Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,907 members, 7,935,888 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (41242 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by asobo1: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Sharrap! You cant fool us, PO is a Ibo project and we northerners totally reject him!! .. cant wait for 2023, so all this media hype and propaganda will finally end
Speak for yourself. Who are the we. I am a northerner and I am Atikulated. I don't know about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by unclejb2(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
a whole former Senator and a minister Kwankwaso to serve as a vp to a drunkard obi from a cursed minority ethnic group....why must you fool yourselves here?

Nigeria is far beyond your shallow minded online experience.....pls
I don't know how old you are... It's obvious that Nairaland is filled with toddlers at moment.

What's your ethnic background?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Congrats321(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
What makes Kwankwaso too big to be Peter Obi running mate?
ItsTutsi:
Kwankwaso is too big to be PO's Vp! You IPOB are just wasting ur time?

2 Likes

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by TruthinAction: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Sharrap! You cant fool us, PO is a Ibo project and we northerners totally reject him!! .. cant wait for 2023, so all this media hype and propaganda will finally end

What has the Hausa project done for you. Your people are suffering more from bad governance. Are you not tired? Most parts of the north are no longer safe because of Hausa /Fulani project.

Let's forget the hate and vote for Peter Obi. You will also enjoy from his government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by splashbaby(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We all know its a biafra project... OBI is dead on arrival, dem dey run kiti kíta dey beg person wey pass all their tribe put together to become VP. Na followers go dey negotiate for their powerless presidential candidate. So sad, Igbos are just to mediocre and predictable with their approach.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by aramanda14: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022

Anyways i really hope we are saving money sha and It’s one thing to save … it’s another thing entirely to save with a brand that can guarantee interest on your savings per annum. Fairsave wallet gives you 10 percent interest per annum on the money you save.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by seunaj: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
JESUS

I left the above, because of many reasons, 3 of them are:

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
E nogo better for you for these lies. Ọmọ àlè

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Esate(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
a whole former Senator and a minister Kwankwaso to serve as a vp to a drunkard obi from a cursed minority ethnic group....why must you fool yourselves here?

Nigeria is far beyond your shallow minded online experience.....pls
You are a FOOL a BIG ONE AT THAT for you calling another ethic group cursed. You are one of Nigeria major problems
When can we all grow beyond tribes, ethnicity, religion etc and live as one big whole family.
STOP stirring up anger from other people and learn to embrace peace.
Show love, talk positive stuff for once you no go die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by loko50(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
The yearnings of SE youths
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
uthlaw:
use common sense na if u de comment...this not about Igbo but about Nigeria... Do you still want your generation to be in poverty!
Nigeria under buhari

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by esakorede: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
What concerns naira lander?

That's is his problem..Will he come back to the platform nad share the proceeds he got afterwards?

Let him travel even ny water..who cares?

He will see his like minds that will do the tweets for him...
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by jojothaiv(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ovie56:
Bye bye,

It's a subtle class war in Nigeria
Politicians give 0 fck about the masses,
I will not trek, run, shout in fact I will not do anything for any politician in this country.

Brother man, take care of yourself.
Man wey sabi.

Na secure the bags japa comot remain like this, anything politicking no consign local man again
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by ganye1: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
The sense of superiority of some is mind boggling. How can they think of kwankwaso being a VP to Peter Obi not vice versa? Kwankwaso a former two term governor, a former minister, a senator, delivered more than Obi as governor and a well established political structure that consistently delivers a million votes cannot be expected to be VP to Peter Obi.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
uthlaw:
use common sense na if u de comment...this not about Igbo but about Nigeria... Do you still want your generation to be in poverty!

who will take them out of poverty? how many igbo can feed three square meal? or no be people wey dey queue for kerosene and apu?

you people overrate yourself a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Comparing Tinubu with Obi is a big insult. You can't compare life and death, light and darkness, agbero and a genius. Nigerians should upgrade and stop picking crumbs from Tinubu's table. We need a lot of sensitisation to make a monkey leave banana peels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
This is politics. Anything can happen especially at 11th hour
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Babaken(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You talk like someone that forget his brain in his mother's womb.

Peter Obi is ibo project?
but Tinubu is not Yoruba project Atiku is not Hausa project I ashuua you guys that the cheap propaganda that happen during Jonathan won't happen this time around the youth are wise Nigeria has to move forward Peter Obi is on rescue mission God has answer Nigeria prayers

Don't waste your vote for Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Whiteshield: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
LilyColin:

One of Tinubu urchins spotted.

Have you lick baba tosibe pee today?

Your mother got there before him, she licked most of it and took the remaining to cook soup for your father and your entire family.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Contekbbc: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Record my statement somewhere for possible future reference.

Nobody I say nobody can take Nigerians from poverty except NIGERIANS ARE READY TO TAKE THEMSELVES OUT OF POVERTY.

Your politicians are the same and they only switch from one political party to another.

Don't be brainwashed Into believing your messiahs from Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or any other political aspirants really care about your life or that of your children.

Nobody is telling you not to do your campaign in peace but saying politicians who don't even know you exist will take you out of poverty is a GREAT DISRESPECT TO SENSIBLE NIGERIANS.

uthlaw:
use common sense na if u de comment...this not about Igbo but Nigeria... Do you still want your generation to be in poverty!

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by HilcomTech(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Igbos delusional.

Peter Obi is a small boy when compared to Kwakwaso.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by LagosEmir: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You're just a fool sir
I am Yoruba and it's kwankwaso/Obi that I will vote

Tinubu is not paying my bills so why should I kill myself to vote a man of questionable character like him because he's Yoruba? That's foolishness my brother

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by MAVICK2000(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
uthlaw:
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:

No one is too big to serve. Jesus taught us that the greatest amongst us is he who choose to serve the other.

Besides, No single man is bigger than Nigeria, if Osibanjo a renowned professor of law can be a Vice to Buhari, I wonder why u think it's wrong for Kwankwaso to be Obi's vice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by jasmeel: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Definitely jobless and a drug or alcohol abuser.

Why is it so difficult for lots to see that Obi stands no chance in the coming election. He wont even win Anambra!

These are one of the major problems of Nigeria, which is led by same youths deceiving Obi. We always fail to face reality when most important.

Obi presidency is a fiction that can ONLY happen online.
ok. But why
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Austin4lif: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
have u guys turn it to tribalism already?

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by jasmeel: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Contekbbc:
Record my statement somewhere for possible future reference.

Nobody I say nobody can take Nigerians from poverty except NIGERIANS ARE READY TO TAKE THEMSELVES OUT OF POVERTY.

Your politicians are the same and they only switch from one political party to another.

Don't be brainwashed Into believing your messiahs from Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or any other political aspirants really care about your life or that of your children.

Nobody is telling you not to do your campaign in peace but saying politicians who don't even know you exist will take you out of poverty is a GREAT DISRESPECT TO SENSIBLE NIGERIANS.

so which way now
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Okoniaerewa: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
it can
only be sweet if PO can be VP and i dont think any of the is ready to step down for each other.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by seeker121(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
And under Obi everyone will be wealthy I laughed in Swahili.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Southernigbo: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kwankwaso is a bigger politician than Peter and is also much loved across d County, except by the igbos who hate whatever is not theirs

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Tallesty1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
But Osibanjo is not too qualified to be VP to a herdsman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Politicians, Others Evade BVN / Asari Dokubo Speaks On Niger-Delta Avengers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.