Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Strategic Perpertration In Power. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strategic Perpertration In Power. (151 Views)

Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa / APC: Adventure In Power Failure / Which Political Party Was In Power When All These Songs Were Released. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategic Perpertration In Power. by blessed4nations(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2022
People have this notion that the northerners are not good in playing politic but I am sorry to disappoint you by saying you are so far from the truth. As a matter of fact they are so good to the extent they need to learned from. I am sure we have not forgotten how the PDP primary suddenly took a turn to favor their own.
Come 2023 except God intervene power will still be in the north. Am I saying Atiku will become the president ? No ! But trust me Tinubu will not be either but the next president will be Ahj. Rabiu Kwakwanso. The kwakwansiya movement is going to come as a political tsunami and there will be a new dawn era. Tinubu can not win it for APC. In 2023 money bags will be disappointed and frustrated by the outcome of the election as all political pelmutations will be proved wrong. APC should be ready for a shocker as they will not even be the majority in both the green and red paliamentery houses.
God help Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

What Will 5 Naira Do To The Life Of Voters Daily For The Next 4 Years? / Ogwah Hails Delta Speaker At 59 / Lagos On The News Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.