Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,017 members, 7,980,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages (10554 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
iwo ni mo nbawi.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
Ani awon ara ile yin ti a jo j'egbe lo ng ba wi se.  grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
boya nile tie, omugo le ma npe ni ologbon.

ko ri be nibi temi ti wa.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2011
Looto? Yoruba bo, won ni ise ile lo ng ba won de ita. Isorosi e ati awon iwa palapala e lori Nairaland fi iru idile ti o ti wa hon ni gbangba. Omo awon ara ile yin lo je ponbele. TPIA TPIA TPIA, o ja 'fun baare ati maare je daadaa. Lo so fun won wipe won o ko e l'eko daadaa.

O kuku mo wipe eyi ko ni igba akoko ti a maa jo ni gbolohun. Mo mo dajudajui wipe ire ko l'eko. Eko-ile wa haram l'odo e. grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^iwa tie on se nkan t'enyan ponle.

oo m'oro so rara.

esu ti jebi lori e.

awon mi on gb'eko- won ko e sugbon o gbeko.

abi won de ko e ni?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
Emi ko mo oro i so abi? Ta lo koko bu 'ra laarin emi ati ire? Lai jiyan, emi ati ire kii s'egbe rara. Se dandan ni ki ngba Jesu ni? Kini iyato laarin ire ati awon "BOKO HARAM" nipa oro esin?

Omode yi, ani o baje! Awon egbon e ni won o l'eko.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
guilty conscience.

ta lo koko bere oro oshi nbi?

okooyinbo:

Young man, I sympathize with you really. If she keeps calling you and you loved to be called by her, why dont you go for the kill? Confront her and ask her what she wants. Forget all these bible quoting "omo ales". Even in their Bible, David and Solomon did took away other peoples wives. What did God do when David collected Uriah's wife and murdered the husband? The GOD of the Old testament punished David so bad that the first child of Uriah for David died. And there were woes in the house of David. Absalum lusted after his half sister etc. In short, I would say David suffered, because the people punished knew nothing about David's sin. That's to tell you how irrational this their socalled God can be. It is even worse when it comes to the muslims. Religion has never advanced people without people fighting for their right. Human rights as we know it today was never a handiwork of the religious leaders. Left to them, things would have remained as it were thousand years ago. And only them would be enjoying the priviledges.

Dont let me derail jare. I just can not bear it when people come here quoting some fcking books written over some thousand years ago. My advice is thus: Ask her what she really really want. And you yourself should be sure of what you want too. If you both are really much in love and are certain that you can and are ready to weather the sturm, I dont think anything should stop you from taking the risk and getting together. Afterall, in the book many are quoting, it is also written: Why do you fear humans who can only kill the body, but not the soul? Go for her jare. I am very sure that nothing will happen that has not happened again.

The husband should even be thankful that you wont be killing him because you covet his wife. Examples abounds where husbands of such wives never survived to tell their tales.

The woman in question might be using this juju on you: http://www.havetherelationshipyouwant.com/index.html?s=32842&gclid=CK7o98aSlaoCFULwzAodX0i9wQ

Advert keeps Seun afloat. Click on the ad.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
you'd better pretend to be young and senseless if that type of crap is your handle in this place.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
tpia@:

guilty conscience.

ta lo koko bere oro oshi nbi?

Guilty kini? Ori e. Ti mo ba guilty, a je wipe ire guilZY niyen. Ewo ninu awon oro mi ti o quote ti kii se otito? Ti omobinrin yen ba ni 'fe omokunrin yi, ti omokunrin naa feran arabinrin yi, kini idi ti won ko fi le fe ara won? I know you know that the husband was forced on that girl, because of religious issues. And you should also know that religion should never be practiced as it is being done in Nigeria. Igbagbo e ko le gba mi la and vice versa. Why the hell do you Nigerians always want to force your religion on other?

@Poster! I have already aired my view. If TPIA likes it let her send thunder and brimstone, it would not change anything. That is to say, if you two are genuinely in love with one another; talk to each other and take the risk. There is nothing new under the sun. Oops, that is also written in that old book.

TPIA, dont worry. Maa fe e gegebi iyawo mi nomba 77 grin. Pardon me for laughing, I can not take you very serious anymore after going through all the * you spew on this forum. Nevertheless, you are an "aburo" and ti aja ba nsiwin, o ye ki o mo oju awon olowo e. Oro agba ni.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^you know me but i dont know you.

sorry.

anyway!!!!

follow my posts all you want if you have nothing else to do. Its a free world.

I know you know that the husband was forced on that girl, because of religious issues

no, i do not know or care to know per se.

all i told the poster [are you him?] was he should jump into that pit if he lacks sense.

forced or not, the girl is married now and if the husband is inclined to accuse her of adultery he can do so.

if the man really has feelings for her, he doesnt necessarily have to prove them by sleeping with her.

that's all and next time try to keep a civil tongue in your head when referring to others who dont share your views.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2011
Tpia, did I say he should sleep with her? I said he should go for her. Meaning take her from the hubby. I did not say he should only be sleeping with her. BTW, I am really baffled by the seemingly self-righteousness of you Nigerians.

I am 70 percent pretty sure that if you TPIA were married, an old friend of yours could still get you laid. It happens in Nigeria, I have seen it all. Most Nigerians are just pretenders.

BTW, now you know me. If I say Aiyelala, does that ring a bell in your head? You know, I have been around for a long time here on Nairaland, I just dont have the urge to voice my opinion all the time.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^no, ayelala doesnt ring any bell anywhere.

post a link.

and next time, just say you're an idol worshipper and that's why your demons tell you to curse out christians ceaselessly.

thread isnt about me, thanks!!! I'm married to Jesus [too bad if that drives you bananas], so any old friend looking for congo can check out other friends somewhere.

if it happens in nigeria how does that concern me.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
Tpia,

Why are you flirting hard on every thread? This one with Okooyinbo again? Do you want to phock him?

