Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,260 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1616565 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (4933) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Donjazet2:

The guy genuinely sounds like a nice guy whose intentions are just misguided..
How on earth do you successfully escape the country due to bad governance and it's effects yet dedicate your time to retaining the terrible status quo you just escaped
It makes no sense at all!! Like at all!!

You ran away from your country because things are bad but rather than wish for things to change and get better, you dedicate your time to ensuring that the bad situation you escaped is maintained. I just don't get it.
These abroadians are something else.
Mu-Mu candidacy is responsible
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Donjazet2:

Can you share a screenshot of what You're talking about? I can't see it on my own page.

Something like this. You'll notice the first has a gold coloured tick and the others blue

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:29am On Dec 22, 2022
OasisX:

Twitter upgrade for verified Accounts. Gold color for Organisations while blue color for individuals.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Amoto94:
Be careful when setting bush trap it may end up killing your hen instead of quail.

Lolz. Boss, why you dy talk on parable now.

See how yhu vex bro donj.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2022
Donjazet2:

Awon al-queda show us your candidate addressing Nigerians from his own medulla oblongata. Show us your candidate being accessible to the common masses and not just paid elites.

Show us your candidate answering questions from his head like Obi did here.
The fact that a terrorist supporter will have the gall to criticize Obi is just damn funny.

Provide video of your yellow teeth-stained drug baron doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma8NPVJ9aGo

Ah no tell yhu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Tolling the 2nd Niger bridge sounds like a very bad economic strategy, especially when the old one is free.

My condolences to the private partner hoping to recoup his investments, IMO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:
It's shalaye Kọwaa time!

Maybe team obidient can explain to us if they believe education is a scam. They can delegate for obi and kowaa for us

Are you a local yahoo boy? I guess you're not

Education is a scam was a cruise statement invented by local yahoo boys. These boys don't know how to write or even speak English but re collecting thousands of dollars from oyibo people, it works for them because they carry juju (Oki ite, udu Ako mmiri and others)
They just copy and paste from the already written format gives to em by their Oga, they can't type on their own, only the thing in that format and client will be paying. I have seen em well well, even in banks, they can't fill any form given to em by bank workers, they will call the gateman working in the bank to fill for em after they will settle em. They're the ones that invented that slogan "school nah scam" because they're collecting money oyibo people that re learned without difficulty.

So how can undergraduate in a university believe that slogan and was asking it as a question to a presidential aspirant. If the questionare believe that slogan, he should sharply drop out and become keyboard warrior. Obi is not an educational therapist, that question should be directed to his professor.

Tinubu's own re important issues the country is facing (insecurity, oil theft , economy, any presidential aspirant is a must to know how to tackle em.

Obi's question that he delegated is about "school nah scam" grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Don J thinks calling me Awon al-Qaeda will provoke not knowing that he's extolling my virtues. al-Qaeda means principle/fundamental so calling me that means I'm a principled person which I have displayed on here. I apologise when I err and own up to my mistakes unlike him that deny and lie anyhow. I'm Awon al-Qaeda take it to the bank because I adhere to good principles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2022
These ones dey gba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Amoto94:
Don J thinks calling me Awon al-Qaeda will provoke not knowing that he's extolling my virtues. al-Qaeda means principle/fundamental so calling me that means I'm a principled person which I have displayed on here. I apologise when I err and own up to my mistakes unlike him that deny and lie anyhow. I'm Awon al-Qaeda take it to the bank because I adhere to good principles

Hmmm. Except u don't have plans of travelling to a western country in the nearest possible future, I don't think u should be embracing the tag "Al-qaeda" on the open internet like u are doing now. It doesn't matter whether this was done in the course of banters/trolling; things like this can affect one in the future when one's footprint online is digged into by people of interest.

I may be wrong tho.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2022
The only difference between your own madness with Don j is your own never germinate enter street
Shouting own goal ain't apology coward

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:
Tolling the 2nd Niger bridge sounds like a very bad economic strategy, especially when the old one is free.

This one u no even bother drag that Ur friend about the completion of the bridge and it's access roads based On Fashola's own words below ; e be like say Ur tired is tired already cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This one u no even bother drag that Ur friend about the completion of the bridge and it's access roads based On Fashola's own words below ; e be like say Ur tired is tired already cheesy

He just wanted to win the argument, so I left the trophy and tournament for him

Media links said it was not completed; he argued it

Even the 2nd driver to pass the bridge in the history of Nigeria said it was not completed; he argued it

Now the Minister of Works has said that the "completed bridge" would be shut down again so that it can be completed; I guess you know his next comment grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

He just wanted to win the argument, so I left the trophy and tournament for him

Media links said it was not completed; he argued it

Even the 2nd driver to pass the bridge in the history of Nigeria said it was not completed; he argued it

Now the Minister of Works has said that the "completed bridge" would be shut down again so that it can be completed; I guess you know his next comment grin

grin grin grin

They want to complete the completed project
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

They want to complete the completed project

grin grin grin

Baba just wan make sure say Buhari finish am in 8 years, even if it means arguing with facts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

Baba just wan make sure say Buhari finish am in 8 years, even if it means arguing with facts.

