Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188298 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:34pm On May 02, 2012
masterfarm:
pastor pls be very careful when filling ur forms. Get all documents ready first. Dates are very important. Just cool down dont rush. Start dreaming america. Your interview starts now. What ever u do or fill on ur forms will have an effects on ur interview day. Prepare ur doc first then go tru d forms very well b4 filling them. Goodluck.
pls did u use ur phone operamini or ucweb to check urs and for does that have already won i want u to recheck ur result with ur phone opera or ucweb whether u will get the winning notification.just to comfirm becouse i don't have access to cafe in my area.regard
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 7:07pm On May 02, 2012
I wasnt selected but God dey
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2012
oayombo: Thanks for the insight, they've both done intro but no wedding date had been fixed yet before the release of this result. I just hope d guy no go 'parra' cuz me i don't want this opportunity to evade her o. What if she gets the visa as a single lady, comes back after a while to get married to the guy....what happens?
introduction has no document to bback it and so US embassy dont recognise it. If she fill married they will ask her what date? I think she should fill married and give the date of introduction as the wedding date but she should also inform KCC that she has no paper document to back it. It will now be left for KCC to give final verdict. PLease expert in house should pls help out ,i dont know if am right
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2012
Dejie4live: Goodmorning everybody, its just 6:ooam here yet i cant wait to share in your success stories.

@ PATOR, Congratulations and let me also be the first to greet you WELCOME TO AMERICA if your faith can carry it. What you need to do is to just keeping and God opens your way and make everything smooth to the end.
a few questions for you:

ARE YOU MARRIED?
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
HOW FAR WITH YOUR EDUCATIONNAL BACKGROUND? &
HOW CONFIDENT ARE?

@ OAYOMBO, Congrats yous sister & to you in advance. As par her wedding, TEMMYTANNY has tightly said that the chances are really very slim yet believe in God cos even as a single applicant she really have to be sound going by my own experience.
Your interview date at the US Embassy in Lagos depends solely on your CASE NUMBER so you really have to keep track on the VISA BULLETIN and keep your CONFIRMATION CODE cos you will use it FROM NOW TILL THE END.

As par her husband, when i got here i noticed it doesn't really take too long again if you will on time it mite just take abt TWO YEARS am hoping to that for my fiance too but it all depends on the VISA BULLETIN. For instance, the people i stay with here are greencard holders and one went to Nigeria to wed in MARCH THIS YEAR now he has started filling even with his GREENCARD for the wife and he has been replied that the wife is likely to be called for interview late this year but if you come single and stay for abt 5yrs, you will be able to apply for your AMERICAN PEE then wen you wed ur spouse, it will only take few months too.

One very funny thing here is that there laws change very frequently.

Hope to read more SUCCESS STORIES OF MY NAIRALANDERS BECOMING AMERICANLANDERS SOON.

@ TEMMYTANNY, Bros wen you dey come naw, d more u postpone ur entry na so ur GC go tay reach o.
I beg i just change my mind for some very personals not to upload pics here...

BELIEVE ME, WE ARE THE MOST INCREDIBLE PEOPLE HERE AND I TELL THEM STRAIGHT "I AM MADE IN NIJJAR".

MY LOVE TO EVERYONE.
am very happy to hear from you Deji, your guy dey come in few months time oooo u know say i dey come with family so i have to hustle wella for hear for cash. I dey one french country for WA now sha but hope to be in naija in few days time.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2012
nifty: @deji shey you don dey work ni?you are not even always online on yahoo messenger..........omo e go reach july before i come oooooooooooo can anyone help with direction to the visa picku p centre in lekki?picking up sooon
of you are coming from mainland CMS or Obalende, just take a BRT bus or island bus going to ajah-jakande on your way telle the conductor you are dropping at MARWA BUSTOP,its the bustop after lekki phase1 round about. cross over and ask for VFS GLOBAL
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2012
pator: Pls I need help in filling the DSP 122 form. Under occupation the question says "within the last 5 years, I have worked at least two years in a job that requires at least 2 yeas of training or experience". I have acually worked in a finance org for about 3 years but I started as a fresh graduate. Do I have to fill yes or no? Thx for helping out guys
@pator pls dont rush anything for now. just print out the necessary forms and go tru the DV lottery website read tru all the instructions there. Make enoff enquiries b4 sending your forms oooo,if you make mistake,you are on your own
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2012
godello: thanks i hav sent it to ur mail.
I gat it bro !
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2012
You can check ur entrant by using opera mini. I just recheck my entrant now and it display my winnin notification (dv 2012)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:52am On May 03, 2012
nery4u: You can check ur entrant by using opera mini. I just recheck my entrant now and it display my winnin notification (dv 2012)
hav u travel out or waiting 4 interview day
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:56am On May 03, 2012
@temmy u just left the other dv thread pls is it true that we can use operamini to access the dv lottery site and get best result becouse no cafe in my area
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:13am On May 03, 2012
Almost all the immigration thread i visited, there seems to be very few winners? whats wrong?

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548235-Has-ANYONE-gotten-their-2013-results-yet/page3

and to those that feel you cant be selected twice,i mean win or lose before and win aagain in another year,you can read tru a guy testimony their
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:18am On May 03, 2012
obamaobama: @temmy u just left the other dv thread pls is it true that we can use operamini to access the dv lottery site and get best result becouse no cafe in my area
NO,have always been around reading people's comment. I only know of explorer for checking
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2012
temmytanny: Almost all the immigration thread i visited, there seems to be very few winners? whats wrong?

