Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,633 members, 7,924,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages (10506 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by YoursGEJ(m): 1:55am On Jul 22, 2011
This post should be in the crime section (lust and adultery-to-be). This guy think say boko haram bombs don finish?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by bamosagie(m): 1:57am On Jul 22, 2011
@poster, rem when abraham lied to king Abimelech saying sarah was his sister, and the king collected sarah from Abraham, though he did not have intercourse with her, God still appeared to Abimelech in dream and told him "thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken is another man's wife"
if you want to be a dead man walking, go ahead with your nefariuos thought. if not tell her to do the right thing before God, herself, her husband. as for you, you need absolution
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dayokanu(m): 1:58am On Jul 22, 2011
Na wa ooo

See women so she dey yahoo yahoo her husband

When the man dey nyansh am she go dey think about you.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by slymm(f): 3:03am On Jul 22, 2011
@OP, you know what to do, so why are you coming here looking for stories? Cut that silly friendship and walk out of her life for good, she just wants to use you to satisfy her whoring self. How would you feel if your wife was screwin.g another man? Be a man and stop now.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Abuloma80(f): 3:10am On Jul 22, 2011
Wa ya uzu billahi!!!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Lotterysun: 3:24am On Jul 22, 2011
Are you sure that you are a christian?
She is MARRIED
MARRIED
MARRIED
Get that into your HEAD
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by pareto(m): 4:22am On Jul 22, 2011
HAVE YOU EVER SOMERSAULTED BEFORE OR DRANK A DRUM OF LIQUID?

Well, to some of those ladies, it is a generational course. i.e from their parents since they are polygamist.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Mynd44: 4:37am On Jul 22, 2011
It seems someone wants to test the power of MAGUN
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by MrsChima(f): 5:10am On Jul 22, 2011
OP

Then why ARE YOU ACCEPTING the romantic messages? You are just as guilty as she is by accepting and participating in it. She is not going to send the message just for the hell of it. You are encourage it regardless if you are not trying to but you lack of TELLING HER TO Bleep OFF is the problem.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by eunisam: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2011
Guy change your phone number

Change your location without leaving a forwarding address.

Never call her!

Pray to God for help women are very dangerouse in matters connected to emotions

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by coolcash4l(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2011
This is serious. pray over her and all will be well with you
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by softtouch2(m): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2011
I was in your shoe some years back, the only difference was that She is a Jehovah witness and I am married, we never dated, just a friend before I got married.

She always call me. She said, she can't sleep without hearing my voice within 2 days.

When I asked her about her relationship (because now she's around 37years), She told me, ", She has not seen or meet any man of my quality", That is when I know I'm in hot-soup!  

What I did?

I blocked ALL calls to my phones for MONTHs, When I say month I mean like up to 8 months. People only get me via my wife number, thank God she never know my wife number.

That is how, I break every means of communication from her.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by maskara01: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2011
Guy i feel ur pain. My ad is just be urself, dont push things and dont let things push u. What if both of are actually m,eant to be togeda? Am not saying u guys are but we cant be too sure of things thus jumping into conclusions and them loosing on both ends, just be urself period wink
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Wislet(f): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2011
@OP, In your religion and even in hers, what you two are doing is forbidden. Don't incur the wrath of God by ur actions. Be careful. Since she is not willing to admit she is married, Sever all communications with her. Forget about wat u feel/felt for her and go find your own wife. Be wise.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Aboluwarin: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2011
what is worring both of you is lust not love, when she new she's in love with you while cant she wait,having relationship with her is a sin and is dangerouse if not careful you may lose your life.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by 234Ent(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2011
It is advisory that you end that non-ethical relationship. Emotions like yours can put you or someone in danger.

Ask yourself this self-conscious questions:

If my secret long-lost sweetheart is married, why am I still single?

Are my I a stuck up that I can't do well without this woman?

Listen, unless you plan to make a movie out of this situation; get yourself out of it now and you should know how to do that effectively.

Good luck like GEJ!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by azyaq(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2011
@ poster use ur brain that's why God giv it to u. @ limpopo gud talk
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2011
Why are pple against LUST? Lust begets every other thing.If u don't lust, how do I even love? Most married women are not happy in dat coupledom. The other day a woman told me she will drop her studies even when I heard her husband is a money bag, I later found out the husband is controlling everything.So her lust for the man's wealth is lust and now no love, another woman said no be she get the moni. But why do women prefer rich folks when they may only enjoy it if they kill the man or wait till his death?

