Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Three Daily Habits That Make You Appear Older Than You Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Daily Habits That Make You Appear Older Than You Are (642 Views)

Can You Appear Naked In Front Of A Magazine Cover For 4 Billion Naira? / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Daily Habits That Make You Appear Older Than You Are by Mandem111: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Aging is a biological process in every human life. It comprises of weakened muscles, tissues, skin layers, joints etc.

Generally speaking, aging is usually experienced earlier in women than in men this is due to how the woman's body is structured.

However, there are some habits that can facilitate quick aging even among young people. These habits are;

https://www.naijagossiphub.com.ng/2022/06/3-daily-habits-that-make-you-appear.html
Re: Three Daily Habits That Make You Appear Older Than You Are by Chris2863(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mtcheeeew, no be only click. Click fire

(1) (Reply)

Read This Hot Story For Free: The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls / My First Matured Sex / Are There Handsome Boys In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.