Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620519 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2022
DissTroy:

OpenAI / ChatGPT would only teach you if you know the right questions to ask. To know the right questions to ask, you have to study the subject (in your case, C) from the right sources.

And that means going back to good ol' W3Schools or FreeCodeCamp.

It would never replace foundational technical learning.
Nice one
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2022
Oh well! A lot has been said in my brief hiatus from this thread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2022
OasisX:

grin

I don't read the noise at all, but your tears are sweet.
I understand how the truth makes you feel. That post is an objective summary of religion, including Islam. You'll still know the truth in the future, though. So, you can run from history and philosophy anyhow you like.

But you can't escape from the truth: religion is man-made.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2022
I have refuted BH and their ideology on the Islam Section by posting articles written by scholars of Islam we defer to on issues, the ideology of BH/ISWAP and other groups is known as Khawarij and the ruling for those who cling to the ideology after their errors have been clarified and they persisted is death sentence. However, from those who recant and seek clemency they're pardoned and reintegrated into the society. This principle is also in line with the laws of conflict which I posted explaining why it's good to accept repentant BH members and also prisoners of war who may want to seek a new life.
But this straightforward preposition of mine which is in tandem with best practices is being used as a yardstick to label me as BH apologist. Truth is truth and I don't give a damn about the blame of the blamers nor of those who arrogantly ignorant and suspend reason for campaign of calumny.
As for me I know myself and will forever remain steadfast in my creed to the best of my ability. May peace and blessings be upon the Noble Messenger, his household, companions and those who transverse upon the monotheistic religion up until the day of judgement.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Emaprince:
grin grin
How many days note dan dirty and rough like this
Strict arrest and rules should be made for this kind thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2022
You don't give a damn but still come up with epistle
Alaye rest jare, everyone see through you

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2022
DissTroy:

Yes, as along as he supports Tinubu, a known murderous fundamentalist who has defended Boko Haram and defended killing a girl for blasphemy won't cost BATy bobo votes on Nairaland.
My candidate is Kwankwanso and he won't win this time, possibility of him winning is highly improbable and the probability of Tinubu winning is higher than his, so that's doesn't translate to me being a supporter of Tinubu. If I am to choose between Kwankwanso and Tinubu the lesser of the two evil is the former. This not withstanding I won't watch some of you slander the man without right or exaggerate his shortcomings to paint him as an outcast.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:
You don't give a damn but still come up with epistle
Alaye rest hare, everyone see through you
Be a man and quote me instead of acting like a sissy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2022
Amoto94:

Be a man and quote me instead of acting like a sissy.
I don't quote pretender and hypocrite
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2022
Amoto94:
If I am to choose between Kwankwanso and Tinubu the lesser of the two evil is the former. This not withstanding I won't watch some of you slander the man without right or exaggerate his shortcomings to paint him as an outcast.

Does saying Tinubu had money traceable to a cartel seized by the authorities in the 70’s amount to slandering him ?

Does calling out Tinubu’s failing health what it is amount to exaggeration of his shortcomings ?

Does it amount to exaggeration of his shortcomings when people ask for reasonable explanation about his childhood( primary and secondary school days ? )

Perhaps ur school of thought does not believe in questioning the character and person of Anybody presenting himself to be voted as leader . Perhaps.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I don't quote pretender and hypocrite
You know what the Prophet said about accusing people of Kufr/Nifaq, it is either one of them is the the hypocrite and the other is a liar. I leave you with this and may Allah reward us adequately.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Amoto94:

You know what the Prophet said about accusing people of Kufr/Nifaq, it is either one of them is the the hypocrite and the other is a liar. I leave you with this and may Allah reward us adequately.
Shut the fvck up fool
The same prophet you lied against here
Show us Qur'an verse that says death is to blasphemy
Also show us where prophet actively engage in killing blasphemers
Pop asked you this several times but you will always run away like a coward and hypocrite that you are
Last question Qur'an or hadith which of these books carry significant weight
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2022
Amoto94:
I have refuted BH and their ideology on the Islam Section by posting articles written by scholars of Islam we defer to on issues, the ideology of BH/ISWAP and other groups is known as Khawarij and the ruling for those who cling to the ideology after their errors have been clarified and they persisted is death sentence. However, from those who recant and seek clemency they're pardoned and reintegrated into the society. This principle is also in line with the laws of conflict which I posted explaining why it's good to accept repentant BH members and also prisoners of war who may want to seek a new life.
But this straightforward preposition of mine which is in tandem with best practices is being used as a yardstick to label me as BH apologist. Truth is truth and I don't give a damn about the blame of the blamers nor of those who arrogantly ignorant and suspend reason for campaign of calumny.
As for me I know myself and will forever remain steadfast in my creed to the best of my ability. May peace and blessings be upon the Noble Messenger, his household, companions and those who transverse upon the monotheistic religion up until the day of judgement.

