Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? (555 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? by twinning200: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
guys something have been happening for a while now, signs are there that something unknown could be looming or happening but what happened today is what
made me create this post. My wife is a fashion designer, she goes to tejuosho market to buy materials and sometimes she claims she buys ready made to sell. Sometimes, mostly on Mondays like this, she wont inform me that shes leaving early, and when she does, breakfast is missed, or any other important stuff is sidelined. Overtime we have had discussion on why it is always like this, and her excuse have always been " if i dont meet up early, there are certain materials that i wont be able to get, will be sold out before i reach there" that statement to me sort of like made a little sense, but shouldnt be to the detriment to the responsibility of her as a wife considering the fact that I manage 75% of the home financial responsibility.

So today, I woke up 8.42am, she was gone since, i showered, clothed myself to resume office, by the time i opened the car door, the safe compartment was opened down with all of our international passports, both her passport, my passport, our kids USA passport all there, my hand fall, immediately. The reason why the passport were there is because we had gone somewhere yesterday to do something's, and the passports where required, though we forgot to return them back inside when we got back home. The moment I saw the opened down compartment, I did a video and sent it to her via whatsapp, and i stated the obvious that it was because of the rush, she concurred and said she didnt see the passports, common, over 6 passports clearly and obviously showing, next she said the stuff probably didnt close well. Now peeps, is it that bad that rushing to get to the market to get materials could make a woman overlook such important documents being opened to the public eye, because anybody passing on the street can definitely see the passports from the passenger side of the safe compartment, why the rush that u took something out of there and couldnt push it back to lock, or was so much in a rush that in the process of pushing it back, the rushing didnt make her push it back properly to lock. I'm beginning to think something else, who else is thinking what am thinking? Plus if I say we need to regulate her rushment to the market, she go talk sey short men like me are sort of controlling.
Re: Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? by ShenTeh(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
twinning200:
guys something have been happening for a while now, signs are there that something unknown could be looming or happening but what happened today is what
made me create this post. My wife is a fashion designer, she goes to tejuosho market to buy materials and sometimes she claims she buys ready made to sell. Sometimes, mostly on Mondays like this, she wont inform me that shes leaving early, and when she does, breakfast is missed, or any other important stuff is sidelined. Overtime we have had discussion on why it is always like this, and her excuse have always been " if i dont meet up early, there are certain materials that i wont be able to get, will be sold out before i reach there" that statement to me sort of like made a little sense, but shouldnt be to the detriment to the responsibility of her as a wife considering the fact that I manage 75% of the home financial responsibility.

So today, I woke up 8.42am, she was gone since, i showered, clothed myself to resume office, by the time i opened the car door, the safe compartment was opened down with all of our international passports, both her passport, my passport, our kids USA passport all there, my hand fall, immediately. The reason why the passport were there is because we had gone somewhere yesterday to do something's, and the passports where required, though we forgot to return them back inside when we got back home. The moment I saw the opened down compartment, I did a video and sent it to her via whatsapp, and i stated the obvious that it was because of the rush, she concurred and said she didnt see the passports, common, over 6 passports clearly and obviously showing, next she said the stuff probably didnt close well. Now peeps, is it that bad that rushing to get to the market to get materials could make a woman overlook such important documents being opened to the public eye, because anybody passing on the street can definitely see the passports from the passenger side of the safe compartment, why the rush that u took something out of there and couldnt push it back to lock, or was so much in a rush that in the process of pushing it back, the rushing didnt make her push it back properly to lock. I'm beginning to think something else, who else is thinking what am thinking? Plus if I say we need to regulate her rushment to the market, she go talk sey short men like me are sort of controlling.

Please grow and stop whining.

You have a hardworking and respectful wife who is diligent at what she does, and you are still complaining over what nots.

Please.

1 Like

Re: Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? by 2dice01: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
You no get issue bros grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Time will tell
Re: Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? by Uzomacharles: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
ShenTeh:

Please grow and stop whining.

You have a hardworking and respectful wife who is diligent at what she does, and you are still complaining over what nots.

Please.

And how did you know?..

You think the OP doesn't know what's hard working?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught After Defrauding People With Fake Alert — Video / How 3 Women Try To Toast Me Today? / Stupid Things You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.