Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

3 Investments For Personal Development. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Investments For Personal Development. (305 Views)

Personal Development And Discovery / Try These Top Tips For Personal Development / Why Personal Development Is Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Investments For Personal Development. by Chimere1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
3 INVESTMENTS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT.

Can you reminisce your childhood days, when all you thought of was fun and other good things of life?

You never saw any big deal in life, those days you believed having all the money you need is not going a problem.

Here you are now, thinking of how to standout and make a name for yourself.
You've come to discover that money is not the only focus but character and positive relationship.

There are things you need to do daily for your personal progress.

The first thing is to INVEST IN YOURSELF.

I know this sounds familiar but you need to hear it again.

This time, I'll like you to be intentional and specific in directing while developing yourself.

Invest in things that are aligned with your skill, talent, career and purpose.
Your resources and time should be spent on the right books, paid classes, movies, purposeful hangout, and healthy relationships, among others.

Be intentional about this.

The second action is to INVEST IN OTHERS.
Impact is made and covert personal progress is achieved when you pour out yourself to develop people.

You know something about your career that someone doesn't know. Teach that person.

Aside that, there is so much wisdom in volunteering.
While doing this, you learn, you build healthy contacts, and at the long run, you're sharing your time and knowledge with people.

The best way to recall what you know is by sharing.

The third and last action to take is to INVEST IN THOSE YOU ADMIRE.

For this, I mean those already working in your dreams, they are people you imitate.

They may be your role model, mentor, or a coach.
One way to invest in them is by giving. Yes, giving.

You can purchase their course, publicise their events, volunteer and also sow a 'seed'.

Sometimes the ladder to the top is through a healthy relationship with the right people.

Cherish it.

I hope you've got value?�

Cheers to your progress.

You need a good content writer? Don't look too far, I'm right here.

I can help meet your writing needs.
Here's my contact: 08137470880

(1) (Reply)

About Oiltrain / . / 3 Most Reliable Online Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.