Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,567 members, 7,923,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:01 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188734 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
nifty: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa was granted A̶̲̥̅♏ happy i was asked just 3 questions nd that was it the guy was just too nice and friendly..................
CONGRAT , PLS SHARE YOUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE WITH US. May GOD favour you as u embark on another journey of life. Congrats 1ce more
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
@peluniv, I'd advise not use an agent really because it makes the cost go further up, but if the agent if a custom officer working at the passport office, the authenticity is surer and the cost might not be so high. I didn't know anyone there too, I only walked in and spoke with someone that seems senior there and thereafter was treated well and didn't queue like everyone else. It really not a big deal, just go there when ready.

Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifemaco: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
nifty: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa was granted A̶̲̥̅♏ happy i was asked just 3 questions nd that was it the guy was just too nice and friendly..................
congratulations
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Mavor: I lost my DV-2013 confirmation number through crashed laptop. Kai!!!
look 4 it,if not forget about dv 2013 and aiming dv 2014 for registration.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ Busayodot, Thanks very much. So i should hold like 20Grand wen going abi? can u plz post d addreess here for me. Thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
@nifty. God is good. All adoration to God on ur succesful interview. Im wishing u great favour ahead on ur new life. Pls we are waiting for details of interview o. God pls favour the rest of us com may 1st.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dondav(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
When does application start dis year?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
@pelumiv, its on 3rd avenue in Festac. The first close to the right. Pray you would hv every cause to hv the passport come May 1st.

Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
@dondav, application should start first week in November. Check the dvlottery site to confirm.

Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibadiarann(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
What time in nigeria will the result be out on May 1st? Can anyone help?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by puplin(f): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ibadiarann: What time in nigeria will the result be out on May 1st? Can anyone help?
Its not even 1st of May yet...why are u quick to jump the gun.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ibadiarann: What time in nigeria will the result be out on May 1st? Can anyone help?

5pm nigeria time, checkng site wil be available.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Pelumiv:
Sowie mavor. Long time.

@ Busayot, how much did you get the Passport and where? Need to do mine should in case................
the actual cost is less 10k but you can do wait and get for 17-20 at ikoyi
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
congrats americana
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by MrResource(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2012
Goodluck to every Dv 2013 applicant.Amen! Amen! Amen! to all the prayers said on this thread for us grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2012
Congrat! to d winners of DV 2012 am happy u all. I pray for Gods favour to all 2013 applicant
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by wilson007: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2012
What a powerful trend!!!! Nice success stories..Whewwwww, may 1st here we come. With the power of the holy ghost and blood of jesus over us... US I see u In Jesus Name grin. Naira land get ready for our own sucess story soon!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2012
wilson007: What a powerful trend!!!! Nice success stories..Whewwwww, may 1st here we come. With the power of the holy ghost and blood of jesus over us... US I see u In Jesus Name grin. Naira land get ready for our own sucess story soon!!!!
i personalize and claim it IJN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2012
ebykings: Congrat! to d winners of DV 2012 am happy u all. I pray for Gods favour to all 2013 applicant

AMEN!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Bussyme:
look 4 it,if not forget about dv 2013 and aiming dv 2014 for registration.

But someone told me they do send mails by post to the winners. U mean it‘s not true?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2012
Raxxye:

But someone told me they do send mails by post to the winners. U mean it‘s not true?

@Raxxye, no mails by post anymore,d new system is to use ur given code after u applied. Any mail or post mail u see frm anywhere its absolute SCAM...........
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2012
ebykings: Congrat! to d winners of DV 2012 am happy u all. I pray for Gods favour to all 2013 applicant
I ALSO CLAIM IT IJN. AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by matthewab(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
me too ooo IJN AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
wadup landers congrats to all my oda hommies for their success at interview gudluck to your new world anywhere i'm here to real onething i saw last night i saw myself on 1st may screaming and laughing soon i saw myself at the embassy soon i saw myself at the POE and soon i was settle this was a dream and the dream was a vision and the vision was a mission and the mission was success we've made it through fellow hommies

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
I LOVE THIS, BELIEVE IN GOD HE SHALL FAVOUR US ALL COME MAY 1ST.........................IJN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pauloman(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Bussyme:

5pm nigeria time, checkng site wil be available.

