Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,831 members, 7,893,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188312 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2012
@masterfarm the main issue is dat present UR ssce resut if it f9 parallel present wit UR GCE just make sure dat u ve 5credit the koko is present UR ssce luckily they may nt ask u UR ssce but dis pple re psyco base on my experience pple ve been denial with GCE result.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:23am On May 07, 2012
temmytanny:
Going tru normal process,The normal fee is around 10k but do you know how many times you will be coming for checking? Add all that to the normal fee and lets see if its not up to the money you would have spent on wait and get. What about the time spent in going?
So no be me or bussyme spoil the system but the system spoilt its self from the top.

I did mine at Ikoyi in a day with 20k in 2010.
The normal fees is 9k which you will pay at bank there and you will be given a month interval to come back for checking.
My brother the best option for you is to get connected and get like 20k in order not to waste your time. When you reach there you will be suprised. When i wanted to get mine,on getting there i shouted when i saw crowd. I waited for some minutes i known what was going on and immidiately i talked to one hausa man by my side selling wrist watch, immidiately he called one officer and handed me to him. Their agents there my brother. Nobody spoilt the system but its nigeria system.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:11am On May 07, 2012
Hello House!
Join me in thanking God... My wife was selected
I have two questions: Firstly, my wife is pregnant and will deliver in about 2 months time. Can I send my documents to KCC now. What will happen if my baby arrives.
Lastly, what's the best means to send to kcc: dhl, fedex or nipost?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 5:46am On May 07, 2012
ADEREMISON: @masterfarm the main issue is dat present UR ssce resut if it f9 parallel present wit UR GCE just make sure dat u ve 5credit the koko is present UR ssce luckily they may nt ask u UR ssce but dis pple re psyco base on my experience pple ve been denial with GCE result.

Not only GCE they have also denied SSCE OND HND BSC so far you can not defend your result. As per your SSCE result, just hold it in case they need proof that you finished secondary school even if it is f9s. But make sure that both result carries the same info.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 6:06am On May 07, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Hello House!
I have two questions: Firstly, my wife is pregnant and will deliver in about 2 months time. Can I send my documents to KCC now. What will happen if my baby arrives.
Permit me to rephrase your questions. My wife was selected, she's pregnant and due for delivery in two months...can i send OUR documents now? What will happen when OUR baby arrives?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Hello House!
Congrat!. Did u just checked it?. If u like u can waite 4 ur wife 2 deliver b4 sending it 2 KCC or send now and mail KCC when ur wife deliver . DHL/FEDEX the 2 are good but ask 4 tracking code when u send it with any courier to know when it get to kcc.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Hello House!
I was in similar case when i won it.
My brother,just take your time ooooo. wait till the baby comes,get his birth certificate and make copy and send along with your forms back to KCC. You can attached a written letter to the form informing KCC that you just delivered a baby and also make sure you fill a form for the baby as well.Interview starts in october and so there isnt any need to rush now. You can use NIPOST registered mail service instead of DHL and co,its alot cheaper and also secure. I used it during my time
Congrats and God bless
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 9:47am On May 07, 2012
Yes o! I checked online for entrant status and my wife was successful. I was not selected sha. I played for both of us separately. I read something in the instructions: That we should fill in the form as quickly as possible, and return to KCC. I am scared that if i send it after 2 months when my wife delivers, it might be too late. Since they said return quickly cos they have limited space for visa. What do you think? I thought one can update his records by sending again to kcc if baby arrives in july. Abi that one no dey work? House, please I dey learn. Help me so that I know whether it is wise to wait till July.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by oayombo: 10:24am On May 07, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Yes o! I checked online for entrant status and my wife was successful. I was not selected sha. I played for both of us separately. I read something in the instructions: That we should fill in the form as quickly as possible, and return to KCC. I am scared that if i send it after 2 months when my wife delivers, it might be too late. Since they said return quickly cos they have limited space for visa. What do you think? I thought one can update his records by sending again to kcc if baby arrives in july. Abi that one no dey work? House, please I dey learn. Help me so that I know whether it is wise to wait till July.
Na dis yo baby person suppose name Goodluck o...no b coincidence at all o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
yes,you can update your record but i just told you what i did. Returning the forms quickly has nothing to do with your interview date,its your case number that determines when you will be interviewed. I just felt you should thread caution before sending so that you dont make mistakes. I saw my winning status on july 20th 2011 and waited for my baby to come in August and then send the forms back to KCC in mid-september,that was two months after. I got reply from them about my interview date late october and did my interview in january cos my case number was low. I advice you start getting all your wife's document ready now,no time is too early ooo. You an visit there website to see what docs to submit.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2012
Guys, i have story of a lady that i ought to have shared with you but i wanted to wait till she is through with her case. I have been in contact with her for two weeks now,but now she told me to discuss it requesting for you people's prayers.

