Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620490 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
izzou:

A video of Obi entering into an agreement with the G5 governors, of which one is an acclaimed chronic thief, corrupt entity, cheif embezzler and enabler of corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74EF0yEfECI

grin grin grin

When discussing Obi, that guy just shuts down his brain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
akwesenana:

One thing is certain.
Peter Obi will lose many votes because of you.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
akwesenana:

One thing is certain.

The absolute stupidity of some of you sometimes can be astounding.
You highlighted a post that is practically detailing the benefits of an Obi candidacy over others to type "you would cost Obi votes".
If this isn't foolishness I can't tell what is. Most of my posts is practically dedicated to getting people engaged in the democratic process, to which I've seen progress in but leave it to a fool to play to type.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Itsrm:

grin grin grin

When discussing Obi, that guy just shuts down his brain.

A lot of current Obi fans have been exposed to be cussing the man out during his tenure.

That's literally the reason I could not possibly bring myself to vote for Obi, even if I was voting.

When you see someone campaigning for Obi based on competence, and then you check their history and see them swearing for the man during his tenure as Governor, then you have to question the reason why such blatant whitewashing is happening.

Just look at this thread exposing the industrial grade whitewashing of Saint Obi, first of his name

https://www.nairaland.com/7374751/worst-governor-old-tweets-obidients

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

A lot of current Obi fans have been exposed to be cussing the man out during his tenure.

That's literally the reason I could not possibly bring myself to vote for Obi, even if I was voting.

When you see someone campaigning for Obi based on competence, and then you check their history and see them swearing for the man during his tenure as Governor, then you have to question the reason why such blatant whitewashing is happening.

Just look at this thread exposing the industrial grade whitewashing of Saint Obi, first of his name

Who is this man?

grin grin grin grin grin

How can you call our incoming president, a woman?

I had a good laugh there grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The only people I've seen praising OBI at the time he was Governor are politicians looting the treasury of Anambra State with him.

The general consensus among the masses was that he was a colossal failure.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
izzou:

I pity your shirt, my brother.

E go tear now now

Na rag e go wear go house

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yes, because a few posts criticising Obi as Governor from years ago translates to "a lot" or "most people".

How come on this thread you've been able to dig up a post of Obi supporter criticising him in the past but haven't been able to dig up mine or others on this same thread?

1/20 of Obi supporters on this thread equals " a lot of" or "most of"?

Let's begin trails for corruption and embezzlement. That's a real debate.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
akwesenana:

One thing is certain.

You mean the Nairaland votes of people who have already decided months ago?

The same Obi supporters are still the same since June 21 when this thread was created.
The same BAT boys haven't changed their stance his gaffes, scandals and many baggages regardless.
The fencists are still dancing around.
What has changed?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
DissTroy:
Yes, because a few posts criticising Obi as Governor from years ago translates to "a lot" or "most people".

How come on this thread you've been able to dig up a post of Obi supporter criticising him in the past but haven't been able to dig up mine or others on this same thread?

Few posts? Lmao

Bring 5 posts belonging to different people who said any good thing about Obi when he was Governor and I will bring out 20 who said he was a failure.

For every 5 you bring, I bring 20.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Amoto94, a murderous terrorist apologist who's a staunch Tinubu/APC fanatic, would not cost Tinubu votes of liberal people but an Obi supporter would, right?

You really should have your heads examined.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Itsrm:

Few posts? Lmao

Bring 5 posts belonging to different people who said any good thing about Obi when he was Governor and I will bring out 20 posts from different people who said he was a failure.

For every 5 you bring, I bring 20.

I never said anything about Obi while he was governor and I've been active on Nairaland since 2014 so how can you prove my stance about him even then?

For every 200 Nairalanders (pre-2014) I showcase who are Obi supporters now, you have to select at least 50 or 60 amongst them who stated anything negative about him then? Deal? Let's play. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please go through this article. It was written in 2009. Peter Obi laid bare

For a long time, I believed the words that came out of his mouth. I was convinced that he was a different kind of politician.

While most of our political actors often argue that the end justifies the means, Peter Obi always insists that, “when the premise of an argument is wrong, the conclusion is also wrong.” While Nigerian politicians believe in a ‘do-or-die’ approach to politics, Peter Obi repeatedly states a new premise. “The society we abuse today,” he says, “will take its revenge on our children.”

Little did I know that it was all talk. Yawa

Politicians like Obi who love to carry themselves as if they are squeaky-clean but do not want to come clean when asked by their constituents may reconsider coming abroad to parade themselves. Not everyone abroad wants to buy a home for them. Some have higher expectations. Some of us want them to simply explain the basic. If they cannot, maybe they should sit tight at home where people clap for them for paying teachers their salaries; not spending money to solve people’s problems; and for personally changing the oil in all of Anambra state government cars.

