Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405942 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
In btw all d seriousness & anxiety, y'all need to unwind and crack yourselves up. It's a therapy o..#gbam.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
i dont knw wat to say. may God come to our aid.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
pls,
bombatex wt do u mean by recommendation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ bobmatex: i am really sorry about that. please could you help me check mine too? please, I'll be very grateful. I need to know my fate too

Ushi Augustine Osita
austushi1@yahoo.com

Thanks.

guys please lets respect each other, and stop all dez BEEF!

I use to enjoy this forum, right from d very beginning,i mean from page1; but some people are making it boring now that we are almost there.

@bobmatex, pls dont 4get, thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
If the guy get access to the list (which I dey laff about sha)..make all of una list una names nah, make im check before sombori cut my head here o.
Instead make u talk to Baba God (Respect) make Him put your name, abi u never hear say na Bros (Respect) dey compile the list?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
Puppy! Puplin! Puppy! How many times did i call you?
Get ur silly self off dis thread and stop being a nuisance.O/D/E.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
It is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
Praissssssssssssssssssssseeeeee the Lord. What shall i say unto the Lord? All i have to say is thank you Lord(2x)...........*singing and dancing*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
@stacydash:come hia,u don recieve mail?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
anxiety n fear! please feel us in stacydash! ur name is in the list i guess
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
stacydash: Praissssssssssssssssssssseeeeee the Lord. What shall i say unto the Lord? All i have to say is thank you Lord(2x)...........*singing and dancing*
E be like say u want make some persons develop hbp with this post, my comedy no fit cure anybody at dis stage o. Oya speak, spoke or spark
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
when the going is tough and rough only the strong keep going.how our names wil enter there is what we dont know,As 4 me am on my way to my church retreat Lord of miracle dont allow them to ask us where is our Lord, let that tougue that says no say yes.the Lord of 1% chance fight our battle.dont be discourage 4 he say at his time he wil do it.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
yea! I now know the going is getting tough, anxiety n temprature rising, hbp is on the high side, people of faith are hopeful n prayerful, connected people are calling their source etc.but as for me, I will trust in the LORD,for he is the Alpha n Omega of this NSITF INTERVIEW IN AUGUST 2011.this is the time to walk with God,make a vow n be ready to redeem it. Its well!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
But on a serious note stacy,its unfair for u to drop something like dis without full details knowing fully well dat d house is already tensed up.
I used to like dis thread so much during d days of broncop,irom and co.so much maturity and co-operation.some pple went to d extent of going to d opening of d lagos corporate office while some made it a point of duty to visit abuja office from time to time to fill us in on happenings around there.but now all i see is confusionists here and there.
Pls let us try not to bite d fingers dat fed us.i have a source too or let me say sources sef cos my dad retired as a senior officer in nsitf.but i don't really know who to believe again.it just seems everybodys source is just saying different things.
So lets not blame anyone.
I'm sorry if i've hurt anyone ever on this thread.lets stay together as one and keep praying till it finally happens.
From experience,i've observed dat d things u want/crave for most come to u wen u are least expecting it.so y fight ourselves?
Qui sera sera!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
Stacydash!!! Plz wht's the news?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
Really u guys are bringing unnecessary tension into ur lives. We have waited this long, can't u guys tarry some more. U guys are just allowing fellow men to bambusle u. If Stacy says praise the lord what's wrong with that. U can't force him to tell u why his praising God. And for goodness sake lets just Relax. Right now a lot of people are capitalizing on how vulnerable we are.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
reinedamse: But on a serious note stacy,its unfair for u to drop something like dis without full details knowing fully well dat d house is already tensed up.
I used to like dis thread so much during d days of broncop,irom and co.so much maturity and co-operation.some pple went to d extent of going to d opening of d lagos corporate office while some made it a point of duty to visit abuja office from time to time to fill us in on happenings around there.but now all i see is confusionists here and there.
Pls let us try not to bite d fingers dat fed us.i have a source too or let me say sources sef cos my dad retired as a senior officer in nsitf.but i don't really know who to believe again.it just seems everybodys source is just saying different things.
So lets not blame anyone.
I'm sorry if i've hurt anyone ever on this thread.lets stay together as one and keep praying till it finally happens.
From experience,i've observed dat d things u want/crave for most come to u wen u are least expecting it.so y fight ourselves?
Qui sera sera!
U called me ODE earlier but I don forgive u sha.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
uzziii: Really u guys are bringing unnecessary tension into ur lives. We have waited this long, can't u guys tarry some more. U guys are just allowing fellow men to bambusle u. If Stacy says praise the lord what's wrong with that. U can't force him to tell u why his praising God. And for goodness sake lets just Relax. Right now a lot of people are capitalizing on how vulnerable we are.
Very sharp, precise and on point.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
no i disagree with you uzzi.this is a public forum and dis thread was opened for and dedicated to nsitf hopefuls.anyone commenting on this thread is expected to say something relevant to the topic.
if stacydash wants to praise God,he/she can do that within the confinements of her room.coming here to shout praise the Lord and running off just like dat is totally unacceptable.
Yea everyone has a right to praise GOD however they deem fit but its unfair to do something you know fully well is capable of tensing people up.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
I go pray for all of una o...first against the kind of thing wey do muamba for pitch. Secondly against further delay, and una go hear better tory when d time come.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
What if Stacy did it purposely to intensify the tension? Pls let's just leave Stacy alone!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
reinedamse: no i disagree with you uzzi.this is a public forum and dis thread was opened for and dedicated to nsitf hopefuls.anyone commenting on this thread is expected to say something relevant to the topic.
if stacydash wants to praise God,he/she can do that within the confinements of her room.coming here to shout praise the Lord and running off just like dat is totally unacceptable.
Yea everyone has a right to praise GOD however they deem fit but its unfair to do something you know fully well is capable of tensing people up.
You don talk am say na PUBLIC forum, there are no rules governing contents of posts whatsoever.. anybody fit post anything that comes to mind. Na u go sabi as u no go let the thing dey make your heart pound faster. This is the world wide web.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
this thread ehn! LMAO
Abeg make una relax wetin, wat is urs is urs... Just got confirmed info dat the names aren't upto 1400 sef and somebori don dey talk another thing. my source said that dey deliberated on the list today and by tuesday we will hear from them, dat is wat my source said b4 some pple go misquote me o!Have fun jare God is on the throne. as for me nobody, recommended or not will take my place.*Singing wit stacy jare*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
adah25: this thread ehn! LMAO
Abeg make una relax wetin, wat is urs is urs... Just got confirmed info dat the names aren't upto 1400 sef and somebori don dey talk another thing. my source said that dey deliberated on the list today and by tuesday we will hear from them, dat is wat my source said b4 some pple go misquote me o!Have fun jare God is on the throne. as for me nobody, recommended or not will take my place.*Singing wit stacy jare*
Na your kind spirit I gbadun jor, wetin go be go be...coolu coolu, coolu temper!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
Issorait!
As una don talk say dis na public forum so anybody get right to yarn anything even if na opaks,me sef get special number*picks up my stainless steel plate and cutleries and starts singing in ayefele's voice*
Gbe mi lo si,ibi giga
Oluwa jowoooooooooo
Wa gbe mi soke
Isale ti sun mi
Ge ge ge ge mi
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ adah25 very mature update and on point too.this is the kind of info we need now and not to throw virtual punches at each other thru the web.
@puplin:u are funny LOL.all the same, ur wisecracks helps to calm down frayed nerves.
@stacy:@:continue to sing His praises, for He is set to do a new thing in@our lives. Infact, i am joining u right now to sing praises, though i will be doing it offline in order not to cause further anxiety among forumites.
@all: Please u guys should see this as a case of divine favour and grace, and not as a do or die affair.what will be will be.
Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
reinedamse: Issorait!
As una don talk say dis na public forum so anybody get right to yarn anything even if na opaks,me sef get special number*picks up my stainless steel plate and cutleries and starts singing in ayefele's voice*
Gbe mi lo si,ibi giga
Oluwa jowoooooooooo
Wa gbe mi soke
Isale ti sun mi
Ge ge ge ge mi
Hehehe...no be me talk say make u yarn opaks o..if some people gbab u ehn, dem go use your nose blow beagle o.
All I'm preaching here is patience...make una no bring yeye yeye sickness enta we body sake of say nsitf neva call. Lagbaja sef talk am...'ani lati gbadura gidi'.....prayer is the master key.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
@adah25, thanks for the prompt and timely update.
@puplin wink , why do I keep thinking that you are one of the oldies that registered a new account just to play pranks on us cheesy cheesy
@all, what God has started, he will finish.Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
This is fast becoming similar to UFO sightings.