She and her husband applied as married through an agent and won. They have done their interview and passed and the embassy have collected their passport for visa requesting them to go and collect their visa.. Things turned ugly somedays after,their agent called them requesting for 500k because he asisted them to win. They refused and the agent reported them to the embassy. I dont know what they have with agent but the lady insisted nothing,he just helped them to apply. I was confused cos i guess the agent must have said something about about them.
The embassy sent a lawyer to their house to verify some things and fortunately for them,both of them were at home during the visit. They were questioned and the lawyer left telling them to pray that the embassy will call them any moment from now. She is a member of this forum and she really needs your prayer and advice,so please lets contribute to her case. Personally i told her that if they truly have nothing with the agent(as in sham marriage)then they need not worried about the outcome.

As i have told you before,some agents help while some can put you in trouble,so becareful with the kind of agent you deal with cos not all are bad. I have a friend that used a agent some years back and he still send money to him till date cos the guy helped him truout his application

She has finally gotten her visa!!!!

The couple actually went for another interview and they passed it. There visa is in their hands now and NO AGENT can take it away from them,500k or no 500k

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2012
temmytanny: Guys, i have story of a lady that i ought to have shared with you but i wanted to wait till she is through with her case. I have been in contact with her for two weeks now,but now she told me to discuss it requesting for you people's prayers.

She and her husband applied as married through an agent and won. They have done their interview and passed and the embassy have collected their passport for visa requesting them to go and collect their visa.. Things turned ugly somedays after,their agent called them requesting for 500k because he asisted them to win. They refused and the agent reported them to the embassy. I dont know what they have with agent but the lady insisted nothing,he just helped them to apply. I was confused cos i guess the agent must have said something about about them.
The embassy sent a lawyer to their house to verify some things and fortunately for them,both of them were at home during the visit. They were questioned and the lawyer left telling them to pray that the embassy will call them any moment from now. She is a member of this forum and she really needs your prayer and advice,so please lets contribute to her case. Personally i told her that if they truly have nothing with the agent(as in sham marriage)then they need not worried about the outcome.

As i have told you before,some agents help while some can put you in trouble,so becareful with the kind of agent you deal with cos not all are bad. I have a friend that used a agent some years back and he still send money to him till date cos the guy helped him truout his application

If the lady in question doesn't have any skeleton in her cupboard then there is no need to panic... the agent can go to hell he is a scammer and he will live to regret this for the rest of his life.....

and if i may ask, what allegation did he file on them ? undecided
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2012
life_style:

If the lady in question doesn't have any skeleton in her cupboard then there is no need to panic... the agent can go to hell he is a scammer and he will live to regret this for the rest of his life.....

and if i may ask, what allegation did he file on them ? undecided
The embassy dint tell them (or maybe the lady dint want to tell me sha),they just requested the lawyer to come and investigate.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:12am On May 08, 2012
temmytanny: Guys, i have story of a lady that i ought to have shared with you but i wanted to wait till she is through with her case. I have been in contact with her for two weeks now,but now she told me to discuss it requesting for you people's prayers.

