Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC (24593 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Babastrong(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Said and done.
only gods know who will live to vote.
even some will not make it to the end of this year---that's reality.
1. ANY PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT THAT WILL TEAR NIGERIA APART WILL NEVER SMELL ASO ROCK.
2. ANYBODY THAT SAID NIGERIA IS A ZOO WILL NEVER HAVE CHANCE TO CHOOSE A LEADER FOR US.
aseeee!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by missionmex(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Joezinho:
Flattties are more interested in abusing tinubu and hailing saint Obi online without taking practical step to get involved on electoral process. They will be busy watching BBN while others are voting claiming they can not queue for hours.

Very soon their carnival on social media is gonna be over. That's when the real game begins.
consolation chapter 1 vs 1
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by MNDY(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
How can I get mine in Ibafo, Ogun State pls? Anybody?
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
zionstaar75:
stop fooling yourself, which obi effect?I'm supporting obi too but several people believe money will flow if 2 money miss road tinubu and atiku jam.u think people won't still collect money next year. Obi"s supporter s should start a gofundme and raise like 50billion naira for Peter obi.ive never collected money to vote in my life but people will always collect money in the rural ,that's where rigging takes place. he won't be president if he doesn't spend.im a son of a politician, that's how it works #OBI2023

What Obi is enjoying is more than what GoFundme can generate. Just look at the decentralised, volunteerist social media activism that he is riding on for instance. This kind of thing cost billions for thieves like Tinubu, Buhari and Atiku to achieve...wirh their BMC crew and similar groups of retar.ded fingers for hire. But in Obi's case, we are all sure that he isn't paying anyone to bark on his behalf on the social and traditional media. That counts for something.

So forget any contribution. Obi's supporters fund themselves and mobilise others without expectation of being funded. This is unprecedented. Try saying the same for regular crooks like your Tinubu or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by bluefilm: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Peter Obi effect is catching everyone.

On Peter de Rock we stand.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Babastrong(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Rastaramsey post=113834470]Niggars are become fierce grin grin

Peter obi or nothing....

We no dey vote agbado president grin grin grin grin[ Clown people every where. Before you said no election in 2023. Now it's peter obi or nothing. People with plastic balls with empty threat. Lol]
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
HoneyBee23:
What's even wrong with Nigerians, why do we like rush hours everytime!

Now they know wher their money is going, grab that.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by SeriouslySense(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
smiley smiley
HoneyBee23:
What's even wrong with Nigerians, why do we like rush hours everytime!
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by zionstaar75: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hedonini:

What Obi is enjoying is more than what GoFundme can generate. Just look at the decentralised, volunteerist social media activism that he is riding on for instance. This kind of thing cost billions for thieves like Tinubu, Buhari and Atiku to achieve...wirh their BMC crew and similar groups of retar.ded fingers for hire. But in Obi's case, we are all sure that he isn't paying anyone to bark on his behalf on the social and traditional media. That counts for something.

So forget any contribution. Obi's supporters fund themselves and mobilise others without expectation of being funded. This is unprecedented. Try saying the same for regular crooks like your Tinubu or Atiku.
no vex,I don gree your own,can anyone be more naive
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
All these are normal during election period.. when campaign start,the journey will be more clear..
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by miyade9204: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hej

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Forumobserver12(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Unserious people, since all these while continuous voter registration has been on they never bothered to register even when it is done easily online

Now with deadline they are rushing like headless chicken and Screaming marginalisation

Voters registration should be a continuous excise as it's done in other countries, Inec have no reason to disinfrachise Nigerians from voting by closing the registration more Four moths to the general election..
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by solmusdesigns: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Forumobserver12:

Voters registration should be a continuous excise as it's done in other countries, Inec have no reason to disinfrachise Nigerians from voting by closing the registration more Four moths to the general election..

