Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (61005 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Whiteshield: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2022
naijamerican:

This stupid tribalistic sentiment is why nigeria will always be a shythole. Because you argued with a fool online who was of a different tribe, that is the reason why you will support an known thief or a demented elder. Then after the election you will begin cry about how nigeria is not working.

May god punish you tribalistic fools, who will sell your grandchildren's future because of tribalistic foolishness. May people like you perish so nigeria can become great.

Your entire family will perish in tragic circumstances. You foolish mongrel of doubtful paternity. You will smell pepper, just wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
we already know Peter Obi is a bigot. This is why he will never carry the North. If it was Tinubu jumping from one mosque to another, you guys will have started your usual ranting; Islamisation agenda.
Humans...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by colestephan86: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Slynation(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
hmohammed:

If you don't know, a vote for PO is a vote for Tinubu. If you are smart enough, you will understand.
If you are smart enough, you will notice I'm not alone...By the time 30million votes for LP, we will see what is left for APC and PDP....It won't be business as usual, know this, drink water and rest. QED
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by JoshB92: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2022
raumdeuter:
Kindergarten politician
Obi to win by a landslide in Cairo
He went to campaign for votes in Egypt not knowing that the Egyptians he sees today, he wont see on election day

Chai... The last line sha grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by colestephan86: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1536766894597976065?t=zTLCawcDjzebjEkQSYEJrw&s=19
He doesn't know what he is into, someone that joined national politics in 2019, wants to race to Aso rock without structure.
Anyways his followers won't say he wasn't allowed to contest.
Let him go test his strength too. Na man him be

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Papilo01: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
As at May 31 2021, Labour Party In Ekiti state has said they will work with the APC candidate and some persons who claim they know it all wants Peter Obi to go to Ekiti for Campaign. Who will he be campaigning for?

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by akinys2002: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
I totally disagree with you on this OP. I'm a Yoruba and a strong addict and supporter of PO. You guys should stop comparing what Obi should do with what Tinubu is doing. Obi needs to do more work in term of connecting with people beyond social media. The like of Tinbu and Atiku can choose to do what please them because of already established structure of PDP and APC. For PO to gather the KKK ond of vote we are looking for he needs to connect more with grassroots and that will mean building more bridges

Some of us supporting PO should be more realistic and try to build more bridges. Peter Obi can't afford to do like Tinubu at this moment. He needs all the support beyond social media. He needs to bond with Nigeria at the grassroots.

AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by hmohammed(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Slynation:
If you are smart enough, you will notice I'm not alone...By the time 30million votes for LP, we will see what is left for APC and PDP....It won't be business as usual, know this, drink water and rest. QED

Dreamer. lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by phemmyfour: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
She's right.

Peter Obi should stop running up and down and start the real campaign at the grassroots level.

Social media won't help him win election, I'm rooting for him though

She's wrong, Obi can go to Ekiti after the Guber. Let the focus over there, for now be about Ekiti politics
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Slynation(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
hmohammed:

Dreamer. lol
You drop otapiapia and Sniper for me to chose one, thank Allah there is a third choice...!! Atleast the next time I go down on my knees to pray, God will know I was part of those that needed a change with a clear conscience....!!

I can't be doing things the same way and expect different results, come 2023 it won't be business as usual...!!

Have a very nice day bro...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by franudi: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2022
She is not making sense.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by tctrills: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2022
raumdeuter:
Kindergarten politician
He went to campaign for votes in Egypt not knowing that the Egyptians he sees today, he wont see on election day
All of us have now become political experts?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Lightened: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2022
This women well like this? Ekiti ko, okete ni
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2022
akinys2002:
I totally disagree with you on this OP. I'm a Yoruba and a strong addict and supporter of PO. You guys should stop comparing what Obi should do with what Tinubu is doing. Obi needs to do more work in term of connecting with people beyond social media. The like of Tinbu and Atiku can choose to do what please them because of already established structure of PDP and APC. For PO to gather the KKK ond of vote we are looking for he needs to connect more with grassroots and that will mean building more bridges

Some of us supporting PO should be more realistic and try to build more bridges. Peter Obi can't afford to do like Tinubu at this moment. He needs all the support beyond social media. He needs to bond with Nigeria at the grassroots.

