Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,400 members, 7,904,492 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

You Are Next To Testify. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Next To Testify. (186 Views)

Download Ada - I Testify Instrumental / Kemi Testify on The Altar Of Salvation Ministries After Begging For Forgiveness / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Next To Testify. by Revadebola: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
YOU ARE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY.

These are the most important phone numbers, you are coming across today.

Write them down, you will need them:

To add me on WhatsApp click:

/ChatReverendAdebola

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY)

Read this true life story.

Mrs Aduke Gabriel (pseudonym). She lives in UK, her elder sister who lives in Nigeria, who has been a beneficiary of the grace of God upon my ministry gave her my phone number.

Mrs Aduke Gabriel gave me a phone call. She was sobbing as she narrated her story, that her 8 years marriage was hitting the rock.

Her husband who travelled briefly to Nigeria, phoned her that their marriage is over.

He has gotten another woman he planned to marry.

Their house rent in UK expires that very month.

He told the wife to look for another accommodation because he is not coming to renew the rent.

This was the situation when Mrs Gabriel phoned me.

I paused and whispered a prayer to the Lord, to know how to minister to her.

The Lord spoke to me. I told her what to do as I prayed for her. She did it.

The same week, her husband returned from Nigeria.

He returned back home, apologized to her, saying he still loves her and wants their marriage to continue.

That was a miracle.
Coincidentally, that weekend was her birthday.

He took her out for dinner as they renewed their marriage vows.

Isaiah 59:1 "Behold, the LORD' hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear".

God still answers prayers.
And the power of prayer, knows no distance.

You are the next on line for a testimony of answers to prayers.

To add me on WhatsApp click:

/ChatReverendAdebola

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONL

(1) (Reply)

To Nigeria & The Rest / Who Is Like Jesus? / Should A Christian Fortify Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.