@temmytanny, our people are too much. The way they are searching for money is too bad.

500k for what? To hell with him. I belive that he has reported to embassy base on marriage and thier so lucky that lawyer met them. I know that white man are too intelligent,they has sent for confirmation and by God grace he(agent) must put to shame.

My fear now is that maybe he(agent) was the ones that arranged marriage pics e.t.c, for them because that was only issue he could allerged them for and totaly against DV rules.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 2:27am On May 08, 2012
HI NAIRALAND MY GOOD FRIEND TEMMYTANNY I HAVE ADVICE FOR THIS COUPLE TOLD THEM TO STAY COOL IF CO CALL THEM TO PROVE THEIR MARRIAGE TELL THEM DAT NOT TO BE NERVES THIS ARE LIKELY QUESTION THEY WILL ASK THEM WHAT IS THE COLOR OF THE UNDER WEAR OF IS WIFE IS HUBBY BEST FOOD U NO THEIR PERSONAL AFFAIRS THIER DAY TO DAY ACTIVIES JUST TELL THEM VERY THING WE BE O.K TAMMY U NO U ARE IN THEIR SHOE B4 SO TELL THEM DAT THE VISA BLONG TO THEM WHEN ARE U COME MAN COS AM GREEN CARD OWNER NOW.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:11am On May 08, 2012
Bussyme:

@temmytanny, our people are too much. The way they are searching for money is too bad.

500k for what? To hell with him. I belive that he has reported to embassy base on marriage and thier so lucky that lawyer met them. I know that white man are too intelligent,they has sent for confirmation and by God grace he(agent) must put to shame.

My fear now is that maybe he(agent) was the ones that arranged marriage pics e.t.c, for them because that was only issue he could allerged them for and totaly against DV rules.
She told me there was never a sham marriage and the lawyer told them the agent was just trying to capitalize on them. I strongly believe they will get it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:13am On May 08, 2012
ADEREMISON: HI NAIRALAND MY GOOD FRIEND TEMMYTANNY I HAVE ADVICE FOR THIS COUPLE TOLD THEM TO STAY COOL IF CO CALL THEM TO PROVE THEIR MARRIAGE TELL THEM DAT NOT TO BE NERVES THIS ARE LIKELY QUESTION THEY WILL ASK THEM WHAT IS THE COLOR OF THE UNDER WEAR OF IS WIFE IS HUBBY BEST FOOD U NO THEIR PERSONAL AFFAIRS THIER DAY TO DAY ACTIVIES JUST TELL THEM VERY THING WE BE O.K TAMMY U NO U ARE IN THEIR SHOE B4 SO TELL THEM DAT THE VISA BLONG TO THEM WHEN ARE U COME MAN COS AM GREEN CARD OWNER NOW.
I think wat they just need here is prayers to put the agent into shame,500k for f..king what?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 4:34am On May 08, 2012
@temmytammy pls make sure u tell them this-the visa is for them.they should not be afraid.when they get the visa , they should relocate imediatdly. Tell them it is well and they should nt give devil a chance.
But the visa wont be theirs if the agent is the one that facilitate their court mariage docs.the agent may help them in backdating the cert.this is a strong evidence he might put forward to the embassy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2012
They are reading your post. I know they will be given if no issues
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2012
i keep checking back everyday for the 6ppl i registered for (including myself)....I'm hoping it will just change from ""HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED"" to something else..even though i don't really know what it would say if one is selected..i haven't personally met someone that won a visa lottery before but from the testimonies here, ppl do win this stuff...can someone just give me hint about what the winning notification wld say... (folds arm in front of my system)..shl i keep checking back or just wait till the end of September?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 9:17am On May 08, 2012
temmytanny:
I think wat they just need here is prayers to put the agent into shame,500k for f..king what?