You are breaking my heart cry cry cry
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Omo yi, ani o ko gbadun rara. Igba wo ni mo "curse" awon "KIRIYO" ati "IMOLE" ceaselessly? I have no problem with Xtians nor with moslems. However, from the look of things, you are the one that is terrorising somebody that critisizes the body of Christ. Omo yi, o ti radical ju. Wa nibi ki ng fi owo pa e lara, ki ara re le bale. Ahaaa, bawo l'omobinrin se le radical nipa esin bayi?

Joo, ma binu. RASCAL ni mo fe wi, RADICAL sesi bo si mi lenu ni. Mo mo wipe e ko radical ni SW, e rascal nikan ni grin.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Tpia,

Why are you flirting hard on every thread? This one with Okooyinbo again? Do you want to phock him?

You are breaking my heart cry cry cry

Aburo, dont be sad. I dont wanna phock her. I only want to caress and hug her to make her coolu temper. Anyway sha, she appears not to like people that are over 40 and especially those who do not believe in CHRIST.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by twity(f): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
Please people, not all muslims are boko haram abeg. I am a christian but I know that much. As for you bros, are you sure you are not already eating the forbidden fruit? because I dont understand why you cant severe the relationship. Just move on with your life abeg and stop clos-marking another man's wife. If you love her true true and its not infatuation, walk away if not, hmmmm a word is enough o!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Ikwikwikwi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
men you are so cheap and stewpeed. You should be ashamed to be associated with another mans wife, and you think you have won a million dollar jackport, even when a whole lot of beautiful single girls are there for your grabs. Please go get a life and be a man. Papa dash me boy like you
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by megam: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
guy, the same thing with me o .just that mine is a christian and got married to a rich Muslim(the guy is from a rich home). infact her name is now change to kadijat and she keeps calling and telling me i will always love u. to make matters worst she just got married 2 week sat ago.

you see this kind of thin is like having a hanging relationship in life we have choices and she as made her choice.she could at least consider the love between you guys before saying i do.

my advice get her off your head and stop the calls for now.she will get through it.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Pafuri(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
@Dipxy004:
I have a practical approach to your dilemma. It is one that does not involve Absalom, David, URINAL, Shadrack, Meschaq, Abednego. Not even Methusella or whatever other clowns are in Jewish history which many guys confuse for religion. Do it, or don't do it. Do it and make the biach happy while you get some release. Don't do it and let her get dicked by someone else. Where is the problem? Your indecisiveness is leading to the growth of another Boko Haram cell on this thread. I must also observe something else that came out of this. It seems much easier to do a Christian married woman than a Muslim. The fear of Boko Haram, it seems,  is the beginning of wisdom for those adulterers who would like to mess with Risi, Rafatu, Wosila and all such. To avoid being bombed from Ibadan all the way to Jerusalem, brother get yourself some Eunice, Sarah, Racheal etc., etc. Visit your local Redeem Camp. Good luck. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Goldieluks: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2011
Am sure the OP,must have grown some quick balls(to change his mind) seeing all these comments from NLanders.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Wislet(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
Goldieluks:

Am sure the OP,must have grown some quick balls(to change his mind) seeing all these comments from NLanders.
hahahahahahaha
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by gloriuss(f): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2011
Pafuri:

@Dipxy004:
To avoid being bombed from Ibadan all the way to Jerusalem, brother get yourself some Eunice, Sarah, Racheal etc., etc. Visit your local Redeem Camp. Good luck. grin grin grin grin grin

I can tell that ALL the redeemed girls uve faltered for havent given u a chance, hahahahhahaahhhaahahahahahhahaha, naming names as if u got sum ahahahahahahahahahah
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Pafuri(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
Never met a "Redeemed" girl. Just a sugesstion. It could as well be "Cele", "Apostolic" or whatever other funny names they go by.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by emiye(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
Guy, NO DO AM O!.  I believe you are most likely not in love with her, but infatuated with her.    Your ego is at the highest point on the mountain because of the attention you are getting from her, it is in stroking your feelings wrongly.    She is also confused.

I have been in a similar situation with a hijab girl, though she was about to get married then. She even told her fiancee she was breaking her relationship. I pleaded with her to get back. I almost got in to the trap, a girl who could not shake the hand of a guy outside, almost did  sometinnnnns wit me. I severed communication with her, and learnt she brought her weddin iv to my house , while i was serving.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by ronkebp(f): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
There is nothing you both can do to the feeligs you have for each other, just channell it to something else, and do not consumate the love', i kind of understand where uou are coming from,
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Pafuri(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ronkebp: you do? Been there, done that?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by gloriuss(f): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
Pafuri:

Never met a "Redeemed" girl. Just a sugesstion. It could as well be "Cele", "Apostolic" or whatever other funny names they go by.

EHEN BETTER!!!

joor leave us redeemer's alone, lol
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by ronkebp(f): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
Pafuri:

@ronkebp: you do? Been there, done that?

cool wink, am i supposed to answer dat?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Pafuri(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
Your choice. grin grin grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Pafuri(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
@gloriuss:
One of these days, when I have time on my hand, I will try to "Re-DEEM" a few of you redeem girls. grin grin grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by izunned: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
Bro. you said that you are christain. Do you think going to church or being burn in a christian home makes you a christian?  embarassed ,Why not give your life to Christ, because if you are a christian you won't be asking this silly question.God bless u.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by benkybest(f): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
if womens head is small,then men"s head is smaller cos they have longer lists of excuses when they want to cheat. This is in reply to quote from Otega 1. As for u,the right thing to do is in ur conscience,find it and do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… / Ladies, Can U Swallow Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.