I saw the news of FG saying they will be unable to complete the train project along the eastern corridor which they had earlier promised will be delivered before Buhari leaves office.

I just dey wonder wetin Amaechi go tell him people say dem gain from his time as the Transport minister
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I saw the news of FG saying they will be unable to complete the train project along the eastern corridor which they had earlier promised will be delivered before Buhari leaves office.

I just dey wonder wetin Amaechi go tell him people say dem gain from his time as the Transport minister

He was just unfortunate that there was not enough loans to carry out the project.

Even sef, what is the economic advantage of having a rail from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri? I no too sabi those areas, but it sure looks like a project that will be recording losses from time to time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Hmmm. Except u don't have plans of travelling to a western country in the nearest possible future, I don't think u should be embracing the tag "Al-qaeda" on the open internet like u are doing now. It doesn't matter whether this was done in the course of banters/trolling; things like this can affect one in the future when one's footprint online is digged into by people of interest.

I may be wrong tho.
He knows what he's saying, he also know what you are saying
Watching him dribble you around
The guy na agba pretender
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

He was just unfortunate that there was not enough loans to carry out the project.

Even sef, what is the economic advantage of having a rail from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri? I no too sabi those areas, but it sure looks like a project that will be recording losses from time to time.
Instead of using Lagos ports for businesses along that corridor they will use the Onne Port and other eastern ports for exportation and importation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Those who choose to be ignorant and abusive end up gaining nothing but ridicule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2022
Amoto94:
Those who choose to be ignorant and abusive end up gaining nothing but ridicule.
What about those who are sworn terrorist
Miserable and painful death

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2022
iamoyindamola:
The only difference between your own madness with Don j is your own never germinate enter street
Shouting own goal ain't apology coward

Ha. I never know how DonJ and Amoto dey beef and you dey beef them both equally. Triangle of death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Amoto94:

Instead of using Lagos ports for businesses along that corridor they will use the Onne Port and other eastern ports for exportation and importation.

I am talking about a railway line, not a sea port

How will a Prt Harcourt - Maiduguri railway line, help eastern ports for exportation and importation?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Ibime:

Ha. I never know how DonJ and Amoto dey beef and you dey beef them both equally. Triangle of death

grin grin grin
I cannot for the life of me understand damola.

I swear I have nothing but good tidings for the guy but he keeps pulling me to the gutters. grin grin I don't know what the hell I did to that guy.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2022
When I say rich or poor, Nigeria will get to you, this is what I mean.

https://www.nairaland.com/7491597/joe-unuame-driver-die-accident

If only you knew the number if elite that have lost their lives to bad roads in the country, you will get just how Nigeria is the great equalizer.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

I am talking about a railway line, not a sea port

How will a Prt Harcourt - Maiduguri railway line, help eastern ports for exportation and importation?

I believe the original idea is to have rail lines joining the south and the north, that way heavy duty trucks populating the highways will be replaced with Cargo trains which will ferry goods from one far end of the country to the order. For example having cows transported from the core north to the southern parts of the country. All things being equal, it should make our roads more safer and the cost of maintaining roads too will reduce.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

I thought of it as well but I think people paying or not will depend on the amount being tolled. If its 500 or less, people will pay. Apart from the hold up on the headbridge, there used to be serious hold up around that Electronics market. You don't want to be caught in it. I don't know if that has changed sha.

There's also those who have contraband they are carrying and want to avoid the military guys at the old bridge.

Transport companies can also transfer the cost to their passengers so its none of their business.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

I don't know sha, the failure to secure loan is a good excuse but the new Transport minister not stopping there and further blaming insecurity get as e be. undecided

He may think he's doing his principal a favor saying that but in another way he's indicting his principal who has not only been unable to address the insecurity issues he promised to address when elected, but insecurity has also grown under his watch.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Amoto94:
raum or nihilist go soon discipline am

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Chief you for mention me direct no be beefing issue grin

Jokes apart I'm happy you put up Fashola's quote which corroborates what I've insisted all along that the bridge itself is completed but the access roads still need to be finished.

Where me and izzou differ is that he insists because some of the access roads are not ready then the bridge itself hasn't been completed. At least cars are now passing the 'uncompleted' bridge which is enough for me. cool

BlueRayDick:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (4933) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.