Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,928 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) (5866 Views)

Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by seunlayi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu that was officially younger than Late Ajimobi whereas the reverse is the case. Tinubu is a scam
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Transcriber: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

Keep quiet man. You guys were throwing bricks at Tinubu's daughter, falsifying her age. His son was not also spare. You can dish but can't receive. Hypocrites.
While you are showcasing your foolishness can you also show me where I did all you accused? cheesy

And last I checked my post was against Obi supporters.

Maybe you should go back to learn how to read and comprehend

Fools everywhere
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Reality3080: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Transcriber:
This propaganda is getting stupid.

What does his son have to do with his political career?

You guys are getting more stupid by the second.
obi is d only politician wey dey bath for himself

Obi is d only politician wey dey urinate by himself

Obi is d only politician wey dey chop by himself

He even has d phone number of all d primary school class captain when he was governor,what a wonderful man

That’s how foolish his supporters are
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jecci:
Please is he single tongue tongue
He is my spec ticks all boxes grin grin
Behave!!
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Pakute: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Transcriber:

While you are showcasing your foolishness can you also show me where I did all you accused? cheesy

And last I checked my post was against Obi supporters.

Maybe you should go back to learn how to read and comprehend

Fools everywhere
If you knew that Obi supporters were the first to have attacked Tinubu's family, you wouldn't have opened your mouth like a tadpole calling someone stupid for creating a counter thread.
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by adetunjigozie1: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you were buoyant enough to leave this country you think you'll still be here? LolIf you were buoyant enough to leave this country you think you'll still be here? Lol...
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jecci:

It is not only boxes... grin

it is hearts... grin grin

sha, you have good taste.
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jecci:
And are u his spec?
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by bluefilm: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This Peter Obi is a special human being

A billionaire yet living a simple life

His kind are rare

Nigeria will be out of debt if Obi becomes president

I tell you!!!

That's why he already got my vote and the votes of every single person in my neighborhood.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by EmiDon11: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jecci:
Please is he single tongue tongue He is my spec ticks all boxes grin grin
chaii, Must u display ur oloshoism on sosho media
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Olastep(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fresh boy
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Transcriber: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

If you knew that Obi supporters were the first to have attacked Tinubu's family, you wouldn't have opened your mouth like a tadpole calling someone stupid for creating a counter thread.
My post was against the pettiness of Obi fans

I don't know what you're on about lol cheesy undecided

You go dey alright
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Achilles881: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2022
the guy resembles drogba
Re: Meet Peter Obi's Only Son And His Career (Pix) by Zaynet(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Jecci:
Biko hapu'm aka can't a girl wish for something good again
He ticks all boxes and seems like someone with good head on his shoulder

Good thing wisher
Shey if he is broke u for wish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Presidents In Africa / Support Rally For Yardua / Ribadu Has Accepted Jonathan's Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.