Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405941 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2012
DY.TK:
That, Kano & Port Harcourt zonal offices are next for renewvasion (i.e north west & south south zones) after which Maiduguri & Enugu zones wil follow same. n that thet list is coming out b/4 10th of april we shall all be there IJMN Amen. Happy Sunday.

Sound interesting! cos i remeber last yr wen i ran into an NSITF staff, he told me that d scheme will be kicking off first in zonal offices.
Am d kind of person dat is MOVE by wat i SEE and not by wat i HEAR.
Does a man set forth to bring a bride home without preparing his house?..NO!!
I always wonder hw NSITF was going to employ 500 persons wit jst two offices ready,nationwide!
share dat figure equally, 250 employees is too much for 1 office.
As far as am concern, i mite b wrong, Kano,PH,Enugu and Maiduguri (or Bauchi) offices mit need to b in shape b4 tins will pick up.
The good news is dat d process is still valid. so am calm wit wat am doing for now and equally enjoying d followship of dis forum
WE WILL NOT LOOSE!!!!!!!
NEVER.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2012
Please someone should say something about the NNPC recruitment. U people should not put all your eggs in a basket ooo let's talk about other opportunities out there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2012
@gsaks2002, pls sir, if the scheme is suffering from a tussle btw FG & insurance coys, do you think nsitf/FG will go ahead in inaugurating a new board and oppening up new corporate office at lagos?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2012
Its well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2012
volla: @gsaks2002, pls sir, if the scheme is suffering from a tussle btw FG & insurance coys, do you think nsitf/FG will go ahead in inaugurating a new board and oppening up new corporate office at lagos?

@ Volla...just spoken my thought. That tussle had been settled long ago. Infact the implementation of the ECA scheme was delayed to bring in more experienced hands in the insurance industry and other stakeholders to be part of the Board of NSITF so as to ensure smooth sail.

@ flex sexybone... Do you know what NNPC recruitment looks like? That place is a different ball game altogether. It is highly politicised and if you must know they are NOT currently recruiting. What you may have noticed is a recruitment of one of their off-shore partners being conducted through them. Infact the PRO, Livi Ajunoma was recently in the news to debunk the rumour that the institution was recruiting. The recruitment exercise initiated sometime in 2010 is still not concluded yet. I will advise you stick with whatever you are doing now or seek employment opportunities elsewhere.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2012
Guys are u aware that shortlisting was concluded on Friday, i was told that it going to be in two batches and instruction is to issue letters of employment with immediate effect, Almighty God will not let us down in Jesus Name Amen,Amen and Amen.pls can u confirm the information.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
Flex_sexybone: Please someone should say something about the NNPC recruitment. U people should not put all your eggs in a basket ooo let's talk about other opportunities out there.
[color=#990000][/color]

First i think this shldnt be on this thread...secondly, like Garnetty rightly said, nnpc hopefuls are evn in a worse situation dan nsitf hopefuls cos their own process started in 2010...it'll be 2yrs in a few months and yet inconclusive, infact dat of 2008 still remains inconclusive as well so u knw wat ure heading for...u can visit nnpc hopeful threads on naijahotttttjobs or nairaland for clarification....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
@flex cant u see that ths forum is meantly 4 nsitf faithfuls u had better taken ur nnpc to another place and 4 ur info. in as much as we monitor this forum ,we stil have one or two things we are doing so dont tink that we are not reasonable be informed that majority of us here if not all wil be called any moment 4rm now as the list is ready but 4 the batches am yet to confirm dat.so lets intestify our prayers 4 the storm is over.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
@j.cool: tanx for d info, but pls do u know hw d shortlisting was done, was it base o merit? was it base on the chat? because some 1 was saying something abt recommendations eventhough i do not understand wat he meant by recommendation. tanx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by elanick(f): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2012
HEY! EVERY ONE FINALLY MY NAME IS CONFIRMED TO BE ON THE LIST JUST THIS MOMENT.
BUT THE MYSTERIOUS CALLER OF YESTERDAY WHOM I SPOKE WITH FOR 10good minutes on his credit oh!....
WARNED ME AGAINST REFERRING MORE NAMES AND PERSONS TO HIM
ELSE BUT ALL THE SAME ITS LIKE A MIRACLE TO ME COS I PRAYED FOR IT.
ON SAFETY DEPT.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
@ela-nick,am happy 4 u.Congratulations.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GMC22: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
[b][/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Rejoice. Rejoice. Let every nsitf hopefui rejoice cos everybody that attended the chat was considered. It is the Lords doing and it is mervalous in our eyes. My source said the waitings all over and letters about to be rolled out. The training is gonna be in two batches. Everybody should rejoice, sing and dance. Im rejoicing, singing and dancing.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
@@Ela-nick:congrats.
But e just be like say u dey speak in tongues.mystery caller?
Didn't u ask him when the list is likely to come out?
Since he has access to d list,i think he should be able to confirm when d list is going to come out.
This waiting game has to end.i'm tired of stalking this thread