The bolded right there, is the sole reason why Insecurity will never end.

This is just my opinion, anyway
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2022
izzou:

The bolded right there, is the sole reason why Insecurity will never end.

This is just my opinion, anyway
Is that not madness you pardon murders but kill blasphemers, why can't blasphemers be pardon too
How does that make sense

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2022
Okay ignore oasis and I let's agree we are Yoruba Muslim
Engage popiziano and reccy answer their questions show us where the prophet when alive involved in killing people for blasphemy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2022
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Amoto94:
Pardon high school girls molesters, killers and bombers…. But someone that typed on WhatsApp should be killed… Your heart is full of wickedness

I knew a girl during Kaduna riot… her rich dad’s employees tried to rape her even as a very young girl… burnt their duplex in Kaduna and the man eventually died of heart attack a day after..

Telling you this story because you strike me as one of those kind of employees… I hope your real life friends are careful around you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Is that not madness you pardon murders but kill blasphemers, why can't blasphemers be pardon too
How does that make sense

What he’s saying is if the masterminds of the World Trade Center bombings that killed thousands of people in America can think of repentance, then they would and should most likely be pardoned .

However , if it’s found out that Deborah did make “blasphemous” statements in the presence of her accusers , then she should be made to face death without option of fine cos she committed a grave sin that hath no forgiveness .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Come to think of it, what's the punishment for terrorism in Sharia law?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

What he’s saying is if the masterminds of the World Trade Center bombings that killed thousands of people in America can think of repentance, then they would and should most likely be pardoned .

However , if it’s found out that Deborah did make “blasphemous” statements in the presence of her accusers , then she should be made to face death without option of fine cos she committed a grave sin that hath no forgiveness .
In other words… death to non-muslims but forgiveness to repentant terrorists as they were only confused…. He doesn’t know he’s confused himself
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:

How does that make sense

The fact he relates it to "Conflict" even get as e be.

How is Nigeria in a conflict with ISWAP and BH?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:

Which section of Muslims are you asking?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2022
izzou:

Which section of Muslims are you asking?
Hmm. Aren't Muslims under Sharia law?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

You got it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:
Another good question but Sharia will rather go after innocent blasphemers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:

Hmm. Aren't Muslims under Sharia law?

I don't think OasisX and iamoyindamola are under it oh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2022
obainojazz:
In other words… death to non-muslims but forgiveness to repentant terrorists as they were only confused…. He doesn’t know he’s confused himself
The kind confidence he use yarning that dust is breathtaking
That's why I said you won't find him committing crime directly as their kind will influence others

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2022
izzou:

Rochas became governor through APGA; an Igbo party

He decamped to APC and finished his 8 years. So where were the credible voters when he ruled back to back

Owelle performed credibly well in his 1st tenure... Even thou he went 4 2nd tenure under APC , Imolites gave him massive votes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Does saying Tinubu had money traceable to a cartel seized by the authorities in the 70’s amount to slandering him ?

Does calling out Tinubu’s failing health what it is amount to exaggeration of his shortcomings ?

Does it amount to exaggeration of his shortcomings when people ask for reasonable explanation about his childhood( primary and secondary school days ? )

Perhaps ur school of thought does not believe in questioning the character and person of Anybody presenting himself to be voted as leader . Perhaps.
Read his message carefully.

He literally said"he won't watch people "slander the man without right and exaggerate his shortcomings".
How does that relate to what you have written in the bolded? He said you can post his shortcomings in other words but you don't have to make it seem more than it actually is.
Example of what he is saying is that some people believe that he who was seen moving 2 buillion vans into his compound is a bigger thief than the one with bags of money in his car.
The small thief and big thief are both criminals.Simple

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Ignorance and emotions, conflating the particular with the general.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:
I doubt if there is punishment for any terrorist in any religion. To the best of my knowledge, every human religion supports its own terrorist (in their various forms).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.