It is continuous but when election is coming thus the need for temporary stoppage
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Forumobserver12(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

But the Jagaban to the rescue, he did in Lagos and can still do if for Nigeria as a whole

Which Lagos, Lagos that doesn't have potable water or is it Lagos where residents still practice open defication or Lagos where virtually all the local government roads are no longer motorable?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Eriokanmi: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Unserious people, since all these while continuous voter registration has been on they never bothered to register even when it is done easily online

Now with deadline they are rushing like headless chicken and Screaming marginalisation

How is being Obidient a problem? Youths are just tired. Look at the queue again and again, they're all youths. Come to lagos , it's same scenario so it is in other parts of Nigeria. Its an insult for any politician to think he's the almighty, busy buying delegate's conscience with such huge sum..what do you think would now happen should he win?
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Salvador1:
This is happening cos of Obi effect.
Don't be surprised South East states will be giving a particular candidate over 1.5m votes.

Buhari bad governance has awaken the youths especially Southerners.
2011 Jonathan got over 1million votes in Abia State alone. See this 2023 Election will not finish in two days because of the voters turn out INEC will see.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by SpecialEdition: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Northern Muslims don't have the population margin. It's just that they buy their vote with less than 1,000 naira due to poverty. Middle Belt doesn't vote the same way as far North. North propaganda is to put fear and discourage voters. Remember MKO Abiola when South really voted?
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Oplomo: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
This Peter Obi movement still dey shock Tinubu mugus. Dem no bargain for am at all. grin

Oyawon lenu gan! The surprise tear their mouth. cheesy
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Temptee101(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi effect

God bless Nigerian youths.

I'm almost getting emotional here

Nigeria shall be great again (first time I'm proudly saying this)

Vote Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Diligence: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
This Movement. This Revolution that is gathering momentum destroying ethnic and religious walls and bias can onlyy be satisfied by ensuring that the will of the people is done in 2023.

Nigeria: The youths are giving you just one more chance in 2023. Please do not attempt to rig and do not attempt to frustrate this efforts. The youths of this nation have been pushed to the wall.

And behold, they hear a man called Mr Peter Obi telling them to take back their country, that it is their future that transactional leaders have been playing with. And that life no suppose to hard. He even shared his testimonies of how he cut costs as a Governor. All of a sudden, HOPE CUM REVOLUTION has been reset!
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by omoharry(f): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

But the Jagaban to the rescue, he did in Lagos and can still do if for Nigeria as a whole
He did it in Lagos bla bla bla.. Just look at the disaster he sold to Nigerians , just becos be wanted to be president..A wicked and heartless man that could not even condoled with his people when headmen were terrorising the whole of the SW . But he was fast to donate millions and millions of money to the north over thier market that burnt down.. every move is not done from the kindness of his heart but for his political ambition.
As for you ,I wish you well in voting for old and sick men.. Buhari did not teach you anything at all .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Great0ne1: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:
Nigeria is resetting however while The zeal to vote is rising in the South, voter Apathy looms in the North, I think Nigeria is a pivotal system once the weight is becoming intense in one end, the other end lifts and balances is attained but I tell you what, we can all be Obidient and Move in tandem, that we may progress.
Obi kererenke
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by one4GOD(f): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Salvador1:
This is happening cos of Obi effect.
Don't be surprised South East states will be giving a particular candidate over 1.5m votes.

Buhari bad governance has awaken the youths especially Southerners.
apc touch everybody brain, some don dey awake all.of a sudden. I think buhari vowed not only to show us pepper but to also make sure that by the time he leaves nobody would want to see apc ever again grin grin d man geh sense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by one4GOD(f): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ademola47:
I’ve slept in INEC office for two nights— Jikwoyi Resident
‘We’re tired of being turned in circles’— Gwagwalada Residents
I’d rather suffer to get PVC than spend long years lamenting — Another Resident
It’ll no longer be business as usual—Others
APC Govt added to my sorrow—Jikwoyi Resident

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-unprecedented-surge-as-abuja-residents-re-double-efforts-to-get-pvc/
the olowo shaking shaking hijacked end SARS so youths are determined to show him that indeed his time is over, he should take the back seat now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by one4GOD(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Not really like that.
The wave of optimism, awareness and desire is the cause...many didn't even want to register before, but the emergence of Atiku/Tinubu and Obi changed the narrative...there's sense of hope now.
very correct, am one of them, I never voted in my life but now i already registered and waiting to collect pvc
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Jsaviour(f): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Everything mustn't be turned to tribal war. What is even wrong with you?