I do not think you are correct my friend. I was one of the dv2012 selected entrants that the result was cancelled last year and i checked the website on may 1st ,2012 at about 7am in the morning on sunday . They say according to their website that the results should be checked by may 1st so once it is may 1st in the time at USA which is about a 5 to 6hrs difference frm naija time the results will be automatically released and the website will be open for people to check with their confirmation numbers. Goodluck to everyone on may 1st. Cheers !

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
cheesy God has been helping us in this thread and He is always faithful on us.

cheesy Ask and it shall be given unto us,
Seek and we shall findeth,
So DV2013 Lottery applicants, let knock because it shall be opened to us.
If you believe say a big AMEN.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
hello house my interview was as follows mind you there was an old woman who the co was trying to talk to that she shld sign somewhere on the form passed to her nd didn understand caue i was seated in front he made a gesture towards me tov help him make the woman understand which i did,the luckily he was th one that called my number up so i was interviewed by him

co:highest level of education
me:secondary school
co:what year did you leave sec school
me:2005
co:what are you doin at the moment
me:am studying in the university immediately i passed over my school ID,jamb admmission letter,letter of introduction from my school
co:what course did you take last semester
me:real analysis
co:tell me about it
me:its not explainable i have to solve wih a pen nd paper then he passd me a pen nd paper solved an equation nd that was it
co:showing me a paper then telling me to pick my visa at the adress 0on it nd he congratulated me
me:thank you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Emmancy: cheesy God has been helping us in this thread and He is always faithful on us.

cheesy Ask and it shall be given unto us,
Seek and we shall findeth,
So DV2013 Lottery applicants, let knock because it shall be opened to us.
If you believe say a big AMEN.
AMEN :-D
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
nifty: hello house my interview was as follows mind you there was an old woman who the co was trying to talk to that she shld sign somewhere on the form passed to her nd didn understand caue i was seated in front he made a gesture towards me tov help him make the woman understand which i did,the luckily he was th one that called my number up so i was interviewed by him

co:highest level of education
me:secondary school
co:what year did you leave sec school
me:2005
co:what are you doin at the moment
me:am studying in the university immediately i passed over my school ID,jamb admmission letter,letter of introduction from my school
co:what course did you take last semester
me:real analysis
co:tell me about it
me:its not explainable i have to solve wih a pen nd paper then he passd me a pen nd paper solved an equation nd that was it
co:showing me a paper then telling me to pick my visa at the adress 0on it nd he congratulated me
me:thank you
Congrat 1ce more, i remeber wen my roommate in school won DV 2011, he also share is testimony with me, i saw dt joy in his face and i believe dt same joy is in ur face rit now. GOD LET ME TOO ABLE TO SHARE MY TESTIMONY.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
pauloman:

I do not think you are correct my friend. I was one of the dv2012 selected entrants that the result was cancelled last year and i checked the website on may 1st ,2012 at about 7am in the morning on sunday . They say according to their website that the results should be checked by may 1st so once it is may 1st in the time at USA which is about a 5 to 6hrs difference frm naija time the results will be automatically released and the website will be open for people to check with their confirmation numbers. Goodluck to everyone on may 1st. Cheers !

Sorry 4 selected u on may 1st dv2012 and later cancelled. Thank 4 given time 2 check d result,it has been noted.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
ANYBODY LIVING IN IBADAN, PLS DO U KNOW ANY WHERE I CAN GET A BIRTH CERTIFIFICATE CUZ A LG HEALTH CENTRE I WENT TO SAID n6000 without no negotiation,i beg ooo cuz i think say na like 3000to 3500k

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (92)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.