More than once, I heard Peter Obi say he would not be running for re-election and that the next title he would have was ex-governor. Unfortunately, Obi is running for re-election.

https://saharareporters.com/2009/12/15/why-gov-peter-obi-disappointment
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Amoto94:
I think Tinubu will perform better than his predecessors when elected .
Yes, as along as he supports Tinubu, a known murderous fundamentalist who has defended Boko Haram and defended killing a girl for blasphemy won't cost BATy bobo votes on Nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
DissTroy:

The people I'm.talking about are campaigning for Obi based on past competence.

You have made your own angle clear since day. You are a PDP man that has beef with Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
So we should vote tinubu who is visibly sick and mentally unfit. Lol.

No matter how good you are though, there are people who will never be satisfied.

People criticising Obi in the past and now turned to praise him are probably doing so because of the top candidates he is contending with. If some one like Osibanjo is there, it would have been different....and it would have been two candidates making the wave on social medias.

It will be foolishness to look at an Old sick man and think he is the man to lead over 200mil people .well except for selfish personal gains one may get off it.

I have never voted before...but this one, I dey there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
DissTroy:
Amoto94, a murderous terrorist apologist who's a staunch Tinubu/APC fanatic, would not cost Tinubu votes of liberal people but an Obi supporter would, right?

You really should have your heads examined.
lol...bro leave amoto alone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
He's Amoto94, a staunch Tinubu/APC campaigner, defending Boko Haram on the Chelsea thread last year and being swarm in attacks from everyone.
But he won't cost Tinubu votes.

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/12214#104665240

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
This new note is trash.

Looks like money dipped in blue ink.

If it ever have a counterfeit, it would be very difficult to notice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
DissTroy:

I never said anything about Obi while he was governor and I've been active on Nairaland since 2014 so how can you prove my stance about him even then?

For every 200 Nairalanders (pre-2014) I showcase who are Obi supporters now, you have to select at least 50 or 60 amongst them who stated anything negative about him then? Deal? Let's play. smiley

No deal. I have never said anything about Ugwuanyi even though I know he's a failure. If tomorrow I start supporting him for president, is my lack of criticism when he was Governor evidence he performed well?

The ideal thing to do is to sample random opinions of people about him when he was Governor. If he was that good a governor, it should be very easy for you to do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emaprince:
This new note is trash.

I didn't blame that bus conductor for rejecting it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The people I'm.talking about are campaigning for Obi based on past competence.

You have made your own angle clear since day. You are a PDP man that has beef with Atiku.

Wrong! I'm not a registered member of any political party because they have no ideology and I vote individuals. I even campaigned for Osinbajo, an APC man this year, including on the Chelsea thread.

Here's my comment about Peter Obi in January, 2019.

I stated the only reason I am rooting for Atiku is because of Peter Obi.

DissTroy:

I don't care about the PDP but I'm voting Atiku/Obi. Peter Obi especially as one of the best Governor Nigeria has ever had.

In no particular order:

Peter Obi of Anambra State

Victor Attah of Akwaibom State

Donald Duke of Cross River State.

I want Peter Obi to replicate what he did as Governor of Anambra State on the national level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emaprince:
This new note is trash.

The new notes will need some getting used to. My wife brought a 1k note for me, I just threw it on the fridge. She asked me this night if I have spent it, I didn't even remember she gave it to me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Itsrm:

The ideal thing to do is to sample random opinions of people about him when he was Governor. f he was that good, it should be very easy for you to do.

Well, we did on this thread. Only Donjazet of the more than 20 active Obi supporters on this thread at any given point.
So, Itsrm, do explain to the viewing public how 1/20 equals "most of" or "lots of" based on the sample analysis on this thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
izzou:

I didn't blame that bus conductor for rejecting it.
grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emaprince:
So we should vote tinubu who is visibly sick and mentally unfit. Lol.

No matter how good you are though, there are people who will never be satisfied.

People criticising Obi in the past and now turned to praise him are probably doing so because of the top candidates he is contending with. If some one like Osibanjo is there, it would have been different....and it would have been two candidates making the wave on social medias.

It will be foolishness to look at an Old sick man and think he is the man to lead over 200mil people .well except for selfish personal gains one may get off it.

I have never voted before...but this one, I dey there.

I love you bro. Your head dey game.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
DissTroy:

Wrong! I'm not a registered member of any political party because they have no ideology and I vote individuals. I even campaigned for Osinbajo, an APC man this year, including on the Chelsea thread.

I admire your adeptness at presenting facts.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
akwesenana:

One thing is certain.
Why? Or you just want to talk!!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:

One thing is certain.
Gbam!!! Someone that's trying to sell a product shouldn't be so quick to using abusive words or being confrontational almost always...

Most times, you find him in an e-fight because of his approach...I have tried unsuccessfully to draw his attention to his approach here but no, he rather fights with his perceived enemies than sell Obi which he ought to be doing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2022
DissTroy:

Well OK then

You get a pass as a man of your word
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2022
I see interesting thread, talk sey make I peep inside see the interesting EPL topic been discused, na so I dey see Tinubu, Obituary.

Wetin happen? BAT and OBI don dey play for EPL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.