Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

What I Told My Ex Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told My Ex Last Night (2646 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2022
grin since last night when i got the news that my visa has been approved grin ( have been happy) the next thing i did was that i posted it on my whatsapp status . I received a lot of congrat (only for my ex to wish me bad luck) to say if they are talking about wealth i no fit show face for their side ( doe am rich but they have more than me) i thougth for a while on how to get back at her to make her more more furus, As i was going through my photos i saw the nudes video her mum sent to me long time ago na so i laugh send her the video and type < me and you no day same level na your mama i day Bleep cheesy > i don cause trouble way i no go see the ending before i japa
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by tayo60(f): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by arthurwillia(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
grin since last night when i got the news that my visa has been approved grin ( have been happy) the next thing i did was that i posted it on my whatsapp status . I received a lot of congrat (only for my ex to wish me bad luck) to say if they are talking about wealth i no fit show face for their side ( doe am rich but they have more than me) i thougth for a while on how to get back at her to make her more more furus, As i was going through my photos i saw the nudes video her mum sent to me long time ago na so i laugh send her the video and type < me and you no day same level na your mama i day Bleep cheesy > i don cause trouble way i no go see the ending before i japa

Lol scam
Who dash you visa
Who announces on WhatsApp that visa has been approved?
Seeking validation lol
Comot body

16 Likes

Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol scam
Who dash you visa
Who announces on WhatsApp that visa has been approved?
Seeking validation lol
Comot body
i no blame you op i go still post am for here when i get there and i will tag you. that belive every one on nairaland is broke (Bleep am a spammer master cracker suprem carder ) what do you expect
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by diogo23: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
i no blame you op i go still post am for here when i get there and i will tag you. that belive every one on nairaland is broke (Bleep am a spammer master cracker suprem carder ) what do you expect
Congratulations but don't disturb yourself they're painful heart , they thought everyone is a failure like them

1 Like

Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Streetmovement(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

If this is true.

Not a wise move to post that your visa has been approved on social media....but na your way, anything wey sure for you run am.

Congrats and stay safe. cool
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

If this is true.

Not a wise move to post that your visa has been approved on social media....but na your way, anything wey sure for you run am.

Congrats and stay safe. cool

i dont see anything bad there also but am just been happy (not because of the visa ,have been there twice (oklahoma) but i was able to get back at her with the picture ) she has been calling me since morning i no pick grin
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
cool I will try as much no to get my self into any relationship with them ( the one way i go Bleep that day sef don set (bloggyman) what do you think

Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Streetmovement(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
i dont see anything bad there also but am just been happy (not because of the visa ,have been there twice (oklahoma) but i was able to get back at her with the picture ) she has been calling me since morning i no pick grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na their way( vagina people) they always wanna hang where there's greener pastures, they can give up anything for that, even family.
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Killerbag36: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:

Because u be all that u go come get visa nd to where zbeg tag me wen u get there in ur dreams to b precisely grin
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Killerbag36:

Because u be all that u go come get visa nd to where zbeg tag me wen u get there in ur dreams to b precisely grin
No shit bro i will (we easily know who poverty is dealing with )
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Killerbag36: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
No shit bro i will (we easily know who poverty is dealing with )

Thats stuff u said still mk me laugh I swear down master carder supreme carder lol why not supreme eiye grin
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Killerbag36:

Thats stuff u said still mk me laugh I swear down master carder supreme carder lol why not supreme eiye grin
just Bleep off grin and dont waste your borrow data
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Killerbag36: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
just Bleep off grin and dont waste your borrow data

Ok my master carder supreme hacker carder grin
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Killerbag36:

Everytin no be by fight. If person wan catch fun 4 SM allow him or her do so in peace if he wan he wan de serious let him be abeg.
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Killerbag36:

Ok my master carder supreme hacker carder grin
not an hacker bro
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Akakanfirstclass(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
How the mama take send u nude seff..
omo Gist dey inside o
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
omo Gist dey inside o
the mum day fucking rich but i be don Bleep the mama during my school days (now met the daugther ) but i still day nack the mama pekus oh (the mum is single and never married with two kids sha )
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
omo Gist dey inside o
well it not my fault sha (cus she knows me and the mum day roll ) before she seduce me
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Akakanfirstclass(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
the mum day fucking rich but i be don Bleep the mama during my school days (now met the daugther ) but i still day nack the mama pekus oh (the mum is single and never married with two kids sha )

Omo. ..
E sure for you aswear. .
I just dey here dey find work to pay school fees..
Congrat on your visa.
Big ups
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by arthurwillia(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:

Lol he say he’s not broke, small visa wey you get e say na I’m not broke, if you like reach there, show me sef go show you mine for Peterborough, no one is an island baba
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Akakanfirstclass(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
well it not my fault sha (cus she knows me and the mum day roll ) before she seduce me
No wahala n.a..
But make God have mercies on us abeg, becoz u too much bros...
Meanwhile, I dey use bottun phone, my phone been spoil panel.
You fit assist me with smart phone make I use move ministry see food chop abeg.
i no gallant yet
I go pay u small small shaa if it matters..
Reason me oga
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
How did you get her mum?
Your lie is not sweet.
Re: What I Told My Ex Last Night by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

How did you get her mum?
Your lie is not sweet.
you can say that again (but i met her mum first )

(1) (Reply)

~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ / Is Dating Someone For Ten Years Too Long? / Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.