Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1616594 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (4933) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
To whom it may concern.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emaprince:
What happened to nihilistjnr account?

Bro, so are you going to answer? grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bro, so are you going to answer? grin grin grin
Sorry I haven't visited this thread for days so I am just catching up. Had to go back and read and noticed you was on fire.

Which one come be your own na? Are you now claiming BAT supporter? Neutrals should remain neutral and let dayo and glorious and oasis do the business. No dey deceive us.

That said, if it was Obi that delegated questions at Clatham house, I'm sure una no go let us rest. And I might have been dissapointed cos thats a shame to Nigeria internationally. I haven't watched the video dayo posted anyway...but from comments I already know what it is. And I will watch it later.

You guys should also help us dig up Obis gaffes like " a town hall different from baba blue" for an equaliser. ..because as it stands, Obi is still looking head and shoulders above BAT.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
ShaqFu:
I mean with the way the country is pummeling into a state of almost complete lack of morals, values, ethics and the likes.

Doing the right thing now in Nigeria will make you an easy target for you to be preyed on, and you'll be tagged 'fool'. Almost everything seem to be going south and nothing ever seems to work.
10 years ago, during the Arab Spring, Egypt was a Banana Republic. It's gotten almost everything right now and tops every developmental indices in Africa.

15 years ago, Rwanda was no more than wood embers with smoke of the genocide still seem for miles away. They are getting it right now.

We've gotten it right with the Electoral Law. Hopefully, we'd enforce the section on vote-buying. Soon we'd get it right with cross-carpeting. 15 years ago, these weren't feasible.

When exactly? I don't know. The Egyptians and Rwandans didn't know when exactly too but it didn't put them off from pushing for changes and reforms.

Who'd have thought Nigeria would be earning the most money from ICT given our power issues? But we did it this year. 18.7% of our GDP is from ICT - the highest in the world. That I am extremely proud of and brag to acquaintances from other parts of the world about. We'd get it right somehow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emaprince:
Sorry I haven't visited this thread for days so I am just catching up. Had to go back and read and noticed you was on fire.

Which one come be your own na? Are you now claiming BAT supporter? Neutrals should remain neutral and let dayo and glorious and oasis do the business. No dey deceive us.

That said, if it was Obi that delegated questions at Clatham house, I'm sure una no go let us rest. And I might have been dissapointed cos thats a shame to Nigeria internationally. I haven't watched the video dayo posted anyway...but from comments I already know what it is. And I will watch it later.

You guys should also help us dig up Obis gaffes like " a town hall different from baba blue" for an equaliser. ..because as it stands, Obi is still looking head and shoulders above BAT.

Ogbeni Emaprince should Obi have delegated or not?

Which one is all this shalaye na? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I am categorically NOT a Tinubu fan btw, and I don't have a horse in this race, as I believe Nigeria is already doomed and beyond salvation.
I agree. We agree. Or not.

There's no shame in defending your position. You're no less human for being a BATist but you should defend your stand. We all have a horse in this race. Some of us are open about it while some unwittingly reveal who their bet is on as the days edge closer to D-Day.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

I meant trailers oh grin

I think cars was 250
SUV was 350

I for fear o cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Imagine someone trying to use Obi decamping to labor party as a stick to beat him. grin grin

Some people are funny oo. This life funny die.
I remember when Obi left the PDP and joined labor party, people laughed at him and said his political career is dead, that he will come crawling back. That this movement was just a phase for the youths.

Now that the man has actually built the party to become a household name in Nigerian politics within such a short frame of time, those same people are now using it to denigrate him. grin grin
As I said, what a funny life.

A man left a party where he could have settled for comfort knowing that if his party won he would definitely benefit and then went to an unknown party and built it up to a great level in an instant and the earlier detractors who mocked him are now criticizing him still. That's life for you, no matter what you do, people who hate you must find something to talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
I love this response to a tinubu paid urchin on the frontpage.

id911:

I find it difficult to comprehend how you guys expend so much energy on a structureless party and candidate you said can not win. This Obi has done several interviews, attended debates and he's now meeting with youth and students speaking with them directly. What's now your headache? Tinubu goes to Townhall with prepared materials read and that's all. He doesn't answer questions. You can see Obi with no prepared booklets and is answering questions which Tinubu can never do. Are you people demons with death conscience to even propose Tinubu to Nigerians ?
I don't know when I stopped calling them demons sef. You can't support bat without being a demon. Literally

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Reminder of what we look forward to.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Turns out Simon ekpa has been a lackey of the APC since.
Will the demons here come out and explain to us why the APC would want continuous bloodshed and lockdown in the southeast??
Only to turn around and run a highly tribal charged campaign where they call easterners hateful people or condescending mocking names like afganeastern.

Politics of death!! Sponsor violent agitators of a region, then turn around to mock the region for divisive purposes. shocked
May we never see another party like APC ever again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Ogbeni Emaprince should Obi have delegated or not?

Which one is all this shalaye na? cheesy
According to raumdeuter, he have shown that he has an excellent team..I love that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emaprince:
According to raumdeuter, he have shown that he has an excellent team..I love that.

Raumdueter can defend anything. grin grin grin. He is yet to defend 4 years course for 4 years job though. That one choke am for throat to defend.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

He was just unfortunate that there was not enough loans to carry out the project.

Even sef, what is the economic advantage of having a rail from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri? I no too sabi those areas, but it sure looks like a project that will be recording losses from time to time.

The National Assembly members from the SS were the one that shortchanged their people.

