Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,344 members, 7,923,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188710 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
On thursday 30th august, medical reports will be ready- and it means all documents intact and waiting for the outcome this time next week - I hope to pull through with a big smile of success..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
jack_syno: On thursday 30th august, medical reports will be ready- and it means all documents intact and waiting for the outcome this time next week - I hope to pull through with a big smile of success..
success is yours bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
jejelady:
Congrats...upon ur arrival, let me know if u need help in regards to placement assistance. this applies to anyone here in d forum. Temmy n u too when u get to Dallas. For ladies, please it is a plus if u know how to braid or sew.. Fast money with no tax dat can help u survive b4 d arrival of ur docs.bbtosin@gmail.com. No strings attached, no hidden comments.

you my sis is a gud woman Word.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
jack_syno: On thursday 30th august, medical reports will be ready- and it means all documents intact and waiting for the outcome this time next week - I hope to pull through with a big smile of success..

there will be no regrets at the end because God will go b4 u on that day.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
temmytanny: success is yours bro
Thanks my dear.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

there will be no regrets at the end because God will go b4 u on that day.
Amen!
Thanks tiwanna.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by gbusta(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
hello house, wanna ask a question plz

National Diploma being the highest level of education, would i still need to provide my GCE original Result certificate or i am good to go with the printout from the computer or all i need is just the ND Certificate since it is the highest level of education ?....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
g-busta:
hello house, wanna ask a question plz

National Diploma being the highest level of education, would i still need to provide my GCE original Result certificate or i am good to go with the printout from the computer or all i need is just the ND Certificate since it is the highest level of education ?....

You need all your certificates - First School Leaving Certificate, SSCE and your ND.
I don't think there's anything wrong going with your statement of results, just in case.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by CHERIPH: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Please o, how many times can an applicants reschedule his or her interview..my cousin was given a date in july. He rescheduled to August and could not make due to some issues. He is yet to be given another date now and interview for all 2012 applicant closes september 2012. Hope he will be given another date.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
CHERIPH: Please o, how many times can an applicants reschedule his or her interview..my cousin was given a date in july. He rescheduled to August and could not make due to some issues. He is yet to be given another date now and interview for all 2012 applicant closes september 2012. Hope he will be given another date.
Only 1 time.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nusad: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Goodday to all Nairalander. please o, my cousin won DVlottery 2012 and was given a date for july 26,2012. she was unable to meet to some certain issues and latter reschedule to august. she was unable to meet up again to that second appointment. ishe sent a mail for another reschedule but yet, she has not received any date. and DV2012 will close by Sep 30. please what can we do o. thank you oo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
nusad: Goodday to all Nairalander. please o, my cousin won DVlottery 2012 and was given a date for july 26,2012. she was unable to meet to some certain issues and latter reschedule to august. she was unable to meet up again to that second appointment. ishe sent a mail for another reschedule but yet, she has not received any date. and DV2012 will close by Sep 30. please what can we do o. thank you oo
nusad, is cheriph your brother?seems you shared thesame cousin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
CHERIPH: Please o, how many times can an applicants reschedule his or her interview..my cousin was given a date in july. He rescheduled to August and could not make due to some issues. He is yet to be given another date now and interview for all 2012 applicant closes september 2012. Hope he will be given another date.

I think its only once o...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosmy(m): 6:02am On Aug 30, 2012
nusad: Goodday to all Nairalander. please o, my cousin won DVlottery 2012 and was given a date for july 26,2012. she was unable to meet to some certain issues and latter reschedule to august. she was unable to meet up again to that second appointment. ishe sent a mail for another reschedule but yet, she has not received any date. and DV2012 will close by Sep 30. please what can we do o. thank you oo
from little idea have in this good forum i think ur coursin shouldnt av reschedule her interview second time cos is rear to have a 3rd chance with us embassy......bt i ll advice her to call the embassy maybe she can still be favour.............faith works wonders
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nusad: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2012
tosmy :
from little idea have in this good forum i think ur coursin shouldnt av reschedule her interview second time cos is rear to have a 3rd chance with us embassy......bt i ll advice her to call the embassy maybe she can still be favour.............faith works wonders

Thank you very much. We will still keep on trying. Cos we have sent email to them 3times now still no reply. We keep on trying and with prayer.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2012
Some pepole self, opportunity no be privelage.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2012
brightmon: Some pepole self, opportunity no be privelage.

na small?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2012
She has lost it bro....You cant reschedule more than once.I stand to be corrected
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2012
House, just got a call from the embassy that my interview date has been postponed to 19th Sept - about 3 weeks from today.
This is not funny at all - with just 4 days to go and I have been in Lagos for about a week now.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2012
temmytanny: She has lost it bro....You cant reschedule more than once.I stand to be corrected
Temmytanny, I guess you right... people like her paved the way for guys (July 13th e-mail) like us i guess.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2012
jack_syno: House, just got a call from the embassy that my interview date has been postponed to 19th Sept - about 3 weeks from today.
This is not funny at all - with just 4 days to go and I have been in Lagos for about a week now.
sorry bro,i guess US have holidays on sept 3 n 4th
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2012
jack_syno: House, just got a call from the embassy that my interview date has been postponed to 19th Sept - about 3 weeks from today.

sorry bro, there is a greater joy ahead. you will look back and laugh at all this later. sorry
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nusad: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
jack_syno:
Temmytanny, I guess you right... people like her paved the way for guys (July 13th e-mail) like us i guess.

Dnt get u aiit bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2012

It is alright bro,it is because of the Labor day on 3rd,I said it ealier.That is the best date for you mine was postponed too, take the opportunity to relax,pray and sleep.The visa is yours for real.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

It is alright bro,it is because of the Labor day on 3rd,I said it ealier.That is the best date for you mine was postponed too, take the opportunity to relax,pray and sleep.The visa is yours for real.
relax and sleep? U know na.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
nusad:

Dnt get u aiit bro

Yeah when u don't go and claim ur visa, someone at ur back will. That is what he meant. If they don't reschedule ur cousin for the third time, they are tired of her and make the visa available for guys that will be interviewed from 19th September. You know they got to know they were selected very late (2nd draw) that didn't check after May1 incident. It is so bad!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2012

We all saw it miles away. I am happy they are ringing folks. All the best. 3 weeks will soon come. Don't fidget! Just rearrange plans and movements.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2012

Waoh!!!, the question, is the embassy closing shop on Tuesday 4th or gonna attend to less number of people? I have not got a call yet and have done a return ticket to and from Lagos already. my 18th all through to end of Sept is booked for serious official duties.
I pray the Lord's will prevails.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Tiwanna:

sorry bro, there is a greater joy ahead. you will look back and laugh at all this later. sorry

<Smiles> thanks jare.
I pray the joy amounts to d whole lagos stress sha cos lagos is really stressful. Lagosians in the house, I hail o! Una dey try..
Lolz...

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Lolz.. For real oooh.. Smiles.
Thanks my bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah when u don't go and claim ur visa, someone at ur back will. That is what he meant. If they don't reschedule ur cousin for the third time, they are tired of her and make the visa available for guys that will be interviewed from 19th September. You know they got to know they were selected very late (2nd draw) that didn't check after May1 incident. It is so bad!

Thanks jare for that thorough explanation.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
ferdiii:

We all saw it miles away. I am happy they are ringing folks. All the best. 3 weeks will soon come. Don't fidget! Just rearrange plans and movements.
Na so o, my brother.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (92)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.