Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,973 members, 7,896,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1682646 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (5009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
OasisX:

Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Eh!!!

Are you aware how offensive and tribalistic this slur is??
Oasis why have you decided to give into tribal hate?
What are they giving you people in that campaign that has made you people so hateful?? Chai cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tataffo:
Few pages ago,they were more concerned about sit at home,killings in the east by Ipob but a genocide is happening in southern Kaduna ,the propagandist are quiet.....

They blame obi who was governor more than 10years ago for unrest in Anambra today,meanwhile he curtailed bakassi boys,kidnappings,Massob and there was relative peace back then but el-rufai is fit to be a Tinubu delegate for security issues...

Nigeria need a strict,no nonsense leader like el-rufai to deal with security in the poto-poto
You dey mind them. Where them neutrals dey to ask questions, condemn and demand justice... undecided You won't see them now but they'll always get a hard on anything concerning Obi. Radarada

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Donjazet2:

Bro urban dwellers far outnumber the rural dwellers. And I think that that will be the voting pattern next year.

Historically, just 10 percent of the electorate votes and most of those votes are usually from the rural because politicians use them easily and the more enlightened and educated electorate don't vote. So you have a very small percentage voting which means rural people determine our leaders for us but this would be very different.

Just look at that thread you shared now, see the overwhelming show of love for just one person.
Then I told you that Obi campaign website has just boasted of have about 5 million registrants. That's a very sizable percentage of the electorate locked in especially in a 3 man race.

Obi wins this election in a free and fair race.

Well, like I said earlier. Lessons will be learnt across board in February either by those of us who still don't see Obi winning or those of you who are còck sure he's winning.

By the way, is having PVC a prerequisite of registering on that campaign website?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Donjazet2:

What are they giving you people in that campaign that has made you people so hateful?? Chai cry cry

This is why we call obidients sanctimonious.

This same person was calling me a Yoruba Muslim not so long ago.

Called izzou an aboki

Always quick to pull the tribal card both ways

It is what it is

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ellexy:
You dey mind them. Where them neutrals dey to ask questions, condemn and demand justice... undecided You won't see them now but they'll always get a hard on anything concerning Obi. Radarada

All the supposed neutrals for this thread Na clown,Na to dig about obi's past to rubbish the faux SAINT which they created for him and compare Anambra to Lagos....

You will never see them compare Kwankwaso's Kano and Atiku's Adamawa state to Lagos oooooo

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
kwinanitaa:

I think that anybody who decides not to vote for a candidate because of what someone else says is not a serious person. One's experience should be the best teacher.
there is what is called campaign and spamming, both of them are 2 different thing

What don j is continually doing here is spamming this place with obi PR..

Even you as an obidient, what do you have to say about the insistent spamming and forcing down throat of obi which don j does here everyday

If it doesn't do anything, it makes people detest that which you tryna force down their throats..

How do you spam the thread and become a nuisance to the whole space, even when the discourse is or not related to politics..

His continuos spamming is a deservice to obi and a bad PR to his campaign

I order him to stop that now angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
seankafor:
there is what is called campaign and spamming, both of them are 2 different thing

What don j is continually doing here is spamming this place with obi PR..

Even you as an obidient, what do you have to say about the insistent spamming and forcing down throat of obi which don j does here everyday

If it doesn't do anything, it makes people detest that which you tryna force down their throats..

How do you spam the thread and become a nuisance to the whole space, even when the discourse is or not related to politics..

His continuos spamming is a deservice to obi and a bad PR to his campaign

I order him to stop that now
angry
U don order the laffing emoji, copy and paste merchant to stop b4?

U order him to stop as owner of Nairaland way u be na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
seankafor:
bro you are nothing but a nuisance in this thread

You are actually making people see reasons not to vote your obi..
You re actually doing him a bad PR work sad

Donjazet is who will make people not vote Obi.... Lmaoooooooooo

You sef see wetin you type

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
This Southern Kaduna killing is disheartening, it is as if the State Govt is deliberately allowing this to happen. Buhari is also keeping mum like he is no longer the C-in-C.

https://twitter.com/HummingbirdUgo/status/1606125670664310785?t=pVBKqnOhw4L6nixSH4x58w&s=19

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
This Kaduna matter Don tire person.

How tf is a particular side of a state always susceptible to these attacks

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Itsrm:

I can confirm for PH. I have only seen one person who says he's voting Tinubu. Atiku is non existent here. I have lost count of those saying they will vote for Obi. That's why the rally was a surprise to me.

