Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Urgent Enquiry/advice Needed, Please!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Enquiry/advice Needed, Please!! (148 Views)

URGENT! Enquiry About Original WAEC Certificate / Urgent Enquiry About How To Register For GRE And TOEFL / What Is The Difference Between "Inquiry" And "Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Enquiry/advice Needed, Please!! by Oloye216: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Good morning to you all N-landers!
My elder brother called me this morning and gave me one week to make enquiries on schools outside Nigeria (Africa or foreign),
Please guys help me with good schools with reasonable school fees and cost of living in the country, the things I should know about the school and the country as well.
I look forward to your positive contributions
Thanks

MODs, please help push this to front page
Thanks
Re: Urgent Enquiry/advice Needed, Please!! by Oloye216: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Please guys!!! Your contributions please!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified As A Professional Photographer / A Complete Guide For HND Holders To Study Abroad / A Quick And Easy Way To Teach Your Child Math In A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.