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
u better show maturity in ur posting, even if ur the one recommemding people just relax and post cheering and authuntic info dont be self centered .the Lord is our strenght for many have seen promise land but could not enter there be very careful.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
@lilodez, wazzup pls say something good
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
@ela-nick lets toast 4 ur god has answered ur prayer am happy 4 u. Pls re u single cos am interested
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
Mr Rector: @ela-nick lets toast 4 ur god has answered ur prayer am happy 4 u. Pls re u single cos am interested

ela, See how nsitf is bringing people together. Now my guy is interested. Please give him a chance wink
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
@ ella-nick, plz is't from chief Tope u get the cormfarmation?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
Some of u people ehn, na only God go save una. Sombori see ur name for list wey neva comot, instead make u keep quiet n keep praying...u dey here dey rejoice. Issorai.. witches & wizards dey NL o
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
Mr Rector: @ela-nick lets toast 4 ur god has answered ur prayer am happy 4 u. Pls re u single cos am interested
Dis one no dey find work again o, na who e go shag e dey find. Issorai
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
puplin: Dis one no dey find work again o, na who e go shag e dey find. Issorai

Don't just jump into conclusion.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
makonko:

Don't just jump into conclusion.
Issokay, some people find love in strange places, right? E be like say u sef no know say d babe & her mystery caller don compile d list finish...na to dey ask if she single remain, abi?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by RoddyMan(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
Puplin, u don come again! Wetin u dey find 4 here sef? Go away and stay away.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by gsaks2002: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
volla: @gsaks2002, pls sir, if the scheme is suffering from a tussle btw FG & insurance coys, do you think nsitf/FG will go ahead in inaugurating a new board and oppening up new corporate office at lagos?

You're right about your info but I most say it's a bit complex as it seem! Are you aware that NSITF has been in existence as far back the 80s with the sole responsibility of pension fund admins, with staffs nationwide? What I know for certain is FG has sent most of the incumbent staffs on training and re-orientation. And as such, they are going to be re-absorbed into the system. It's just like what is happening with the power reform.

Notwithstanding the above, my sincere prayer remains, your hopes will not be dashed and non of you here will be disappointed. Rather than raising your hopes with false alarms why not dedicate your time to more prayers. In the end all of you shall smile and look back at this moment and just say "thank You Lord for the strength to persevere...."

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
@gmc22,dats d kind of infor i really want to hear,cos we all hav waited and hopeful.may d almity God we serve make it like dat 4 all us.amin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2012
I was meant to understand that that a good number of those that came for the chat was taken and should be called upon anymoment 4rm now for doctmentation and orientation few were taken in the other of relevance in the organisation while others wil follow suit as they are stil putting other logistics into consideration ,4 the person that said dat his name is there has he collected offer letter? wil keep posted as events unfold. lets cont to pray 4 only Him has performed miracle.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 5:51am On Mar 27, 2012
Will d list be published in d Newspapers today? Hmmmmm, just thinking aloud oh. Gud morning!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2012
No it would not
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Tonero77: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2012
God let ur will be done..,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2012
This forum is a very funny one indeed. For ur info, the list is not coming out soon. Take it from someone that has been around lomg enough to know what's on ground.
@ Ela-nick:u sure say na ur name the mystery man see? Beware of 419ers. Don't say I didn't warn u.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2012
Bringing in fresh workers is not what NSITF is thinking right now, they are still organising themselves for eventual take-off. All those whose source are telling any thing contrary is just being deceived or will I say being told what he/she wants to hear(being consoled).Nobody in NSITF is sure when the new workers will be called.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2012
This is to those who sow seeds of discord and unbelief amongst us may God of fire consume you . You have no business on this forum go else where and wreck havoc because our God is faithful and sure and indeed we all will smile its only a matter of days. Pls guys dont mind the kill joy, no future ambition, trouble maker . . . . . I wont call names but they know themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.