Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,962 members, 7,980,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (189417 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 5:00pm On May 12, 2012
Hi everyone.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 5:19pm On May 12, 2012
Hi everyone.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 5:27pm On May 12, 2012
pls someone shuld respond to my above questions. Are we not here to assist each other again? Pls someone should give me an honest opinion?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2012
@justwise,lets not talk much about this any more to avoid arguments and derailing of our main objectives here.

Guys, please lets move on.

@brgitmon
1. I want to get a birth Cetf for my wife from NPC cos the original one is missing, my question is that shuld i use her previous name or her current name which is my surname?
Her birth certificate must be in he maiden name and not yours.
2. My CN is 2013******31** or lets say 3,000. My question here is that, abt when do you think my interviwe culd be?
I dont know how to read when numbers are current but your number is similar to mine and i bet you ,your interview will come up before end of November if not issues.Also expect your interview letter like two months before then.
3. My inlaw (wifes brother) leaves in the state LA and i filled his contact as our US address and were we going to stay when we get ther, my question here is that what do they mean by affidavit of support?
PLease send a mail to lagos US embassy and ask if its needed. I wasnt requested during my own interview . you can get their email on www.travel.state.gov. According to them,they said its no longer needed for Nigerian applicants(2012 Applicants) but rules change yearly.

Feel free to ask more question bothering you before you send your forms back to KCC
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2012
What,s good guys?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2012
Pelumiv: What,s good guys?
nothing much bro,just trashing out some issues
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 12, 2012
I hope the moderators can see the amount of hypocrites floating on this thread. They Say no insults yet they throw side jabs

You wan peace? Practice what you preach and I will leave you's alone
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2012
jennykadry: I hope the moderators can see the amount of hypocrites floating on this thread. They Say no insults yet they throw side jabs

You wan peace? Practice what you preach and I will leave you's alone

Pls lets leave it, lets make up and move on. grin grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 4:33am On May 13, 2012
@ temmytanny, thanks so much for ur advice but may i reconfirm.
How sure are u that in the new attestation of age should be in her previous name, mind you sher has effected a change of name since affter our marrage then why must a recent doc carry her previous name not current name?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adexkem(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2012
brightmon: @ temmytanny, thanks so much for ur advice but may i reconfirm.
How sure are u that in the new attestation of age should be in her previous name, mind you sher has effected a change of name since affter our marrage then why must a recent doc carry her previous name not current name?
In the form you will fill sir, there is question about her maiden name i.e what is your maiden name? Your need 1 or 2 document to proof or support this. Must time people use birth certificate and WACE. another reason is that she has not married you at the point of birth. Even if she has done change of name, she still need her birth certificate with her maiden name. More importantly, make sure the name she used to applied, the name on her certificate and the birth certificate are the same. Where she need your name is her international passport only.and since she has done change of name, this another plus but does not affect the omission of her maiden name in her birth certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.