Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (65004 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by slivertongue: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.

Wike contested for the main office not the alternative. The alternative is dependent on the winner of the main office. Wike knows PDP is his home, leaving it will lead to his fall. Umahi is looking for someone to go down with him

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Originality007: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
No permanent enemies in Politics.
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Omo I dey with Peter Obi like this

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by SmartPolician: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Wike will be like Umahi u were right and I was wrong. Go to Jagaban's camp and prepare a soft landing for me, they must pay seriously for this treachery.

Wike cannot leave PDP

Any Rivers man who leaves PDP cannot win elections in the state
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jkpbestseries: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
WORDSENSEI:
Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer David Umahi on Saturday paid a visit to his Rivers State counterpart, Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at his private residence in Port Harcourt.

ThisNigeria reports that Umahi arrived on what he called “a friendly and brotherly” visit at 9pm.

This visit makes it Umahi’s first meeting with Wike after the former dumped the PDP for the APC following an alleged dissatisfaction with the party.

Wike and Umahi both contested the primaries of their respective parties.

However, the Rivers Governor is regarded as a victim of intense “powerplay and gang up” by vociferous forces within his party after he was denied the vice presidential candidacy despite being the party’s favourite.

He had been endorsed by the screening committee of the party but was passed over for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

A source had told ThisNigeria that Okowa’s emergence as Atiku’s running mate was influenced by PDP Party Chair, Iyorchia Ayu amid a grand conspiracy by Northern Oligarchs and some ex-military chiefs, who believed that Wike “could not be controlled” if he got the slot.

https://thisnigeria.com/umahi-visits-wike-in-port-harcourt/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eUMb2tRWrMWdKMwZYN4VMLZAyEn4mtMFWwzbbhrygkpW8et18TCpngDZ4A2BjLWDl&id=100054156231218

the best visit of the year.... Am waiting for goodnews

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Coronavirus1: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Even in that Akwa ibom that you claimed Akpabio was popular did he even win a single councillor seat for the APC?

Wike has offended the Igbos, Ogonis and most recently Ijaws so how exactly is he popular?

He has even gone to insult the Edo state Governor and you claim he is popular in Edo? How exactly?

Where exactly is his major support base?
Oga Wike is more popular in south south states than any governor in the south wike is a heavy wight politician Any where he go I go am from Edo and we love wike more than obaseki I can boost of it.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Saintinoo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So we have pure and inpure Niger-delta citizens?

I am telling you political fact and you are blabbering.

Akpabio was very popular yet he could not win a single councillor seat for the APC in Akwa ibom state true or false?

People of Edo state was very livid with Tinubu after his broadcast on the eve of the Edo Guber elections making people troop out enmasse to vote for the PDP true or false

APC has never won presidential elections in Edo state even when oshiomhole was Governor true or false?

They guy na Yoruba man, when they say "us" "our" forget am.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Enyimbamercedes: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Baby tyrant wants to go back to PDP.

Don’t allow the Judas back
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by dreu2fine(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
WORDSENSEI:
Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer David Umahi on Saturday paid a visit to his Rivers State counterpart, Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at his private residence in Port Harcourt.

ThisNigeria reports that Umahi arrived on what he called “a friendly and brotherly” visit at 9pm.

This visit makes it Umahi’s first meeting with Wike after the former dumped the PDP for the APC following an alleged dissatisfaction with the party.

However, the Rivers Governor is regarded as a victim of intense “powerplay and gang up” by vociferous forces within his party after he was denied the vice presidential candidacy despite being the party’s favourite.

He had been endorsed by the screening committee of the party but was passed over for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

A source had told ThisNigeria that Okowa’s emergence as Atiku’s running mate was influenced by PDP Party Chair, Iyorchia Ayu amid a grand conspiracy by Northern Oligarchs and some ex-military chiefs, who believed that Wike “could not be controlled” if he got the slot.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eUMb2tRWrMWdKMwZYN4VMLZAyEn4mtMFWwzbbhrygkpW8et18TCpngDZ4A2BjLWDl&id=100054156231218
Wike to apc loading
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
WORDSENSEI:

Wike about to abandon Pdp.....or work against the party in the coming presidential election.....
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by bizzibodi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
The same Umahi that Wike insulted in & out,now offering him shoulder to lean upon.
No hate your brother because of party.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by themanderon: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
These politicians are all one and the same. I just pity the citizens fighting and killing themselves over them. They don't care a bit about you. They are only there for their pockets. If you die for them then you have nothing but pure foolishness embedded in your DNA so think.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!
Another lie told to NIGERIANS.