@ Temmytanny please can u help d house by disclosing d name of the Agent so dat one will not fall victim to d same agent next time. As for d woman & family dey are already a green card holder. Let her always pray dat "d Yes of God in her family No man can say No" "Wot is Writen is Written"
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2012
I dont have the agent details and i dont think the agent is from nairaland but i will ask her when next we discuss.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:24am On May 08, 2012
temmytanny: I dont have the agent details and i dont think the agent is from nairaland but i will ask her when next we discuss.

K gud.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2012
temmytanny: I dont have the agent details and i dont think the agent is from nairaland but i will ask her when next we discuss.
please post the name and the address of the agent , if possible his pictures. But that must be after the whole problems is over since the next dv is still far from now. House temmytenny and others will guard us from this wicked agent comes next dv

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by henrymore1(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2012
Hi room,am new here bt i always read pple's post in d thread cus of my interest in d dv lotery.can any1 tel me y few pple has bn selected so far 4 d dv2013
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 2:31pm On May 08, 2012
Dear forumites, my brother was selected in the DV2013 program. while submitting his entry, i made a mistake in the surname(CHISTOPHER instead of CHRISTOPHER. Please, can anyone one provide me with info on how to correct this mistake? i've already sent a mail to KCC but they are yet to reply. I need to send the DS 122 and 230 forms as soon as possible. which of the names do i fill in the forms?
Also, how soon can his interview date be scheduled? His case number is 13XXX.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2012
auschris: Dear forumites, my brother was selected in the DV2013 program. while submitting his entry, i made a mistake in the surname(CHISTOPHER instead of CHRISTOPHER. Please, can anyone one provide me with info on how to correct this mistake? i've already sent a mail to KCC but they are yet to reply. I need to send the DS 122 and 230 forms as soon as possible. which of the names do i fill in the forms?
Iguess you may have to explain to KCC about attaching a copy of his birth certificate to it when sending forms to KCC. Make sure you fill the correct name on the forms you are sending to KCC.If possible you can add some other documents to show that it was truly a mistake. About his case number,it may be active before end of the year(dec)
I gues more experienced guys can give more advice to that. Goodluck
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 3:12pm On May 08, 2012
Thanks temmytanny,
i'll do like u suggested. How long does it take for KCC to reply email messages?
temmytanny:
Iguess you may have to explain to KCC about attaching a copy of his birth certificate to it when sending forms to KCC. Make sure you fill the correct name on the forms you are sending to KCC.If possible you can add some other documents to show that it was truly a mistake. About his case number,it may be active before end of the year(dec)
I gues more experienced guys can give more advice to that. Goodluck
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2012
auschris: Thanks temmytanny,
i'll do like u suggested. How long does it take for KCC to reply email messages?
It depends but mine took two months. You maynot get message from them until late june or july if you send your forms now
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2012
auschris: Dear forumites, my brother was selected in the DV2013 program. while submitting his entry, i made a mistake in the surname(CHISTOPHER instead of CHRISTOPHER. Please, can anyone one provide me with info on how to correct this mistake? i've already sent a mail to KCC but they are yet to reply. I need to send the DS 122 and 230 forms as soon as possible. which of the names do i fill in the forms?

Infact u made a costly mistake and everything depend on consular officer that will interview your brother at embassy. We has heard case like that here & were granted visa. temmytanny have said it all but becareful with documents to submit with DS 122 & 230 to KCC in order to proof your brother correct name because a mistake or improper filling the form, the kcc will not reply. So far u had mailed kcc waite for somedays maybe they will reply you & what to do,if not take steps as directed by temmytanny.
Pls NL members and those experts will need your advice and directive on this issue. Pls this guy is a new comer here and now fully member and we don't pray for any members to be denied visa. Pls WHAT IS THE WAY OUT B4 SENDING FORM DS 122 & 230 TO KCC.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2012
auschris: Thanks temmytanny,

to reply to your email msg frm kcc is 3 working days provided they want to response because not all mail is ans by kcc. To get reply on form ds 122 & 230, temmytanny had said it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.