Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! (1259 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / My Boyfriend Of Three Years Left Me Two Weeks To Introduction / Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by yicob(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2007
THERE'S THIS GIRL I MET ON NAIRALAND ABOUT A YEAR AGO. WE STARTED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WHICH WOULD BE GOING TO 10 MONTHS BY THE END OF AUGUST. ACTUALLY I DID EVERYTHING TO SATISFY HER AND SHE SEEMED RESPONSIBLE.

LAST WEEK SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE TO DROP A QUIT NOTICE THAT SHE WAS NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND BY THE WAY SHE WOULD SOON BE GETTING MARRIED TO A BANKER WHO IS READY TO TAKE CARE OF HER EDUCATION FROM BSC LEVEL TO PHD AND ALSO INVEST N100,000 PER MONTH FOR HER IN STOCKS.

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE THIS GIRL AND THE MONEY I OUGHT TO HAVE USED IN RUNNING MY MBA WAS USED IN PAYING HER SCHOOL FEES COS I REALLY LOVE HER.

WHAT SHOULD I DO, ?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by acidrop(f): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2007
hmmmmmmm, try 2 meet up then
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by chudy(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2007
o yicob, o ma seooooooooo. but seriously i think she didnt just meet the guy recently, but have been seen him under your nose. for her to have dumped you lke that it means that she has been planning it all this while but she has not had the time to tell u. all you have to do is see if you could talk some sense into her budt i she seem to have made up her mind about the banker, then yu better forget about her. by he way are you even ready for marriage if not she might be ready for it, so ont stop her
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by yicob(m): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2007
@chudy,
am even scared of talking to any girl now because it seems as if all of them are cheats!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by chudy(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2007
@yicob
you dont need to be scared of anything my friend. just trust in yur instinct and be good at all times
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by acidrop(f): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2007
yicob:

@chudy,
am even scared of talking to any girl now because it seems as if all of them are cheats!

is that y u ignored my post
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by lovemajek(f): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2007
she is not yours, period.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by yicob(m): 1:18am On Aug 11, 2007
acidrop:

is that y u ignored my post

nope, why should i ignore the post of a girl that am still thinking of going out with:?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by lovemajek(f): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2007
are you not afraid of acid.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by yicob(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2007
lovemajek:

are you not afraid of acid.
though she's also a lady but i still respect her a lil bit!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by chudy(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2007
be focused men, i dont really know who you are asking out?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by acidrop(f): 1:44am On Aug 11, 2007
yicob:

though she's also a lady but i still respect her a little bit!

a lil what happened to the rest
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by yicob(m): 1:56am On Aug 11, 2007
acidrop:

a little what happened to the rest
you will have to prove it when i ask you out.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by tafari(m): 3:19am On Aug 11, 2007
yibob with his cock and bull story. dont take this guy serious at all!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by iice(f): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2007
what a thread!  BTW why do you guys always say, i did everything to satisfy her. . .did you ask her if she was satisfied or just went on presuming like ya'll always do
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by acidrop(f): 4:19am On Aug 11, 2007
haha, yeah nice one from iice
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:24am On Aug 11, 2007
iice:

what a thread! BTW why do you guys always say, i did everything to satisfy her. . .did you ask her if she was satisfied or just went on presuming like ya'll always do

Word!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by yicob(m): 5:26am On Aug 11, 2007
well, i think i did everything to satisfy her!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by chiegemba(f): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2007
wat does everything imply? "just curious
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by marlet01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hmmm!!!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by cuteass1(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ poter

Sorry about that, real sad story.

But your question of what you should do should be a rhetorical one, because there's little you can do.

If at all she could consider leaving ypu in the frst place for sake of money, then u're better off without her. One thing u can't force is love, and if for nothing's sakes, she wakes up one morning to declare u guys are over and she's found someone else, then u just got to let her go and move on with your life.

Its going to be hard since you love her that much, but at the long run you'll find out it was the best thing you did for yourself. Any girl that needs you promising her heaven on éarth in terms of financial things before she'll stick with you aint a wifey material . . what happens if u guys continue dating and u do promise to do all those things but sometimes u don't have the money?? then she'll always be after the highest bidder . . u don't need that,u can do better dear wink If she doesnt think u worth more than the money, then she shouldnt be worth your love!!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by lovemajek(f): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
true talk bro
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by tnaidaR(f): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2007
iice:

what a thread! BTW why do you guys always say, i did everything to satisfy her. . .did you ask her if she was satisfied or just went on presuming like ya'll always do

Always my girl! Hit it real hard.

Mister lover, sorry but umm. . .it happens. Deal with it and trust me I don't pity you one bit. God knows how you dumped another for her wink

You satisfied her my cute bum! grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by Goldmann(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2007
If ure in lagos, try jumping in the lagoon, it should help, grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by yicob(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2007
Am thinking of sending her a gift with i still luv you card!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by CrazyMan(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2007
Don't you even think of sending her that gift. angry

She came out openly and told you she isn't doesn't love you any more. I know how you feel right now but I would advise you to forget about her.
Focus your attention on some other girl and I know that things would work out fine this time.

Good luck!
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by lovemajek(f): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
send her a card that says " You are a loser am the lover".
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by tnaidaR(f): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2007
yicob:

Am thinking of sending her a gift with i still love you card!

I really hope she gives you her wedding invitation card in return grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by k0be: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2007
radiant, radiant, radiant, dem don ban you?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by tnaidaR(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
lmao. . .
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by CrazyMan(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
Radiant is that you? shocked
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! by lovemajek(f): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
Yes, i believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Girl Ready For Relatioshiponship / I Need A Woman Of Substance 4 A Life Partner: / I Want A Mature Sexy Damsel For An Intimate Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.