Yoruba, Hausa & Igbo are the joint landlords of Nigeria. Inconsequential people can't have five ministers, fifteen senators, lots of rep members. Forget the political drama Yorubas & igbos are cashing out despite their political rantings.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by muykem: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
XerXers:

People in that region do not follow their politicians blindly. If you want to win bring a good candidate loved by the people. Nobody votes for a bad candidate there because he allied with certain "heavyweights"
You are right that's why Abia state has been produced the best governor in Nigeria back to back.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by bentenny(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Wike will be like Umahi u were right and I was wrong. Go to Jagaban's camp and prepare a soft landing for me, they must pay seriously for this treachery.
I think the reverse is the case here because the one actually needing soft landing in a PDP dominated ebonyi is umahi!
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Parachoko: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Originality007:

Omo I dey with Peter Obi like this
Best of luck to him.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by smyo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

See this one. Wike don't give a Bleep about Igbos. His fan base is South South. Who give a Bleep about Igbos? Give your support and fanship to your Obi.
This minority no go keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Mrexcell(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
No permanent enemies in politics.

Monitize ur browser and start earning dollars for browsing the internet daily nothing like this have been seen before registration is absolutely free.

Daily login bonus = #957
Per invite = #60,000
Yearly earnings = #344,520

Contact me on this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Mrexcell(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

In this same delta am in? Oga abeg speak for urself deltans are smart and intelligent people they will never follow wike if he decides to support tinibu most deltans here detest the old sick extremely corrupt great grandpa.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by edungene7: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Two free players opened for offer I think they want to be obedient
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.
This is other way round..

Umahi is goi g back PDP
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
jrusky:

And how did the supreme became the governor pls? Oh yea you will say he was imposed and when he was imposed what stop the people to remove him and reject him outrightly if what you are saying is truth.

Hello pls always think pls think before you make statement.
Pls do good check and balance your equation before just talking. Ok.

I'm sure another willing wailers will start reading meaning into this visit. I'm sure Wike they hated will suddenly become their best friend soon. The next we will hear now is oh wike and umahi for Labour. We know your type.

I'm number one wike man but since he couldn't get his way I want to him to accept it and watch the game and move on if he is destined to be the president or vp he would surely be there one good day.

Good evening.

Methinks you're the one who needs to reason before making a comment (no pun intended). The Governor of Imo state came into power via a court order and DOES NOT ENJOY THE GOOD WILL OF THE PEOPLE. You know this yet want to feign ignorance.

Lastly, you asked why he hasn't been removed but you saw how his people protested and held rally showing their disdain. The people do not have the power to remove him else they would have done so in 2 minutes. There's currently no law to recall a governor or president. Only members of parliaments can be recalled.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Royalty83(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Please tell them.Look at what befell Akpabio,Uduaghan and a host of others before him

People around here are traditionally PDP people. An average Ikwere man like me can never vote OBITUARY because of the boastful nature of ibos
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Enny2013(f): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Y is po-fire always on Gov. Wike's face?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by zigzagluv: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Power Must come to the South... Power cant remain the in north for 16years
Parachoko:

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Alawode01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:

your head is there, in Asiwaju mandate we stand no shaking.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by zigzagluv: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Power MUST come to the south.... Wike will support tinibu,im not supporting atiku
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by zigzagluv: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
You lie, You can lie, APC didnt have candidate in that election , How did you vote apc
Patrioticbreed9:

To be honest wike isnt loved the way you may think.

The evacuation beside rumola struck the akwaibomite real hard!.

Wike insulted our nyenweli to his face! The whole Rumuji clan hates him, infcant before i lost my p man he was anti wike, we voted apc 2019 in favour of Amaechi against our own pdp why? Because of nye nwanu isi!

Ijaw people too no like am. Infact the I.N.C have urged that no ijaw son including political ijaw like abua to vote wike in his presidential bid.

amaechi is well loved in rivers all round. amaechi would have defeated atiku if he was pdp.

But atlast na wike be person nigerian need at this moment, Rumola evacuation is a good tastiment to that.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by emonis88: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

U r saying this? What is his relationship with the Ijaw youth forum. Abi be u forgotten that he said thunder should fire them? N I don't think u r from that region, cus people from that region don't support a goat cus a heavy weight said so.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by zigzagluv: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
but your leader was begging in APC convention
jimyjames:

Wike is not igbo to start with, he was the one that openly told the world that he and his fellow ikwerres are not igbos but migrants from the bini empire

It's not about we igbos being babies in politics, igbos are just not the type to beg others, we are created differently, back when Nigeria was British Nigeria and we did well in politics not because we went about begging people, we did well in politics cause Nigeria voted based on merit, we are not created for this type of Nigerian politics
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
zigzagluv:
You lie, You can lie, APC didnt have candidate in that election , How did you vote apc

Buhari is in what party?

I said we vote in favour of apc(buhari) because of rotimi.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
zigzagluv:
but your leader was begging in APC convention
Who is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.