temmytanny:
Are u trying to tell me Americans speak good english? I dey laugh in spanish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
_
Nope, #justsaying that if I were the visa officer that I wouldn't want you to come and increase the number of those that can't speak good english. #nohate
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ugobenz: 12:01am On Apr 25, 2012
@simoAndal what is ur biz whether good english or not we understand one another here, what abot those French speaking nations that also win DV. Here is not jamb class pls just forum to exchange ideas or opinion. Success in life has nothing to do with how well or bad one speaks english . It is just God's grace and Favor, hardwork and taking good advantage of opportunities on time. So think before you Talk .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.