Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,885 members, 7,931,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

My First Matured Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Matured Sex (658 Views)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Matured Sex by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2022
We kiss deeply with the eagerness and enthusiasm that I’ve always been lucky enough to have, combined with George’s relaxed pace that is a newer revelation. It’s to die for. I wonder why I always used to be in such a rush! Kissing was just a step, or even an obstacle, on the road towards sex: almost perfunctory, like unlocking a door. The unlocking wasn’t important, only what was revealed when you opened it. Nowadays, though, this is part and parcel of the whole thing. Sex doesn’t start where kissing ends. Kissing is sex and sex is kissing. All steps in the exact same dance. The wet, soft, sensual pleasure of his tongue against my lips and the small moans and sighs he lets out as I stroke his exposed skin at the neck of the dressing gown: this is not something I want to rush. He grips my legs and strokes too—enjoying the subtler pleasures of skin-against-skin. This is a man who knows he doesn’t need to hurry to get my clothes off. He tells me “oh yes” as I kiss his neck, and—deliciously—I can feel the pulse of my heart beat in my crotch where I press it against him. That yearning thud gets faster as our kiss grows more intense..... Read more
Re: My First Matured Sex by Greattestman: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Crap
Re: My First Matured Sex by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Greattestman:
Crap
not for children like you

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do??? / Caught My Crush Masturbating And I Joined Her To Sex / What Have You Learned From Nairaland ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.