Obis main challenge is in the rural areas. People only understand one language there, structure and money.

For instance, I heard over the radio that one politician paid the two year electricity bill of one rural area here in Rivers State. Those are the kind of things that brings votes in those places.
Seriously, these rallies shouldn't surprise you. If me wey no dey contest for election drop #2 Billion for crowd mobilization, you'd see crowds to the high heavens, and I'm not contesting for any position.

These crowds you see in APC rallies is money talking, no more no less.

The people will speak come election day and those that believe because they saw like 3000 person's in Peter Obi's rally in PH means he'd get 3k votes would have their theory put to the test.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Itsrm:

Does this translate to mi o ni so nkan kan? grin

cheesy

..... LMFAO. Na type of politics Obidients dey practice nah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Donjazet2:

grin

I guess Soludo that branded una campaign method 'Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Eh' is a Yoruba man too right?

Miss me with your misyarn please. I've stopped using Obidense for una camp, coz I believe we all deserve to be respected regardless of our differences.

If you don't notice, check my recent posts.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Itsrm:
Oasisx

This una money go complete so? grin

https://www.blessmi.com/fundraiser/3499-donate-to-tinubushettima-2023

grin

.... na those who go directly benefit from Politicians dey carry money dash dem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Theflint1:
Seriously, these rallies shouldn't surprise you. If me wey no dey contest for election drop #2 Billion for crowd mobilization, you'd see crowds to the high heavens, and I'm not contesting for any position.

The people will speak come election day and those that believe because they saw like 3000 person's in Peter Obi's rally in PH means he'd get 3k votes would have their theory put to the test.

Most of these rallies are pointers on how unemployment is ravaging this country

Person go fix rally on a Monday morning by 10:00am, stadium go full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nzogbu nzogbu lenu BATstards and BATdits,if there is any picture of OBIdients doing this,I will become a neutral on this thread

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
OasisX:

grin

.... na those who go directly benefit from Politicians dey carry money dash dem.

One of these Wikes GDI guys told me that if I can finance any election with like 10-20m, bad as e bad, they will find one small contract to give me. Even if its sweeping of road contract between Rumuokoro and Eliozu.

I say I don hear grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
izzou:

Most of these rallies are pointers on how unemployment is ravaging this country

Person go fix rally on a Monday morning by 10:00am, stadium go full
Some see crowds in rallies on Monday morning as something to brag about, when it's clear the only reason they're there is cause they know at the end of the day they'd get like 5k, a face cap and t-shirt.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Theflint1:

PO will most definitely sweep Rivers State bar any unforseen issues.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pre-2015,who remember video contents like this but now mimicking and contents on Tinubu is seen as bullying,insults and abuse

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This Southern Kaduna killing is disheartening, it is as if the State Govt is deliberately allowing this to happen. Buhari is also keeping mum like he is no longer the C-in-C.

https://twitter.com/HummingbirdUgo/status/1606125670664310785?t=pVBKqnOhw4L6nixSH4x58w&s=19

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
If the picture below isn't enough to reset your brain to vote wisely, you thoroughly deserve to be fed agbado everyday while fighting Boko Haram in Sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Itsrm:

One of these Wikes GDI guys told me that if I can finance any election with like 10-20m, bad as e bad, they will find one small contract to give me. Even if its sweeping of road contract between Rumuokoro and Eliozu.

I say I don hear grin

grin

Baba.... accept the offer o. Wike na pappi Xmas o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lagos to Abuja shocked ,is this the hope they want to renew grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Eh..... LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:

It's issues like this that makes people complain about a Muslim Muslim ticket. You can clearly see the posture of Elrufai who tried it Kaduna and he's part Tinubu's team on Security.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
These anti tank and anti aircraft bullets used to massacre civilians and the government is mum lol. Let me just add that last week the people of Southern Kaduna openly endorsed Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ellexy:
These anti tank and anti aircraft bullets used to massacre civilians and the government is mum lol. Let me just add that last week the people of Southern Kaduna openly endorses Peter Obi.

My God Just look at the size of those bullets.. shocked shocked shocked
How on earth did these criminals get access to such high calibre weapons

Next thing expect oasis to flood this place with pictures of how military have are doing their best. Again, thunder fire any bastard that thinks this wicked government should maintain power for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
When Jonathan completed the 2nd Niger bridge

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Baba.... accept the offer o. Wike na pappi Xmas o.

Only if I hear it directly from Wikes mouth. I will even sell everything I have to support. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
When Jonathan completed the 2nd Niger bridge
Where is the "completed" in the picture you posted?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (5009) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.