Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,880 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (41059 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Libera: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2022
You guys are still living in fools paradise, come 2023 he go choke una.
uthlaw:
use common sense na if u de comment...this not about Igbo but about Nigeria... Do you still want your generation to be in poverty!

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Legendforte: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Olachase:
The real fact either APC or PDP will win this presidential election

Buh my vote is for Tinubu

Quote me wrong mk ur destiny no see 2023 grin grin grin
That can only happen by unchallenged electoral malpractice.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Sharrap! You cant fool us, PO is a Ibo project and we northerners totally reject him!! .. cant wait for 2023, so all this media hype and propaganda will finally end
Dunce! PO is Igbo project and Atiku is what? Tinubu is what? Come on take your Almajiri stinking mouth and get out of here

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by JeffSA: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2022
uthlaw:
use common sense na if u de comment...this not about Igbo but about Nigeria... Do you still want your generation to be in poverty!
leave the Mumu, after election him go the ask for help and give away. Anyone the elect all of them go suffer her nothing consign me.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by franchasofficia: 5:59am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Kwankwaso is too big to be PO's Vp! You IPOB are just wasting ur time?
There is nothing big here, its all about time and season.

Every well meaning Nigerian know that it is the turn of Southern Christians to produce the next President as Buhari a Northern Muslim is leaving office.

Kwankwaso and Buhari comes from the same Northwest, and both Muslims. It will be difficult for Kwankwaso to emerge President this era cos of the time and season now even though he is a Presidential material.

The most honorable thing for him to do to get closer to his ambition is to work with Peter Obi and become VP. They can sign a formal written agreement that after 4 or 8 years of Obi, that Obi will mobilize and throw his weight behind him to succeed him.

NNPP can only win Kano, maybe Nasarawa, Jigawa and perform well in some Northwest states while Obi will win in Southeast, perform well in some Southwest and Southsouth states and at the end both Obi and Kwankwaso fails to win the Presidential election and the vultures, hyenas and jackals in APC and PDP will win and continue to plunder Nigeria beyond measure.

Who then gained?

Politics is a game of wisdom and thorough calculation if not you end up becoming INEC regular customer until you grow old and die without achieving your political ambition.

Joe Biden was a former Vice to Obama. Goodluck was also a former VP. If not that Buhari is a dunce, he ought to have throw his featherweight behind Osinbajo to succeed him and trust me, if Osinbajo had won APC mandate, we won't be talking much about Obi today.

APC shot themselves on the leg by choosing Tinubu. Osinbajo would have given them a very clean win in 2023

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Electrochemistry(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Definitely jobless and a drug or alcohol abuser.

Why is it so difficult for lots to see that Obi stands no chance in the coming election. He wont even win Anambra!

These are one of the major problems of Nigeria, which is led by same youths deceiving Obi. We always fail to face reality when most important.

Obi presidency is a fiction that can ONLY happen online.

Are you God? Stop predicting future events.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by pacesetting: 6:08am On Jun 15, 2022
How do you want them to be grateful? Ok, they should follow Tinubu like a sheep?

And i don't think you know the roles Igbos are playing in that Lagos you claim Tinubu is the one helping them.

If you know the billions Lagos is generating as taxes from Igbos you will be quiet. The intelligent lagosians understand, only the foolish ones don't
Basic123:
Why not ANAMBRA to KANO?

Stupid people.

Tinubu choose one of then Ben Akabueze as commissioner of finance during his tenure yet they still remain ungrateful!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Samade7: 6:09am On Jun 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
JESUS

I left the above, because of many reasons, 3 of them are:

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Who ask u sh*t, how does this relate to the topic on ground? Come to sokoto, come n tell us dis nonsense.....d rest na story for u. Banza!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by anonimi: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2022
PresidObi:
His Excellency, Kwankwaso understands that Nigeria needs to be saved, I know he will help this country to return to its former glory.

