Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,680 members, 7,921,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

"Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor (30496 Views)

PDP Crisis: Afegbua Praises Wike, Says Okowa Betrayed Southern Governors / Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by ken6488(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
WantsandMore:

You mean you have never done sth. In your own interest over that of others before ?
That's not the point here yes I have done that, yes politics is a dirty game, if okowa can sell southern interest for VP slots that's mean he can sell us to the Fulanis
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by baretalk: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2022
He always looked like a snake...not surprised.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by EBAZ(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
kayusely70:
He's a traitor of the season!
He is a Judas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Today007: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ika indigens are betrayals genetically. They also feels being cheated. They have trust issues.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by Onyipk: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okowa betrayed you (southern coalition etc.) because he wants to be Atiku's vice but Wike wouldn't have betrayed you if he was nominated as the party's vice-presidential flag bearer for Pdp.
Rivers people should please cry me a river!
Atiku is not mad! No two captains should be found in a ship otherwise the ship will capsize.

I am not interestied in anyone of them anyway because I am OBIDIENT.

1 Like

Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by kayusely70(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2022
ponishah:

APC urchins
IPOB miscreant and unknown gunman in action!
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by DonWest16(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2022
ponishah:

FYI I'm 100% Obident.
Re: "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor by ponishah: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:
DonWest16 :

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.

ponishah@yandex.com
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I did not see Tinubu in the revelation, I only saw Atiku and Obi dragging the result.
From the revelation, Atiku will win while Obi second in the race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline / Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.