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548235-Has-ANYONE-gotten-their-2013-results-yet/page3

and to those that feel you cant be selected twice,i mean win or lose before and win aagain in another year,you can read tru a guy testimony their
pls does checking with other internet browser has anything to do with the result ? Pls any idea ?!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:21am On May 03, 2012
temmytanny:
NO,have always been around reading people's comment. I only know of explorer for checking
@temmytammy; pls write me yur mail add...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2012
tayo25cent@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2012
temmytanny: tayo25cent@yahoo.com
mail sent to u bro !
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2012
obamaobama: hav u travel out or waiting 4 interview day
am still waitin for d interview. It wil comes up by next month.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 7:27am On May 03, 2012
pls does anyone have an idea of the cost of flight to usa by july. to u temmy and obaseke how much is it per head cos am sure ure into it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 9:30am On May 03, 2012
Hello house anyone gone thru samething?...went for collection today and was told its not ready yet
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 9:43am On May 03, 2012
anita.okoli:
pls does anyone have an idea of the cost of flight to usa by july. to u temmy and obaseke how much is it per head cos am sure ure into it

Check Qatar Airways,www.qatarairways.com its the cheapest for now. depending on whr u're going to. frm Nig to New York now is $960/person for August & $920 for July. i Think its reasonable. contact mosesobasekola@yahoo.com or BBM 238C3E1A

God is Great
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2012
Obasekola: .

Check Qatar Airways,www.qatarairways.com its the cheapest for now. depending on whr u're going to. frm Nig to New York now is $960/person for August & $920 for July. i Think its reasonable. contact mosesobasekola@yahoo.com or BBM 238C3E1A

God is Great
bro! Can I add u on both contact ?!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 9:49am On May 03, 2012
nifty: Hello house anyone gone thru samething?...went for collection today and was told its not ready yet

Nifty no wahala. I experienced the same thing. just send a mail to lagosIV@yahoo.com now & tell them they said ur visa is not ready yet at Lekki, they'll reply you to come back on a particular date. maybe tommoro, they'll give u a date sha. No fear my guy, na ur own. Then i was so disappointed because i came all the way from Asaba, Delta State with a casual leave of jst One Day, i had to call by boss.

God is Great
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2012
~May 1st results: Not selected X 4
~October 1st results:
1st NL Recvd:
Send To KCC:
KCC Recvd:
2ND NL Recvd:
Interview Date:
Medicals Report:
Police Cert:
Interview date:
Visa Pick-Up:
P.O.E :
GC Recvd:
SSN RECVD.
Wish everyone the best for DV-2013!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 9:50am On May 03, 2012
packaging: bro! Can I add u on both contact ?!

U're free pls
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2012
[/color]
temmytanny: Almost all the immigration thread i visited, there seems to be very few winners? whats wrong?

temmytanny, pls. i need your help, i belong to the forum of which link you gave above. i have joined since January or thereabout, my problem is that i cannot post. anytime i am trying to post, it always tell me "u are not permitted"[color=#006600]
what do i suppose to do that i have not done?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by gahyip(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2012
I APPLIED FOR DOUBLE CHANCE MY WIFE WAS NOT SELECTED BUT MY CONFIRMATION CODE KEEP GIVING ME ERROR CAN SOMEONE HELP OUT FOR AN ADVISE
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2012

[color=#006600][/color]

temmytanny u are very right, i have not heard of more than 4 winners in this forum and rajiv law office forum which link u gave above. As for me, i have checked my status and i have not been selected. i checked using moxilla firefox, which is the only browser i have on my labtop for now. I can't believe it yet. i am going to check again from a cyber cafe with internet explorer.If the result still doesn't favor, i will accept my fate and wait till October. pls pray for me that the power that God has used to assist u pple should be used for me too.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
gahyip: I APPLIED FOR DOUBLE CHANCE MY WIFE WAS NOT SELECTED BUT MY CONFIRMATION CODE KEEP GIVING ME ERROR CAN SOMEONE HELP OUT FOR AN ADVISE

do u mean u applied 2wice, or, you are considering ur wife and yours as double chance. if u have applied twice, you are likely to be disqualify even though you win. if it is giving u error you can continue trying, the error may be from their server,
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 1:11pm On May 03, 2012
Those of you having issues with your confirmation code, kindly double check and make sure you didn't replace alphabet I with number 1 or vice versa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by gahyip(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2012
moozza67:

[color=#006600][/color]

temmytanny u are very right, i have not heard of more than 4 winners in this forum and rajiv law office forum which link u gave above. As for me, i have checked my status and i have not been selected. i checked using moxilla firefox, which is the only browser i have on my labtop for now. I can't believe it yet. i am going to check again from a cyber cafe with internet explorer.If the result still doesn't favor, i will accept my fate and wait till October. pls pray for me that the power that God has used to assist u pple should be used for me too.

no i did not apply twice rather i applied and my wife also applied so she was not seleted based on the confirmatoinn code but mine keep giving me errors
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2012
moozza67:

moozza67:

I too dnt av acces to comment n i dnt knw why.i only go there 2read posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.