Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,152 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (61042 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Bonavi: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1536766894597976065?t=zTLCawcDjzebjEkQSYEJrw&s=19
a failed idiot always seeking for opportunity to seek attention. He knew the Labour party in Ekiti werent serious so he had to beat them to their games. The common people are Obi's party and structure. Haven't heard of independent candidate before. Youths make we just stand and be counted
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Tareq1105: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

You call Yorubas skull miners but want Yorubas to vote Obi. No problem.

Yorubas will reply you the appropriate way at the appropriate time. I bet you.

That's who they are. If Obi win now, they would not recognize that one single Yoruba voted for him. That's why I can't vote Obi.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Wwwq: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by ovundakelvin(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
yes i agree with her,
hewould have obiedently gone for the campaign .

well it is either late or never
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by kernniejay(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy
aboki girl dey teach the Anambra boy politics 101. cool
Funny. And your comment has 101 likes at the moment smiley

1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Contagious100d(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=alsudan post=113807458]Same Labour Candidate that has already stepped down for the APC Candidate in Ekiti?

Peter obi no get sense....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Sleekfingers: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1536766894597976065?t=zTLCawcDjzebjEkQSYEJrw&s=19

And who go vote for peter obi ? Even if he relocate to ekiti or any southwest states...... majority of us ain't gonna vote for him.....he should focus on southeast. ..person wey no even fit win in Ebonyi, Edo, bayelsa and rivers.....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by sirp9898(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
He is introducing a new way of campaigning for a election let's imbress new things and reasoning coming and live the old ways of doing things in this country.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by chaberry(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

Your parents at home are stupid.
I'm sure you are raised in a disjointed family
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Carlosdd: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Everything she mention here in terms of character and sacrifice is the best way to describe Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and the reason reasonable people belief in his ability to lead the country to a greater level which we all yearning for .

ABAT 2023
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Whiteshield: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
chaberry:

I'm sure you are raised in a disjointed family

I don't share your family misfortune. If you were bred by a animals, that's your unfortunate luck
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Thomasankara(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dapson73:

Most senseless comment on naialand today 14th june 2023.

Nairaland na cruise abeg grin grin cheesy, u even date am for record purpose or what� cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Goodnigga:
who is this error talking to me? I can't reveal myself to you to tell you my achievements. You are the only nuisance that has responded to me unintelligently. Instead of stating your opinion if at all your brain can process data, you are spreading gibberish like a nut that you are!!

Because you have no achievement beside online ranting. It's a big one though taking your likes as measurement. Congratulations!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Kaytixy: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
kingyakos:

I can see the reflection of Buhari in you
I can see the reflection of too water in you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Kaytixy: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
kingyakos:

I can see the reflection of Buhari in you
I can see the reflection of totoo water in you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.