Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,109 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188848 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
tosmy :
@mogzy sept4 is near,is ur turn to give a good testimony about ur visa received,go on sept4 and come here with good news..........faith works wonders

Thank you @Tosmy, God bless you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
the house is been very quiet lately..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
jack_syno: the house is been very quiet lately..

We are hoping and waiting for you guys to hit it up very soon.Sept 4th aiight?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
SETTLING DOWN ON ARRIVAL TO THE US.

To those who already got their visas and are getting ready to leave, this piece of information may be helpful to you for easy settlement in your new environment. Happy reading.

www.usagreencardlottery.org/articles/how-can-new-immigrants-get-settled-in-america-after-winning-the-green-card-lottery/index.html
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by fregur: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
I have been following the trend and responses on here and I must really commend every one that has been contributing and giving suggestions.Let's all keep it up.I also have my interview coming up on the 4th of september.I wish every one having theirs to success and say a big congratulations in advance.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
ferdiii:

We are hoping and waiting for you guys to hit it up very soon.Sept 4th aiight?
Yes o! Lolz..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dear NL, Do we need to go to the interview with statements of accounts to proof our financial status.Because, I don't really get this affidavit of support people are talking about.It is not even written on there website.Pls I need ur quick response.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
kunlexy2012: Dear NL, Do we need to go to the interview with statements of accounts to proof our financial status.Because, I don't really get this affidavit of support people are talking about.It is not even written on there website.Pls I need ur quick response.
you dont need any.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
kunlexy2012: Dear NL, Do we need to go to the interview with statements of accounts to proof our financial status.Because, I don't really get this affidavit of support people are talking about.It is not even written on there website.Pls I need ur quick response.

DV applicants dont need no financial statement/affidavit of support.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by hunterblue: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2012
I GUESS EVERYBODY GOT THERE VISAS SO NO BODY IS SAYING SOMETHING...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by fregur: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2012
My cousin got a call from the embassy rescheduling his interview to the 13th..anyone else here got such a call.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2012
fregur: My cousin got a call from the embassy rescheduling his interview to the 13th..anyone else here got such a call.

Wow. Not gotten any such call sha and I pray I don't!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2012
Dear NL.There is always a particular mistake in my surname.Bamigboye and Bamgboye.Even in one or two of my results it is written as Bamgboye.The cafe guy that helped my wife to play the lottery also omitted that same "i".and the winning came as Bamgboye, .............Do you think there may be any penalty on this omission?Pls,i need ur urgent response so as to know how we can defend it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
House i need ur response ple
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
kunlexy2012: Dear NL.There is always a particular mistake in my surname.Bamigboye and Bamgboye.Even in one or two of my results it is written as Bamgboye.The cafe guy that helped my wife to play the lottery also omitted that same "i".and the winning came as Bamgboye, .............Do you think there may be any penalty on this omission?Pls,i need ur urgent response so as to know how we can defend it.
I dont think so but you should have notify KCC when you were sending back your forms then.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
@kunlexi2012 no problems at all had similar problem then but got ma visa
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
kunlexy2012: Dear NL.There is always a particular mistake in my surname.Bamigboye and Bamgboye.Even in one or two of my results it is written as Bamgboye.The cafe guy that helped my wife to play the lottery also omitted that same "i".and the winning came as Bamgboye, .............Do you think there may be any penalty on this omission?Pls,i need ur urgent response so as to know how we can defend it.

It depends on the CO that will interview you. They might not even notice the omission, because in my own case, in some of my documents my name is written as oluwatosin while in other is Tosin, and the CO did not raise any issue regarding that. So, it depends on the CO.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Thanks man
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
fregur: My cousin got a call from the embassy rescheduling his interview to the 13th..anyone else here got such a call.

American foreign embassy always observe every holiday in The united state,I think September 1st or 4th is an holiday (labor day).They may reschedule interview because of that.My interview was reschedule last year too because of the Christmas and new year holidays and I received a telephone call from the embassy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2012

It was just a typographical error, they also make such mistake too, my name is Adesoji,and the letter they gave me for collection of Visa read Adejosi. Don't bother yourself on that.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by bnchuks33mail: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2012
in jesus name i'm among the winner of dv lottery 2013. pls tell me wat i need to do in order to pass my interview pls
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by bnchuks33mail: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2012
when is the dead line for the submission of all the document
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Medical examination starts today! Such an eventful journey to lasgidi.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by bnchuks33mail: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2012
[b]pls tell me what to do, the guy dat fill the form on line made a typographical error when it was filling my age, instead of 1980 he went and filling 1985. so if i want to log in to my page where i need to use 1980 i use 1985 pls tell me what i need to do
wink
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 5:30am On Aug 24, 2012
Pls my fellow NL, How can I find my way to the visa collection centre in lekki. Most expecially the direction to the place because I live at surulere. Which bus should I board at CMS and where should I drop?.. Thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2012
tosrich: Pls my fellow NL, How can I find my way to the visa collection centre in lekki. Most expecially the direction to the place because I live at surulere. Which bus should I board at CMS and where should I drop?.. Thanks
from surulere,enter a BRT going to CMS.From CMS enter Ajah jakande BRT bus(100)and drop at marwa bustop.cross to the other side of the road and ask.You will see the building(VFS GLOBAL) beside AMAZON ENERGY building.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2012
temmytanny: from surulere,enter a BRT going to CMS.From CMS enter Ajah jakande BRT bus(100)and drop at marwa bustop.cross to the other side of the road and ask.You will see the building(VFS GLOBAL) beside AMAZON ENERGY building.

Thank you temmytanny.and again I intend going for the collection by 2pm. Hope they will still attend to me by that time?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2012
bnchuks33@mail.:
[b]pls tell me what to do, the guy dat fill the form on line made a typographical error when it was filling my age, instead of 1980 he went and filling 1985. so if i want to log in to my page where i need to use 1980 i use 1985 pls tell me what i need to do
wink

You were there controling things and now blaming the guy. Nigerians sef!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2012
tosrich:

Thank you temmytanny.and again I intend going for the collection by 2pm. Hope they will still attend to me by that time?
That would be the best time for you.Not far from my office though
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2012
Q-life family clinic charged my family of 5 N152k for medical examination. The cash huge sha but we don do am finally.
With that almost behind us now, we look forward to getting the ekelebe certificates..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by gbusta(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
hello NL there are thing that i still dont understand and it actually baffles me.

1)kcc stated that 100,000 selectees are selected around the world and ever since i have been following the dv lottery process i have not seen anybody with case number higher than 50 thousand, even the visa bulletin doesnt carry current case numbers above 50,000.is it that 2 or more pple share the same case number from different region or country.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
jack_syno: Q-life family clinic charged my family of 5 N152k for medical examination. The cash huge sha but we don do am finally.
With that almost behind us now, we look forward to getting the ekelebe certificates..

Wow, big 5! All the best,guy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (92)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.