I made a Submission here why it would have been a bad idea for Obi to be in Ekiti, grassroots support doesn't start and end in Ekiti, if it were to be in Kogi, I could have spanked Obi for not going but Ekiti is a no for such campaign for now, grass root or fruit root

See my reasons https://www.nairaland.com/7178683/strategic-retreat-obi-made-right#113808482
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by NybenSBF101(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Obi na confused man, and he just want to spoil PDP votes. Wetin carry am go Egypt

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by hmohammed(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Slynation:
You drop otapiapia and Sniper for me to chose one, thank Allah there is a third choice...!! Atleast the next time I go down on my knees to pray, God will know I was part of those that needed a change with a clear conscience....!!

I can't be doing things the same way and expect different results, come 2023 it won't be business as usual...!!

Have a very nice day bro...

So in your mind PO is better than Tinubu. Are you for real?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by dayo23(f): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2022
amaham:
Obi isn't up to a month in labour party and you want him to go campaign for a candidate that may not have invited him. He's not desperate aunty
he is not desperate? And he ran to Labour Party, why him no remain for PDP
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by ololadeanthony: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Isiah 31:1woe to those who go down to EGYPT FOR HELP....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by lifenajeje(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

aboki girl dey teach the Anambra boy politics 101. cool

She no be aboki

She is from Edo state .
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by deeva2: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
She's right.

Peter Obi should stop running up and down and start the real campaign at the grassroots level.

Social media won't help him win election, I'm rooting for him though

Does LP even have strong structure/Office holder to campaign with.. The same youths he is banking on were busy campaigning for APC candidate.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Taiggarr: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

She's Edo..

Mumu kid..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by nasman5: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

before nko can Igbo people do politics than aboki people
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Goodnigga:
sincerely speaking OBI is not serious. He is just lucky the youth have carried his matter for head. Has he won election or what is in Egypt that he can't read online. Instead of talking how to merge with Kwankwaso, he is travelling up and down. If care is not taking, we the youth will switch to Sowore self

For asking what's in Egypt that he can't read online, shows your shallow mind. What substance can you tell us you have gotten online that has bettered your life?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Goodnigga: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thanksful:

For asking what's in Egypt that he can't read online, shows your shallow mind. What substance can you tell us you have gotten online that has bettered your life?
who is this error talking to me? I can't reveal myself to you to tell you my achievements. You are the only nuisance that has responded to me unintelligently. Instead of stating your opinion if at all your brain can process data, you are spreading gibberish like a nut that you are!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by sokera: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
adefitim:

It’s getting scary. I chatted privately with a lady who her statement was so belligerent in nature towards others With different opinions, she was hellbent that she will say what she want to say and nobody can stop her.
that is who they are , bitter people, emotional big babies and illogical thinkers . Just romance their ego and watch them fool around . Once the reality catch up with them they will call those that didn’t go their ways betrayers
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Basher8583: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
amaham:
Obi isn't up to a month in labour party and you want him to go campaign for a candidate that may not have invited him. He's not desperate aunty

Then he is not wining
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by VOR2019: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
raumdeuter:
Kindergarten politician

Egyptians he sees today, he wont see on election day grin grin grin grin grin

So true!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by maiquel: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

She's south south, not an Aboki.
She's from Edo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by arantess: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
and this is why Peter Obi will loose. You guys don't tolerate others. Anyone with a contrary view is insulted instead of making the person see reason why Obi is the best as you claim.
but you guys insulted jonathan, carried coffins inscribed with his name, called his wife a hippopotamus and so many other inanities

abeg shift
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Olaxbolax100: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

You call Yorubas skull miners but want Yorubas to vote Obi. No problem.

Yorubas will reply you the appropriate way at the appropriate time. I bet you.

He himself is the ethnic bigot.... They are just too stubborn headed even when they need the support of others
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Btruth: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin
raumdeuter:
Kindergarten politician

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.