Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,329 members, 7,934,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? (48820 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by kingPhidel(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
We don’t know what we’ve done oo
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ayanwukoma: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
aulaka:
I'm not single!
because your not handsome
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Opps! I can never get wet when i see a black guy..so you're wrong..
Ayanwukoma:
yet your dripping wet
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by alizma: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

Same can't be said for pretty girls, who men flock around with.

True or false
The answer is in your post
Without proper investigation, you just concluded that pretty ladies have men flocking around them but unfortunately, the reverse is the case. Pretty ladies suffer the same thing handsome men suffer.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Saig: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

True or false

I know wetin I de face. Sometimes it looks like no one loves you. You just wonder what is wrong. Not that one is even arrogant
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
because smart people agree with me ,why dumb niggas like you ,who are not worth my time mention me ,so if I were you I would either like my post or Ignore it

Lol. E nor Dey hard to know miscreants on the streets of Nairaland cheesy
I asked a simple question you wan turn am to quarrel and insults. e-Rat. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by hermesprogidy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Beauty is subjective. I don't find him handsome
He is handsome, if you look beyond the gringory haircut. Dem no dey hear word angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by luluman: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Come with a counter don't ask me stupid question
You also asked a question so why the fuss?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ballzproblemm: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chuvin22:

my father is brain dead ,sorry I took my frustration out you
ok now log off
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Es350: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Everybody on this thread is handsome so who come ugly? Make una try dey reduce una lies eh. grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
ok now log off
Kids. cheesy
Have fun jare. You’ll grow up someday.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ballzproblemm: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chuvin22:

I am thinking about Robbing to make a living since my pops is brain dead,help me with a job
well as far as you are not in Rivers State ,you can Rob for all I care
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Basicend: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bobbiee:
Nigerian girls only flock to rich guys. So you have to be both handsome and rich or ugly and rich. Last last you have to be rich.

Just be rich. . U don handsome be that. That's the word! Gbam!
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by fashionale(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Most have spirit wives who always destroy their relationships here because they are jealous...

Writing from experience

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by pacespot(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false

How many handsome men have you met? Mind you, real handsome men don't chase after women, so you might think they are lonely because they have more important other projects bugling them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Staru1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Well said. True
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by karkinase(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided
Forget he is handsome… remove the hairstyle
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by donhils: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false
How did you come about the figure? How did you know it's 80% ?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by PlaysNigeria: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Swrs this is true
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by cooltola(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Maybe they no sabi fuxk
Maybe they get low esteem
Maybe they no get money
Maybe they fine for face but they no smart
Women like smart men

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Jagermeister(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided

Lol Isi.. forget the nonsense on his head.. he's gorgeous

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by LadyD22(f): 1:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false

I will get back to you when you become a pretty girl but for now you don't know what you are saying
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by bepositive11: 1:35am On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lọt of Bitches that wants them, not the ones they want.

That's deep men
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by bepositive11: 1:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But the pictures does not depict handsome men!

The first man is handsome. If you don't think so, you're just jealous

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ishilove: 2:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Blakpot:

Use both your thumbs to cover the bald sides of his head, so only the middle head covered with hair is visible.
With your fingers still covering the bald sides, look at him again.
Tried it...

That 'angrily hungry' scowl isn't helping matters undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ishilove: 2:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Jagermeister:

Lol Isi.. forget the nonsense on his head.. he's gorgeous
But you're a lot handsomer than he is wink grin

That gringory haircut and frown no help him case
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But the pictures does not depict handsome men!
I reckon that you can't distinguish between handsome and drag queen. What features did you anticipate they had to qualify for handsomeness?

Or, kindly present your picture so that we can establish a pattern for handsomeness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

True or false
I don't know where you got that statistic but you are not far from the truth. I happen to fall in that category of flamboyance. I look more like the guy in the first picture and I am considered very handsome. How do I know so? My mirror tells me a third of what people from different races, age tiers and genders tell me.
Am I lonely, maybe, sometimes but I find ways to engage my mind. Hit the gym and a good family support system.

One factor of loneliness is the psychological expectations. When people imbed that spirit of demanding adulation from others in you from childhood, it goes on to affect a man for life.

The constant stare inflates one's ego. The preferential treatment, the free passes, and unstoppable messaging from girls and men, and to be honest the constant display of low esteem or expressions of volatility by women to gain your attention makes the world a better day while it lasts.

Hard to keep a relationship with a jealous partner. You have to constantly prove your loyalty. A huge task, I must say. Done that and not willing to redo.

One repugnant thing I came to realize is how much of a toy I am to people. Imagine being wanted only for sexual reasons. I felt like a sex doll/slave for years. Hid my body that I work hard for so that no one gushes over me. I wanted the attention to be on my intelligent and prowess. Worked for a while but the closer people get to me, the turn begins to redefine.

I have lost many friends because of their girlfriends and I have lost many friends because of their desires. I am not just handsome, I also own a few cash. That makes me a target. A real target and no exaggeration.

I broke free from the plantation now. I have no feeling to spare. I tell girls off like I'm reading a line. I don't care how you feel. Don't slyly try to win me over. I tell em to look to God. I am not in the market and hunt no pussyy. Restrict meet ups and read my Bible. No expectations, no bad days.

All handsome and lonely men, read your Bible and be close to Jehovah, your God. Happier now and less bored. 30 minutes on Nairaland to connect with Nigerians. Rest of the day at work, gym, family, hustles. No time for loneliness

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by OhafiaPrince(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2022
uthlaw:
bros u self leave English for u get am!

lol R.I.P again
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by rolexino(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Same to pretty ladies
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by aulaka: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2022
I'm the most handsome neanderthal within my contemporaries, I have won the award since nursery school.
Ayanwukoma:
because your not handsome
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by excel101(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Just maybe because we're too fond of ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.