FG had already agreed deal with the Chinese for the Lagos to Calabar line, that's when they started shouting that Buhari wants to sell our sovereignty to China. The Chinese pulled out of the deal and the FG had to start looking for another investor for the line.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7492287/dont-know-quantities-new-notes
How can you not know the quantities printed out tori olorun
Who do us this thing in this country cry cry cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emaprince:
According to ramdeuter, he have shown that he has an excellent team..I love that.

So was Tinubu wrong to have delegated at Chatham house?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
monerozi5590:

Ramdueter can defend anything. grin grin grin. He is yet to defend 4 years course for 4 years job though. That one choke am for throat to defend.

4years course, you spend 4years doing the job of getting the certificate. Not 4years and you are spending 8years to do the job of getting the certificate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
DissTroy:

I agree. We agree. Or not.

There's no shame in defending your position. You're no less human for being a BATist but you should defend your stand. We all have a horse in this race. Some of us are open about it while some unwittingly reveal who their bet is on as the days edge closer to D-Day.

You are quoting a post that states that I am:

1. Categorically not a Tinubu fan
2. Not a believer in one Nigeria

And then your conclusion is that I support Tinubu. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

So was Tinubu wrong to have delegated at Chatham house?

This is exactly what I'm waiting for.

I'm not tackling Obi for delegating. As far as I know, he never slated Tinubu for delegating questions, and he's clearly very open to the idea of using the best heads for the job

It's the Obidients like Emaprince that slammed Tinubu, that I'm waiting to hear from without tap dancing round the subject.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

4years course, you spend 4years doing the job of getting the certificate. Not 4years and you are spending 8years to do the job of getting the certificate

grin grin grin. Raumdueter, my senior man. I fear who no fear you. I don die for laugh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Let’s be careful o, especially those of us in the diaspora. Even if you think your female co-worker is flirting with you, always be guided!
https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/espn-publishing-john-buccigross-text-messages-raises-many-questions.html
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. Ramdueter, my senior man. I fear who no fear you. I don die for laugh.

Fear nobody only Jehovah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Fear nobody only Jehovah

How can you type that with a straight face boss?
Raumdueter is a good ""SPEECH RENOVATOR. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
It seems Simon Ekpa might just be getting bankrolled by BAT.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1605837225949814785?t=WvCQwjnCCF4kteRjAC0Egg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7492287/dont-know-quantities-new-notes
How can you not know the quantities printed out tori olorun
Who do us this thing in this country cry cry cry cry
I went to the bank this morning to make withdrawals. I demanded for the New notes. They said they can only give me 20k. Hmm. I reckoned it might be to stay in line with the new withdrawal limit which was 20k( though amended seeminly). ..and they are trying to prevent it from circulating much in order not to defeat the purpose of cashless policy.

If it is allowed to be withdrawn the same way as the old notes now, those that hoards money will exploit the opportunity to withdraw millions of the new notes and hoard again.

I still don't support the new policy though.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Donjazet2:
Will the demons here come out and explain to us why the APC would want continuous bloodshed and lockdown in the southeast??
Only to turn around and run a highly tribal charged campaign where they call easterners hateful people or condescending mocking names like afganeastern.

Politics of death!! Sponsor violent agitators of a region, then turn around to mock the region for divisive purposes. shocked
Oh, saw you just posted it already. The desperation by BAT is sad.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emaprince:
I went to the bank this morning to make withdrawals. I demanded for the New notes. They said they can only give me 20k. Hmm. I reckoned it might be to stay in line with the new withdrawal limit which was 20k( though amended seeminly). ..and they are trying to prevent it from circulating much in order not to defeat the purpose of cashless policy.

If it is allowed to be withdrawn the same way as the old notes now, those that hoards money will exploit the opportunity to withdraw millions of the new notes and hoard again.

I still don't support the new policy though.
I support any decision they make but not knowing amount of quantities printed is very dangerous
I was hearing fake is also in circulation
That mean no management or check up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Donjazet2:

Political power is not going to be served in a restaurant. It is not served à la carte. It is being determined to do it at all cost, fight for it, grab it, snatch it,” Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I support any decision they make but not knowing amount of quantities printed is very dangerous
I was hearing fake is also in circulation
That mean no management or check up

If the CBN Governor who sort of oversees the printing of money contested as an APC aspirant and is loyal to the party, who do you you think he'd favour to print unaccounted-for notes which would used to buy votes in the run-up to the biggest election season in 8 years? Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
reccy:

Ah no understand some people here ooo.

Mr A: Questions were asked and he delegated them to his Team.

Mr B: Questions were asked and he delegated them to his Team....

But Mr B is to be exonerated because one out of the questions he delegated was not important. How far bro? When last did you examined your head?

When he should have used that simple question to deceive his gullible supporters again, he was copying the Master strategist, ASIWAJU.

Suddenly, they remember that there are some questions one should delegate and delegation of questions show the quality of a good leader!

How some people reason is beyond me.!

Make everybody sha give himself brain. I'm too old to be turning amala for.
I actually did not expect you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
DissTroy:

If the CBN Governor who sort of oversees the printing of money contested as an APC aspirant and is loyal to the party, who do you you think he'd favour to print unaccounted-for notes which would used to buy votes in the run-up to the biggest election season in 8 years? Your guess is as good as mine.
It's obvious they have plans
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
chrisooblog:
grin like I said bias will always cloud our judgment when 2 people do exactly the same thing.

The question put to Peter Obi was not meant for him. I know you will still not get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (4933) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Beorn and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.