Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,110 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) (1143 Views)

Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by amehdave(m): 4:56am On Jun 14, 2022
A newly built house belonging to a suspected internet fraudster which is popularly known as yahoo boy, Ifeanyi Osuji, has been set ablze by angry youths over alleged defilement and mysterious death of a 14-year-old girl, Amarachi Iwunze, in Umuduruewuewuru, Umuezeala Nsu in Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo state.

It was gathered that the 22-year-old suspect, who is currently now on the run, allegedly raped the teenager to death in his house.  According to sources in the community, the teenager’s lifeless body stained with sperm, was found in the suspect’s room on Sunday, June 12.  Feel free to watch video https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/06/14/yahoo-boy-in-imo-community-allegedly-raped-14-year-old-girl-to-death-videos/

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Death to rapist

1 Like

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Kill him when you catch him

1 Like

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:10am On Jun 14, 2022
These girls should stay in their parents houses instead of moving upandan..... Probably she was enticed with material things because she wanna roll with the big boys. Some deaths are avoidable.

The bast*rd can't run forever, his own death is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by robinso01(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2022
No matter how far he run, nemesis will catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by Golan007: 5:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Yahoo + ?
Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by incandescentena: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Parents should add values and morals to their kids(its starts with the family upbringing)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by Electrochemistry(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Yahoo or any related activities won't help the society. Condemn and investigate anyone with suspicious wealth rather than calling them smart guys. You may be their next victim.

Let us amend our value system; uphold honesty, hardworking, and other moral virtues. Condemn dubious quick riches. Youths will align the actions and attitude towards what we value in the society.
Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by triple996(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2022
It Might not b rape

She went to his house as girl friend, then died during n*****, my guy come japa as per him no fit explain grin.

Bt y is it that we support Yahoo boys and even help them to fight police then come back and start crying when they comot crime

1 Like

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by Asianjollof007: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2022
One of the reasons i hate inviting girls to my house, esp those girls that would want to visit and start playing the role of a wife. What if she dies in your house due to hazards or extreme straffing, how you wan take explain?

I don't believe he raped her cos boyfriend and girlfriend dey knack normally, something else must have happened.

2 Likes

Re: 'yahoo Boy' In Imo Community Allegedly Raped 14-year-old Girl To Death (videos) by incandescentena: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
It Might not b rape

She went to his house as girl friend, then died during n*****, my guy come japa as per him no fit explain grin.

Bt y is it that we support Yahoo boys and even help them to fight police then come back and start crying when they comot crime

By law She is a minor (14years)

Sexual conduct becomes criminal when sexual touch is not consented to especially if she/he is under aged, either because the offender forces another person to be sexual against his or her will.

The boyfriend intent could not be to rape

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide / How Can I Recover My Money From This Fraudster. / Twice Arrested Fraudster, Manager In Sfu Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.