A lot of people have been going for this PVC for ages.

In my office, we all (7 of us) went together in 2018 to register and since then we have been going to collect the PVC but they said it's not printed.

Now we had to go back this year to redo and request as missing so they can print another one.

My colleagues aren't from South East, all Akwai ibom and Rivers). I am the only one from S/E

If you see us there now, you will conclude with this useless tweet without knowledge of the fact that INEC is deliberately disenfranchising southerners especially

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by simplesearch: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
okuta007:

Even Jisos no fit achieve this with the kingdom of Israel na Obi ? Abeg chill for the hyping - I am an Obi supporter but please tone down the hyping biko

Not corrobating false prophets assertions, but be careful what you doubt. Once you begin to mention Jesus with impossibility in the same sentence you're simply destroying your spiritual balance. Similar thing was said by a kings servant in the Bible against a seemingly impossible prophetic declaration by Elisha the prophet, his response was, 'Even if God will open the windows of heaven, such thing is impossible'. Elisha told him you will see it but never partake of it. Don't be the architect of your own misfortune when the new Nigeria you consider impossible emerge.

2 Kings 7:1
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
2 kings 7:2
Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by okuta007: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
simplesearch:

Not corrobating false prophets assertions, but be careful what you doubt. Once you begin to mention Jesus with impossibility in the same sentence you're simply destroying your spiritual balance. Similar thing was said by a kings servant in the Bible against a seemingly impossible prophetic declaration by Elisha the prophet, his response was, 'Even if God will open the windows of heaven, such thing is impossible'. Elisha told him you will see it but never partake of it. Don't be the architect of your own misfortune when the new Nigeria you consider impossible emerge.

2 Kings 7:1
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
2 kings 7:2
Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

shorrop there - when Jisos was in the world, was he able to deliver Israelites for Roman Rule? who confirmed the death sentence on Jisos based on the crowds agitations ? Pontus Pilate… who was Pilate ? the political Roman Governor of Judea - was Jesus able to solve the Roman political dominance of Israel? No- so where is all this yeye talk coming from ?
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by FrauleinBlossom(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
They said we don't have the numbers.. we'll see this time around..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by nairamaniac: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Use you head. Over 80% of these people fighting for card at this dying minute wouldnt be doing this if it was either apc or pdp.

I bet you, it's becos there is a 3rd option called obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by solmusdesigns: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Jsaviour:

Everything mustn't be turned to tribal war. What is even wrong with you?

A lot of people have been going for this PVC for ages.

In my office, we all (7 of us) went together in 2018 to register and since then we have been going to collect the PVC but they said it's not printed.

Now we had to go back this year to redo and request as missing so they can print another one.

My colleagues aren't from South East, all Akwai ibom and Rivers). I am the only one from S/E

If you see us there now, you will conclude with this useless tweet without knowledge of the fact that INEC is deliberately disenfranchising southerners especially

Only a mentally sick person sees tribe or ethnicity in my comment

I mean I wrote simple English
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by stacyadams: 2:17am On Jun 16, 2022
one4GOD:
apc touch everybody brain, some don dey awake all.of a sudden. I think buhari vowed not only to show us pepper but to also make sure that by the time he leaves nobody would want to see apc ever again grin grin d man geh sense

Plenty people brain no still open, , some idiots still supporting sick people to become president..they never learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / NJC May Sack Onnoghen, Mohammed To End Crisis / General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.