Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,368 members, 7,891,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

"Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor (30395 Views)

PDP Crisis: Afegbua Praises Wike, Says Okowa Betrayed Southern Governors / Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
OBI with rat voice is d greatest betrayer
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Hushbingo: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Okowa has always been a betrayal way back.

He even mostly betrays himself. He betrayed himself as a Governor. Denied Deltan`s good governance and became a redundant furniture in government house.

With huge allocation and average IGR, Okowa failed in all aspect of governance!

DJ Cuppy`s dogs would have performed better if opportune to be in such position.

r u a deltan?
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by HEBEI: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by RapistOnBail: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2022

It’s clear PDP can only get their votes from part of the north.

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by DonWest16(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
nor be only betrayal.

he is the new judas iscarriot.

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by CSTRR: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Heads or tails, the pdp is fuckkedd.

Peter obi would sweep their strongholds like a hurricane.

4 Likes

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Kyase(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rilwayne001:

How APC take enter PDP news in the OP?
na weed

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by kelmicheal: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Betrayed as how? Some people are funny Sha did okowa decamped to another party he was allowed to contest for VP position in his party abeg people should leave this man alone

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by AbosedeFalade(f): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oun kii ṣe onijagidijagan.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by swissgoldenpro3: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok, we have you
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why now?

Where were you before primary, after primary? Where were you when Okowa said only God can stop him from being Vice to Atiku were you all sleeping then to call him to order?

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by biafranrealson: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
wallarwallar:
They are never united but they want people from outside dere region to do dia wish by bullying dem.

were the yorubas united that osibanjo contested against his acclaimed benefactor , did not even stepped down till the thief with bullion van bought over all the delegates

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by ken6488(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
As a delta guy I am not voting for him

2 Likes

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Jmichael1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Which one be all dis betray betray,he 4 no gree accept the vp slot?

2 Likes

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Elvis2kay: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okonwa na bad NIGGER walahi
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by ken6488(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Marvyx:
As a Deltan, I can't give Atiku and Okowa my vote. God forbid bad thing. The Southern appeal PDP wished to gather with Okowa is dead on arrival. What has he done in Delta State to warrant him being the VP except the massive looting??

As for me and my fellow Deltans I can preach to, we will be Obidient come 2023.
I already say it okowa is on it own

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by GeorgeThePoet(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
There's no friendship in Nigeria's political System. All man for himself. Even Atiku's pet boy decided to run on his own same as Osibanjo.
Most of una go do the same.
Reply me rubbish band you will collect your size.
your moniker says it all.
dumb ass
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by chiboycue: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
The emergency of Governor Okowa as Alhaji Atiku's presidential running mate is a bitter pill for the Southern and Middle Belt Leaders’ Forum (SMBLF) to swallow. SMBLF should be "PETERIOTIC" and vote wisely on the Presidential Election Day, come 2023.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Emotionss: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
So does it mean that the southern leaders wants nothing to do with Atiku and expected him to pick his VP from the north ?

And if that is the case how come Rivers PDP politicians are cry and threatening fire and brimstone on Atiku for not picking Wike as his vp ?

Me am just waiting to see the Original VP candidates of APC and Labour party before I speak my mind.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by gonkin(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
PDP should forget about votes from delta

LOAN-KOWA has done it

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
To them it can never be betrayal, but if it's the other Nigerians they would descend on him.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by PETNNA: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Politics / Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by PETNNA: 7:03pm
Okowa should not be seen as betrayal to the southern Governors that agreed that the next president should come from South for the following reasons:
1) Why did southern governors in APC in the interest of equity and fairness did not zone it to South east for their primary election.That is the first betrayal and voice was not raised against that by Baba Ewin Clark and others
2) The south east is divided now they are not one again because every body wants to be leader at same time
3) I think the choice of Atiku to chose Okowa is to be sured of South South as APC is sure south west
4) During PDP presidential aspirants campaign wike was not objective but sentimental by speaking against Atiku qualify him with different adjectives to ran him down so that Atiku will not be voted for by people
Let those who have the nation Nigeria in mind PRAY for the CHOICE OF GOD and Not choice of man because of influence or inducement
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Iamcrypto: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fr
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
obinnajohnson:
The earlier the south realises that APC as a party does not have the interest of southern Nigeria at heart the better. Let us be OBIdient and vote them out.

Are you sure you read the content?

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by AnambraPrince: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let the drama begin grin

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by verybadmouth(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
your moniker says it all.
dumb ass
Your brain don reset to chicken brain. Very soon you go start dey lay egg. Mumu
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by AnambraPrince: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
In other words, all those who feel betrayed will work for Tinubu's win. Ohhhh, it is getting sweeter kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by GeorgeThePoet(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:

Your brain don reset to chicken brain. Very soon you go start dey lay egg. Mumu
so na this rubbish wey you vomit you dey call ba mouth?
see no allow make I reason your matter for this forum else this nairaland go tire you.
Jobless ipob tout
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Chopcy29: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
There's no friendship in Nigeria's political System. All man for himself. Even Atiku's pet boy decided to run on his own same as Osibanjo.
Most of una go do the same.
Reply me rubbish and you will collect your size.

You get dull brain
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Pauladex(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
The implications of his action is that he denied his people presidency. Only the wise would understand.

2 Likes

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by verybadmouth(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
so na this rubbish wey you vomit you dey call ba mouth?
see no allow make I reason your matter for this forum else this nairaland go tire you.
Jobless ipob tout
See as I just dey laff your matter for here. You better reset quick because na you go tire for your own matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.