Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke (12404 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by sslcrypt: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2022
My fellow Nigerians in as much we want to stand and fight, always have an alternative in terms of where you reside.
If you can get married to that foreigner or you have the capacity to relocate your family abroad please do so.
My husband is Estonian national we are currently based in Vienna. There is nothing as good as having that feeling that there a sane country to go relax your head when all the niaja electricity and political madness takes it tow.
Nigerian politics doesn't favor the ordinary Nigerian like you and I but only suppresses us further with bad insecurity and bad economic policies. These won't change over night, it's why I advice to get an alternative country you can call home. We would continue to fight for the citizens that no where to run and feel hopeless. God bless my beautiful people.
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by HRMK: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
meaning the ooni is in support of the dancing senator!to me i rather say he joins nollywood!that is where he belongs!governance is a serious business!its not meant for clowns!!
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Lamasta(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2022
All hands must be on deck if we are to get it right in this forthcoming election...

Incompetent people must not be voted into government again.
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Prince111111: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:
My oga Adeleke.
Nothing like embrace your detractors.
Give Alqaeda People's Congress fire for fire,in fact ,fire for stone grin
The same ppl who called GEJ clueless ,ineffective buffon,called his wife barren,shepopotamus etc are now calling for civility because their rotten teeth,drug dealing oga with a leaky bladder is getting it hot hot.
We no gree
Na tooth for tooth this time around
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by olamike02: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:
My oga Adeleke.
Nothing like embrace your detractors.
Give Alqaeda People's Congress fire for fire,in fact ,fire for stone grin
The same ppl who called GEJ clueless ,ineffective buffon,called his wife barren,shepopotamus etc are now calling for civility because their rotten teeth,drug dealing oga with a leaky bladder is getting it hot hot.
We no gree
The PDP you and your families followed like a fly follows a dead meat to the grave,what did you gain Just asking for Ogbuefi and co
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by ogbuefi677(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2022
olamike02:

The PDP you and your families followed like a fly follows a dead meat to the grave,what did you gain Just asking for Ogbuefi and co
Lol.
Apparently, u r still in the lowest stage of evolution where ppl follow party or individual blindly.
I am currently for Peter Obi only.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by devoutpraise: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Thomaslablancma:
Incoming governor
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Khaysee: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Politicians like consulting
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by Minjim: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2022
They're always full of promises when looking for the post. Traveling everywhere. Once you mistakenly vote them into office. They become inaccessible.

Adeleke is just an opportunist. The current governor is doing well. Go take a seat .
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by prosper510: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke by StrongAlphMale: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Hussein035:

During Jonathan period what did you show for it, stop deceiving yourself.

If you like use your uncalculative sense allow Atiku to become our president by that time bandits will attack your house but don't come here to complain that the police did not do anything about it

How would a sane Nigerian leave Peter obi and then vote in atiku and tinubu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Gwarimpa, Abuja / Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.