Hello, but seriously women in many moslem homes feel powerless and trapped.Their christian fare relatively better.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by larimo(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2011
@ poster, you MUST cut off the friendship. Let me use the right words; this is called CHEATING. The reason why you might be hesitating is because you are enjoying whats going on (the attention, illicit e-romance, etc) and if given the slightest opportunity, you would like consider doing the wrong thing, which is adultery. The Bible say that he who commits adultery does not have any sense shocked. I know you do have sense.

You dont need the friendship because its bringing more harm than good (if there is any good anyway). No more phone calls pls. You don't need them. She can get other counsellors when she's in distress. You cannot be her comforter over emotional matters when she's emotionally attached to you. She's married!

"Father, pls show the poster the right thing to do. Urge his spirit to obey your word. Bring calm and order into this lady's life and home, that your purpose for marriage be honoured, in Jesus' name. Amen"
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by munaco: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2011
my guy no taste her kpomo because magun dey there oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by DrLuv: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2011
Married?that's an embargo placed right there.you had your chances with each other while in school and when she was yet to be married bt you blew it.
You may have to let go and give your love to some1 else who will ''safely"reciprocate it.I know it's not easy but it's the right thing to do.shworry
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by puppy2k(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2011
My guy na wa for You ooo , boy arrange this thing make u leave the rest ,
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Sike(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2011
Aboluwarin:

what is worring both of you is lust not love, when she new she's in love with you while cant she wait,having relationship with her is a sin and is dangerouse if not careful you may lose your life.
ODODO ORO!!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by jonathan73: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2011
Please buy a fon with a blacklist!!!! fix her number there IF YOU WANT TO BE ALIVE!!!!! wat goes up must come down, dont dream of her anymore, please put yourself in her husbands shoes, you should have married her b4 the guy got her engaged if u were serious. but please and please run for her, find another gal u like for life, who will keep you alive, who you can sip 5alive together with no shaking bro!!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by babyoy(f): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2011
My own advise would be that u should flee from her,i did not mean run, i mean flee.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by pendo89(f): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2011
^^ well said
Resist all appearances of evil and he will flee from you.!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2011
*Smh*
Marriage is so overrated. And to think that this thing's husband probably 'trusts' her and is at peace with the union. I guess 'peace' and 'happiness' in marriage ALWAYS has to do more with self-delusion and blissful ignorance (of the other's atrocities) more than anything else. Some of us prefer to be well-informed and aware of happenings - rather than bask in idioticblissful ignorance. . .I guess that makes superficial 'peace' very unlikely then. It's all a big farce.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by laj1(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2011
hello mr poster,if i were in your shoe,i will knack her the greatest akpako she will always be proud to have cos' i gat it plentifully in my trouser.she neesd it,so give it to her and dump her but do it majestically and unsuspiciously, se o gbo abi oo gbo.opportunity comes but once.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Logba: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2011
This is why i  always argue that we put religion in the wrong perspective in this part of the world. Love, genuine affection existed between the you and the lady before she got married and this would have taken them to places if not for religion. The lady's mind is with the guy and the guy feels she is not resistable. You cant get it better than that and yet you allowed her to go just because of her religion. Now she is married to someone who practices the same religionwith her , but is she fulfilled and satisfied ? Do you not feel that you lost something too. I tell you, that feeling will be there with you both for life whether you talk to her or not.
We are too religious in this country. I am not an atheist as i have my religious belief and practice.
There are so many people who are married to wrong partners just because of religion. This is something you could possibly have discussed with her and reach agreement.

I really do not know what to advice you than to wish you the very best of luck and pray you find someone who truly loves you again.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Exponental(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2011
A life tym mistake:
Sacrificed happiness 4 religion. Tinubu n fashola are muslims married 2 christians. Hope u find a suitor soon, bt let her go 4 good,
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by omodapson(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2011
Guy, let her be. You had your chance and you let it fly. It's too late now. Give your heart some peace and try to cut off every form of communication between the two of you. I know how difficult it could be, but you have to take the bold step.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Sholaf(f): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2011
You sound like a 21 year old and you think you are in love?,
Please let her be and concentrate on better things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.