Some would say only 1400 names are on the all-important list (with only 2% left for the masses), some would say it's not even up to 1400, some would say it's 2,000 names. Some say tomorrow is the D-Day, some say it is Tuesday, some say it's before the end of the month, some others simply say it's 'very soon'.

In all of this, we can only have faith in providence, not mere sources. Source pass source, abi no be so? God is the ultimate source, and if it is meant to be, it will be. In any case, the heavens won't fall.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
timbs001: @adah25, thanks for the prompt and timely update.
@puplin wink , why do I keep thinking that you are one of the oldies that registered a new account just to play pranks on us cheesy cheesy
@all, what God has started, he will finish.Amen
Hehehe....u don tag me controversial...ok nau, ba matsala
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
My fellow colleagues,i think we shuld just relax and wait 4 d names 2 b out.We shuld just put our trust in God and not in our so-called sources. My uncle n source is one of nsitf director dat were inauguratd previously.Bt he said there's too much presure on them frm politicians.Most of us wil b disapointd in our sources.I trust only God not my source.Tomorow is 23rd,end of d month is next week.D Lord shall perfect all dat concerns us.Hope we'll all laugh wen d names are out.Amen.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
Jus to clarify....i think what d forumite meant by Recommendation is actually merit and not the other way round....the consultant does d recomendation to nsitf.....so for dose saying its 2% merit, u got it wrong.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.