From one thief to another.
Pretentious rogues titillating the tribesmen primitive instincts of their e-warriors

elbinmanny:
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano State has disclosed the intention of his administration to build an exclusively female bilingual college in Niger Republic.

Last year, Governor Kwankwaso spent over N1 billion on the building of the Kano-Niger Republic Bilingual College in Niamey.

Kwankwaso said the gesture was part of efforts of his administration to consolidate bilateral relationship between Nigeria and Niger Republic.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/14690-kwankwaso-to-build-another-school-in-niger-republic

ariesbull:
Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, the state governor of Kano observed that there are about three million out of school children, roaming the streets of the state, as Almajirai – pupils of Quranic schools converted to beggars.

He noted however that most of such kids were found out to be from neighboring states and some countries in West Africa. “What we discovered from our survey is that many of these Almajiris come from the Niger Republic, some from Chad, Northern Cameroon and some from other states of the north-west”, he pointed out.

http://etimes.com.ng/2017/04/10/about-3-million-children-are-beggers-in-kano-state/

2 Likes

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by anonimi: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2022
englishmart:
When Jonathan spoke about fresh air, I didn't know he was talking about Peter Obi

Fresh air of Pandora looting? Or fresh air of brewery scandal?
What kind of juju fresh air be that

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by onuman: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2022
backtalkG:
Na bandit den him go end up I guarantee you this
Na for nairaland we go see the update

Bandits will stop with Peter Obi as president of Nigeria.

You will not have any more news of bandits attacks to celebrate on Nairaland with Obi as president.
Tweeter is a modern method of communication.
In other words, modern people support Obi's presidential bid, while ethno-religious bigots object to it.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by kwasoly(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:

But you guys are still the ones suffering the more, hunger,poverty, boko, insurgency, herdsmen etc and you think is an Igbo thing then am sorry cos someone has lied to you.

All your so called leaders has failed,all they care about is themselves and their family.

The earlier our brothers from the north come to understand that peter obi is not for Igbo's but for all Nigeria the better and faster our dear country begins to move forward.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Ibkhaleel01: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Polchiz:

I thought you are wise.

Why couldn't the Almighty North make Buhari President until the South helped him?
A mere oblivion...Buhari has never won massively in any of the southern states...even lagos...

With or without your votes Buhari will clinch to victory go get the figures...

The south and xtians hav always remain open enemies to Buhari and the APC...
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2022
The jagaban, asiwaju tinubu is our next president √
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Misterone: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Stevenson20:
Obi/Kwankwaso is a goal

APC and PDP must be shitting on their pants grin grin

Come 2023, vote wisely
Vote Labour Party
well the problem is that Obi is an Igbo man. The Igbos can not be trusted with power in Nigeria for now. So kwankwaso will decline.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by blackgold2018(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Sharrap! You cant fool us, PO is a Ibo project and we northerners totally reject him!! .. cant wait for 2023, so all this media hype and propaganda will finally end
Aboki
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by zedman1(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
JESUS

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Although I know I'm not as devoted as I used to be, although my faith in ( particularly these two- you know) religion ain't as strong as it used to be, I'm really dissapointed that those three quotes you gave as reasons are actually your reasons.
The first was a parable - a story.
The other two, you read and took in those words literally? Don't you think those words are true if you really understood what they meant? Don't you hate Christians today? How low is your level of comprehension bro?
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by oguns222: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Peter Obi's presidency isn't a matter of ipob anymore. It is a matter of everybody.

I am a Yoruba man and I will vote Peter Obi, not Tinubu, who is my tribes man
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Petdagr8t(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Dear Kwankwanso,
Nigerians are counting on you and Obi.
Kindly accept this offer to deputize Obi and save Nigeria from this present mess.
I beg you in the name of Allah.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by kennyz247(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Mozegee:
.Must fool like you emplies everything to ethnicity. Are you not seeing the hardships people are facing in this country.it is time to forget where we
come from,our religion and vote for some one who can take us out from this mess.
and kwankwoso understands all ds grammar? Y can't PO be the vice to kwankwoso..
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Precambrian111: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
who cares
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2022
You People's head need to be checked.

