Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,035 members, 7,915,991 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (65135 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Danniedpastor(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.

This same SouthSouth where I reside?
Sorry, we don't follow Woke at all.
Majority of us here are Obedient.
The few that lwould have voted PDP for Wike's sake have become Obedient because APC is not an option in this zone.

Ask Uduaghan, Akpabio, even Ogboru who used to be the peoples choice

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Mexyz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

Someone will just sit one place and start speaking on behalf of hundreds of thousands of citizens from other states.

Which cult like movement are you even talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AnambraPrince: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Awoleesu:

The picture you painted with your words leaves out a tragically odd scenario...
A Wike and an Amaechi in the same party!?
Were they not together before? Ikwerre brothers, forget, they can reconcile anytime, especially now that Wike is winding up as Governor.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by YorobaPIGS: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Abujason:
Two horrible curses against Igboland. Your political career is almost coming to an end.
Very terrible idiotic men

Amen to your second statement
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Gozac: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!
This Urhobo guy you have started talking like Yorubas.The word inconsequential is a very derogatory word used on the Igbos
Igbos will shock Nigerians by 2023, Obi may not win but he will surely spoil some people's votes Remember in any state you go to after the indigenes, the next majority tribe is the Igbos, take it or leave it

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Kachi188(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
If APC manages to land Wike..then Atiku is in big trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Okwyjesus(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

Bro no vess. Did l hear you say that if WIKE SUPPORT GOAT YOU WILL SUPPORT THE GOAT. ARE YOU RELATED TO IBERIBERIM

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jamesversion: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No allow them to deceive themselves.Wike became politically finished after the oyigbo massacre.

Rivers PDP Candidates will suffer in the next general elections
You Igbos are a very annoying set of people. If i become Governor of Rivers, I go show una shege!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Originality007: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Best of luck to him.

thank u bro and to Asiwaju too.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ozegidon(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.
I disagree with you!!!
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Sunnypan: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ukochukwu na the same people. Na so one small bird in my place dey sing. They both lost presidential primaries, and they are now together after a long time. Dis people get plan ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Sunnypan: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
jamesversion:

You Igbos are a very annoying set of people. If i become Governor of Rivers, I go show una shege!!! undecided
SILENT IS BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!
Boss you speak only TRUTH �

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by TheOgaBoss: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

WIke? Cult like following in Edo? Are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Pained Igbos. Your IPOB has ran into hiding after proper beating by Wike.
It’s too late for them… this their IPOB wey dem dey celebrate now nai go be their parasite later

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

Well the whole Nigeria should have saved it's self from the igbo trouble if they had allowed us to be, when we broke away from Nigeria, I believe Nigeria would be better without the igbos
They opted to go with South South States. People wey no even send their papa!
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

You are alien to us. You can't sit in the comfort of your home to spew trash. Reach out to your pure Niger Delta friends, and ask them of their opinions. It will do your sugar brain a bitter good.
Mr man am a deltan, no dey hype wike.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Sniper101(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Wike is no longer loved in SS. Igbos used to be his biggest support base but he destroyed it, he is alone!

You Igbos, y'all overestimate your importance everywhere in this country. And it's not good.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by TheOgaBoss: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Danniedpastor:

This same SouthSouth where I reside?
Sorry, we don't follow Woke at all.
Majority of us here are Obedient.
The few that lwould have voted PDP for Wike's sake have become Obedient because APC is not an option in this zone.

Ask Uduaghan, Akpabio, even Ogboru who used to be the peoples choice
oga go and speak for se, obi will not win any SS state.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wike don shrink finish
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by paramakina202: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Are you more Deltan than Igbo Deltan?
Asaba an Igbo town is the capital of Delta state.Make you respect your fellow Delta citizens o.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Duru009(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
If WIKE decamps to APC today, that will be the END of PDP in the South South and some party of South East.....

Wike has a STRONG cult followship in the South south.....

Atiku and co have to trade carefully.....

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Igbo nationality is the second largest in Nigeria. When the Igbos begin to take politics serious like pre-independence, you'll realise this fact.
Sniper101:

You Igbos, y'all overestimate your importance everywhere in this country. And it's not good.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Omodua(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Oghene1 speak for yourself. Your analysis is faulty and skewed to favour Wike. Wike wasted Rivers money in the process of grabbing the presidential ticket for PDP. But he failed. Forgotten so soon N500million given to Tambuwal of Sokoto state to ameliorate sufferings of fire victims in his state?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jamislaw(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
WATCHOVER:

NOTHING like that Umahi should be the one saying it in reverse, Umahi should have remained in PDP, he thought Buhari loved him not knowing that Buhari's Brain have been wired with Northern Muslim.
Their hatred for Wike was because he told all those who betrayed the party in 2015 what they did was wrong, hence they were not happy they thought by scheming him out would do good to them but they have made their Situation worse, Atiku should not forget that the North still see him as a Southern Cameroonian claiming full Fulani blood
must you christains add Muslim to every of your comments? Why are you southerners are so Islamophobic.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Zelenskyy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Abeg leave that matter..

Wike is not popular anywhere...

Even at the last Governorship Elections in Rivers State, where APC had no Governorship candidate,

Wike did not win it convincingly. It was the Supreme Court that eventually gave him victory.

Na gra gra Politics na Wike sabi....

Wike would have cost Atiku votes in the North because of how he destroyed a Mosque in Rivers State and called it a Christian state...

Wike would have cost Atiku votes in the South East because of how he killed some Igbo people (Ipob members) in Rivers State.

Wike cannot remain loyal to Atiku because he is always fighting everyone...

You as a Deltan should be happy that your Governor is selected to be VP...

Forget about what people are saying and be happy for one of your own...

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Umahi come to ask him "boy, how market?"

Wike answered: "boy, we re in the same boat"

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by duality(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

You are 100% Deltan.. what does that even mean.

Stop being a clown. What were you when the state was Bendel. There are some things you need to drop.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
But you're Urhobo, aint you? Where specifically are you from? Are you a super minority? grin

Please don't talk down on any southern tribe because of one tinubu supports claiming to be from one of the southern minority......

We are one

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Abeg leave that matter..

Wike is not popular anywhere...

Even at the last Governorship Elections in Rivers State, where APC had no Governorship candidate,

Wike did not win it convincingly. It was the Supreme Court that eventually gave him victory.

Na gra gra Politics na Wike sabi....

Wike would have cost Atiku votes in the North because of how he destroyed a Mosque in Rivers State and called it a Christian state...

Wike would have cost Atiku votes in the South East because of how he killed some Igbo people (Ipob members) in Rivers State.

Wike cannot remain loyal to Atiku because he is always fighting everyone...

You as a Deltan should be happy that your Governor is selected to be VP...

Forget about what people are saying and be happy for one of your own...

He's surely a tinubu supporter just claiming to be a Deltan. Hope you get the point

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.