Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,326 members, 7,934,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? (48819 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by crazygod(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
I am handsome and I am not lonely. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by omooba969(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
How do you know we are lonely, or is this a misuse of English?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by IgOga(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

Same can't be said for pretty girls, who men flock around with.

True or false

Na who rate you handsome? grin grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by jumper524(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided
no b only me see this picture??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Bahamas95(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
OP wetin you smoke? grin

I couldn't control my laughter after I saw the second guy and my girlfriend was wondering why I was laughing......I gave her my phone and her laugh pass my own again sef.

Do you even know the meaning of the word "HANDSOME"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Maj196(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Because it gets boring to have things given freely without much work.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by SmartyPants(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

True or false

So rich men that are the worst players are not lonely, but it's handsome guys that are lonely?

Simply not true.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by moneyissweet(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
I used to be like that ,but I have used my money to overcome the situation.

Now I dey fly like bird.

Joeboy88:
Many handsome men are so full of themselves. They pride over everything because everyone gives them too much attention (fine boy) right from when they were young making them to grow into having the mentality that they can get anything they want without regards to anyone..... Gradually, these attitude push both men and women away from them when it becomes too much and before they will be matured in their mentality to realize it, they are already all alone in life..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Molutex(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
But na naira marley picture you dey use na
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by slinkygomez(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na y people like us Dey single cos gals Dey assume say we get many gfs
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by gerizzim: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
madjune:
It's hard for a serious minded lady to trust a handsome guy.

If not handled well, it will prove quite challenging in marriage.

I'm a living experience.

youngman,how true is your assertion? is ur view standing for year 2022 or 1995? are you saying they now catwalk into the arms of an ugly brother. Don't you see them list out "he must be handsome" in the spec.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Harrykn: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
I fyn pass these ones nah...
Reason is they can’t stand us, we’re fancy. Someone like me loves keeping my looks I hardly throw money on ladies, but normally dem go carry body come. Most of dem ma ladies are act scared when rolling with me sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by OfficialSam(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Come with a counter don't ask me stupid question

You're the stupid one because of your intolerance.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Splitmind: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Women think someone like me is too good for them. grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Naustine(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
I can attest to this...I had to even start keeping facial beards coz women always said I looked like a playboy
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Cousin9999: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nonsense.

And last time I checked, being handsome doesn't stop you from having massive personality flaws or other limiting qualities.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Karlifate: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But the pictures does not depict handsome men!

grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by VeryWickedMan: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided

Hahahaha

You are the most wicked woman on this forum grin grin

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Karlifate: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided

grin grin grin

Looks like UK used Broda Shaggi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Bobbiee: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerian girls only flock to rich guys. So you have to be both handsome and rich or ugly and rich. Last last you have to be rich.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by BENCHOKCONSULT: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false

That's true.

I am an example, dude have been indoors all day alone, no calls, no texts from anyone, the only text I got was from work sad angry angry angry sad angry sad stepped out a few minutes ago, caught a female neighbor staring at me with smiles all over her face. Being handsome has its own disadvantages and I am experiencing such now. sad angry sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by lookingfly: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Medianna:
There matter don reach God hand and he stopped making girls to fall for them cuz they've reached their elasticity limit of breaking girls heart.
we no de break gals hearth
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by lookingfly: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cousin9999:
Nonsense.

And last time I checked, being handsome doesn't stop you from having massive personality flaws or other limiting qualities.
this one ugly! grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Deicide: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Double standard thread and see the way our Nigeria men are answering. If it was the other way round now.
They even found a way to turn it around on our women and blame them again
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Cousin9999: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
lookingfly:
this one ugly! grin

You wish.

And where's your photo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by vivalavida(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is the truth.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by bitingcool: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided

he looks angrily hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by teejay167(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period

Are u alright

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lọt of Bitches that wants them, not the ones they want.

That's a very serious issue.

I wonder who wants me.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Karlifate: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
alingo2013:
Lol who be the second guy

UK used Broda Shaggi

LMAO! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Gkay1:
The 2 guys u showed us, non of them is handsome

The first guy is extremely handsome the second guy is meh
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
lookingfly:
we no de break gals hearth

I have never even shaken a girl's heart let alone break.

As for my heart,let me not say anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.