Has poverty left people of Anambra Obi Govern?

Are you people crazily craze or something angry
uthlaw:
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Shaev7(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Remember is politics. AND YOU AND I KNOWS WHAT THEY CAN DO.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by Ogakaycce(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
There is nothing big here, its all about time and season.

Every well meaning Nigerian know that it is the turn of Southern Christians to produce the next President as Buhari a Northern Muslim is leaving office.

Kwankwaso and Buhari comes from the same Northwest, and both Muslims. It will be difficult for Kwankwaso to emerge President this era cos of the time and season now even though he is a Presidential material.

The most honorable thing for him to do to get closer to his ambition is to work with Peter Obi and become VP. They can sign a formal written agreement that after 4 or 8 years of Obi, that Obi will mobilize and throw his weight behind him to succeed him.

NNPP can only win Kano, maybe Nasarawa, Jigawa and perform well in some Northwest states while Obi will win in Southeast, perform well in some Southwest and Southsouth states and at the end both Obi and Kwankwaso fails to win the Presidential election and the vultures, hyenas and jackals in APC and PDP will win and continue to plunder Nigeria beyond measure.

Who then gained?

Politics is a game of wisdom and thorough calculation if not you end up becoming INEC regular customer until you grow old and die without achieving your political ambition.

Joe Biden was a former Vice to Obama. Goodluck was also a former VP. If not that Buhari is a dunce, he ought to have throw his featherweight behind Osinbajo to succeed him and trust me, if Osinbajo had won APC mandate, we won't be talking much about Obi today.

APC shot themselves on the leg by choosing Tinubu. Osinbajo would have given them a very clean win in 2023

God bless you.. Am an Igbo man and I have even started campaigning for osinbajo until he lost the APC primary.
I can't choose tinubu or atiku over peter obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
MeridianAutos:

Why? If the combination is winnable, then why not?? Remember what happened in 2009 when B. Obama, a one term Junior Senator approached current US President Joseph R. Biden a veteran Senior Senator, in the Senate since 1975 to be his running mate and VP? What happened, they won!! Politics is not about I'm your Senior you're my Junior, it's about putting differences aside reaching a compromise to WIN!

You got a point there.
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by FullBlastLight: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
JESUS

U left at ur own peril!

Having read it, how many pple did Christ or His followers eventually kill? Huh?

E-diot!

May dt same Christ redeem ur erring soul!
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by InoGetJoy: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Why is it so difficult for lots to see that Obi stands no chance in the coming election. He wont even win Anambra!

These are one of the major problems of Nigeria, which is led by same youths deceiving Obi. We always fail to face reality when most important.

If he stands no chance, why are you shitting in your pants anywhere his name is mentioned?
If he's no threat, why does he give you high BP?

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by mukthar2000(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
I pity your travel, hope u are not trekking Shaa, becos they treks can't yield good result.

*HOPE u no that opi is an Igbo man and also a Christian, kwankawaso is a northern man and a Muslim, no matter how lovely an ibo man to the northerners they would never vote for him, is part of what affect Atiku in north then.

* kwankwaso was building a new party are u telling me that kwankwaso would leave his own party to obi part or opi that have presidential ambitions would leave his own party to kwankwaso party?

I need explanation b4 u start the treks pls
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:

We are not talking about big or small here, when a ship is about to sink, everyone on board swallows dozens of water , and the Ship called Nigeria is already at the bottom of the sea .......

Kwankwaso if actually he is what he is based on intellects , and in his right senses now , knows this is not about being big but working out this country from Oblivion ....

Come, are you not a lover of good will?
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by od501: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:

"We northerners?" We made you a judge?
Re: A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger by od501: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Of he doesn't stand a chance, then rest. Let the public decide. Why taking panadol on top another person headaches. Rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroon Residents Repel Boko Haram Attack, Chase Terrorists Into Nigeria.Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.