Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,919 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke (12398 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by press9jatv: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2022
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, on Monday extolled the virtue of humility of Senator Ademola Adeleke, charging him to further embrace both his friends and detractors.

Oba Ogunwusi spoke in his palace when Adeleke, who is the flagbearer of the People’s Democratic Party in the July 16 Osun governorship poll, paid him a courtesy visit.

The royal father, who acknowledged the respect Adeleke always showed to him, prayed for peace and security during the governorship election.

He said, “Not everyone will like you. Always put your ways in the hands of God and continue to pray for success. All powers belong to God. Embrace all, both friends and those that don’t like you. May God continue to guide you in all you do.”

Speaking earlier, Senator Adeleke, who promised to pay attention to infrastructural development, also declared that if elected, there would not be capital flight, as resources of the state would be used for developmental purposes.

https://punchng.com/osun-2022-embrace-friends-enemies-ooni-charges-adeleke/?amp

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by ogbuefi677(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2022
My oga Adeleke.
Nothing like embrace your detractors.
Give Alqaeda People's Congress fire for fire,in fact ,fire for stone grin
The same ppl who called GEJ clueless ,ineffective buffon,called his wife barren,shepopotamus etc are now calling for civility because their rotten teeth,drug dealing oga with a leaky bladder is getting it hot hot.
We no gree

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by press9jatv: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Osun fun Osun, ninu idibo to n boyi Imole ni agbe dani. Efi ibo yin gbemi Wole - Sen Ademola Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNoCug8MNY

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by press9jatv: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Osun fun Osun ni afoju sun mi, mi oni fi eto ara omo ipinle Osun dun won- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tgh7volsbM

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by StrongAlphMale: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, a.k.a Emilokan i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Neither do I expect a sane individual to vote PDP after their years of failure

Be warned.

14 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by press9jatv: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2022
What Ooni of Ife said here is truths

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Thomaslablancma: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2022
press9jatv:
Osun fun Osun ni afoju sun mi, mi oni fi eto ara omo ipinle Osun dun won- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tgh7volsbM
Incoming governor

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Babalolagarba: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2022
July 16 is near
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by OMOJOHN001: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Affliction shall not rise again

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by amhot: 6:17am On Jun 14, 2022
In coming govo
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by saucespecies: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2022
In politics... No friends or enemies. Only permanent interest.
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Gkay1(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2022
In Nigeria politics, your enemy today can be your friend tomorrow. We only care on how to control the orders and how to retain power
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Hussein035: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, a.k.a Emilokan i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Be warned.

During Jonathan period what did you show for it, stop deceiving yourself.

If you like use your uncalculative sense allow Atiku to become our president by that time bandits will attack your house but don't come here to complain that the police did not do anything about it

9 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Viraltrends123: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Be warned.
Whatever you call him, mannequins 5.0, that's our choice, you have your choice, I have mine. On election day, let everyone come out. Majority will Choose who they want.

You already told us you will rather vote northerners than vote us, we said okay, you said ticket to igbos, or back to the north, Obi stepped down for Atiku, you flooded Nairaland with Amaechi pictures, and fake Tinubu pictures, Amaechi still loss woefully.

You say Tinubu is too old, let's wait till 2031 when your obi will be 70 years old, let's see if you will say the same thing. LOL, even Obi will never win in south east, you've shown other tribes which took up to 40% of the region so much hate, especially tribe Ikewere tribe, you abuse wike, called him names, now he is closer to aso rock than your Pandora Ogi

When you asked them how did Obi own hero drinks and Next supermarket, they will say private investment grin, you have seen who you can dunce, if you like flood the internet with pictures, everyone is getting voters card to vote in someone that have made inpact, not someone that always move with camera and pretend he is poor

10 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by akanbiaa(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Adexxi(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Imole de nipinle osun

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by ekukeku(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Osun people should compensate dis man
W all know dey robbed him during d last election by u people of 'oun lokan' power must be taken by fire by force'

But I doubt it, dey will still deploy M.C to torment Dem diz tym around too...

Last last we go get sense now
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by AntiChristian: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Jackson Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke

Lol.

Where's CAN?

This no be Christian-Christian ticket now Abi?

There's never christianization as the gospel must be spread!

Islamisation is here as Islam must be stopped!

Bigots!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Bukkie233(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by lereinter(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2022
May God hear the cry of osun people

May the prayers of the few in light overcome the darkness

May imole win, may Adeleke win

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by gracealonev: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Adeleke should be careful.
He should ask Yahaya Bello.
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Legitz: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu's cousin will be disgrace this time
We still remember the yeye abracadabra inconclusive that brought him

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Tzar(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Osun people go dance tire!
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by SONYCITY: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2022
follow who no road adeleye i w folow u

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by jrusky(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Be warned.

I understand your point but did you say this when we are all atikulating and Obidient kn 2019?

If I may understand you I noticed you are indirectly campaigning for Obi baa? If that is the case come back 2031 but for now no structure, divided political party with swet talkers will NOT enter Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by PericomaNwankwo: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2022
In other words, he should consult Tinubu grin
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by tfelicityk(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2022
He should listen to the words of the elders and apply wisdom.
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by dalass(f): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2022
grin

Corrext...way to go politically

To those who always come against others, feeling marginalized... Except you embrace even enemies and make friends ... O.Y.O grin
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by bhella10: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:
My oga Adeleke.
Nothing like embrace your detractors.
Give Alqaeda People's Congress fire for fire,in fact ,fire for stone grin
The same ppl who called GEJ clueless ,ineffective buffon,called his wife barren,shepopotamus etc are now calling for civility because their rotten teeth,drug dealing oga with a leaky bladder is getting it hot hot.
We no gree
Carry Osun matter for head like gala hawker, how Osun mata take concern you olori pelebe

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC / PDP Crisis: Wike To Speaks On Party Affairs Tomorrow / Speculators Undermine Measures To Stabilize Foreign Exchange Market – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.