Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,973 members, 7,896,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1682621 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (5009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nostradamus1:
I confirmed before posting it here that it happened in SE. I can also show how I confirmed it. I , however added a caveat that I wasn't aware of it was an old or new video.

Back to the matter at hand, I believe you misunderstood me. When someone claims genocide is happening in Nigeria, it would be important if it is backed with facts. Then we need to understand the context the person refers to it as genocide. We can start screaming from now till tomorrow without knowing what is actually happening and how to help refugees and also certain informations not to posted.

I tried looking again and came across this tweet below. Earlier reads from a lot of tweeps claim the government/military abandoned this people and all that.

This is a tweet from the same Shehu Sani saying 21 people were killed senselessly. If you agree with him that the military repelled the attack yesterday, do you also agree with him that 21 people died?

Or do need Police and military report to verify this tweet?

It is okay not to believe it happened. But trying to commonize it and asking for proof, as if we are talking about the death of birds in a poultry is very insensitive.

That was how a lady tweeted that she had been shot on a train, and one guy in his room was asking for proof, only to find out that she actually died.

Nigeria is not safe. People die daily and those cases are not reported. The BBC doc on Zamfara was an eye opener that 30 people can die tonight, and nobody will hear

May God not let us be killed gruesomely, and someone will be mocking our death from the comfort of his bed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
I stumbled on this Hausa-Fulani(?) lad on Facebook an hour ago. He's a student of ABU, Zaira and he's a web programmer and programming advocate. I've been skmming through his profile.

Scrolled through and his seems focused on frontend development and cybersecurity. For a region tagged with every negative name there is and supposed backwardness, these are the shinning lights we want to see.
Lads like this are the new face of Northern Nigeria youths the whole world should know and I'm surprised he hasn't gotten any boost.

This is the Nigeria I look forward to, with access to digitisation and learning it shaping our collective future.

And that's why I'm rooting for the candidate who's less likely to keep the youth servile. Peter Obi is that candidate for me. And I hope the candidate you're rooting for in your hearts of hearts has the youth at heart instead of telling us we're too young to take control of our destinies.

----

I have no issue with promoting another web developer so this is his profile: https://www.facebook.com/zubairu.saeed.4 . We haven't conversed but if you can get him to link up with a prominent person from the North, do it. He can be the face of any forward-thinking campaign focused on youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
DeadPresidents:

It’s cool to some people to play semantic games with word salads. Whatever you wanna call it, what’s happening to Southern Kaduna people is ethnic cleansing on a systematic scale. It’s expansionist in nature with the ultimate goal being the displacement of the indigenous people whose abode will promptly be resettled upon by terrorists.

Once again, fück this government and anybody down with them. And if you try to downplay the evil happening with semantics, then i hope you die slow muthafuka.

It has nothing to do with THIS government.

Kaduna Crisis has been going on in some way shape or form for decades.

I'm pretty sure Victor Moses, the former Chelsea baller lost both his parents to Kaduna crisis as a child and had to be shipped to live with family members in the UK.

I also remember Kaduna crisis of 2000, because it led to bloody reprisals in my neighbourhood in Agege.

Bruv, when I say there is no hope for Nigeria, its not because I take particular joy in saying it, its because the problems are too damn much.

In Kaduna, you have fulani herdsmen, you have hardline Muslims, you have Boko, you have Iswap, you have bandits, you have regular criminals. Some of these guys overlap, some dont.

Police in Nigeria are severely understaffed, underequipped, and underpaid. Some of them are criminals themselves.

The armed forces ate stretched to breaking point. There's all kinds of corruption in Abuja.

The borders are more open than the legs of a veteran olosho. There are guns and munitions flowing in from the Sahara. Al Qaeda is very active in Libya and in Mali. There's a civil unrest ongoing in our border neighbours Chad right now.

If you're a politician in Abuja right now presented with the choice of
A. try to boil the ocean, or
B. keep cashing out...

Which will you choose?

When somebody said he wants to recruit 50m youths to the Army they laughed. I even saw people carrying placard stating they don't want to join Army so they're voting for Obi, and this is the pervasive level of ignorance plaguing Nigerian social media right now.

Everybody wants to virtue signal online- Condemn it! Condemn it, as if its words of condemnation that will solve an impossible problem. Btw the reference above is not an endorsement of Tinubu or denouncement of Obi. I'm merely pointing out the sheer silliness of social media groupthink today.

Bro let me remind you that Boko Haram were able to actually claim ownership of a couple local governments a few years ago. The scale of this issue will destroy your brain cells if you sit down to reason it too deeply.

The only hope for Kaduna is a robustly funded and equipped state police, but constitutionally that's impossible right now.

Nigeria is fücked.

In the äss.

No Vaseline

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm pretty sure Victor Moses, the former Chelsea baller lost both his parents to Kaduna crisis as a child and had to be shipped to live with family members in the UK.

I also remember Kaduna crisis of 2000, because it led to bloody reprisals in my neighbourhood in Agege.

Bruv, when I say there is no hope for Nigeria, its not because I take particular joy in saying it, its because the problems are too damn much.

In Kaduna, you have fulani herdsmen, you have hardline Muslims, you have Boko, you have Iswap, you have bandits, you have regular criminals. Some of these guys overlap, some dont.

Police in Nigeria are severely understaffed, underequipped, and underpaid. Some of them are criminals themselves.

The armed forces ate stretched to breaking point. There's all kinds of corruption in Abuja.

The borders are more open than the legs of a veteran olosho. There are guns and munitions flowing in from the Sahara. Al Qaeda is very active in Libya and in Mali. There's a civil unrest ongoing in our border neighbours Chad right now.

B. keep cashing out...

Which will you choose?

When somebody said he wants to recruit 50m youths to the Army they laughed. I even saw people carrying placard stating they don't want to join Army so they're voting for Obi, and this is the pervasive level of ignorance plaguing Nigerian social media right now.

Everybody wants to virtue signal online- Condemn it! Condemn it, as if its words of condemnation that will solve an impossible problem. Btw the reference above is not an endorsement of Tinubu or denouncement of Obi. I'm merely pointing out the sheer silliness of social media groupthink today.

Bro let me remind you that Boko Haram were able to actually claim ownership of a couple local governments a few years ago. The scale of this issue will destroy your brain cells if you sit down to reason it too deeply.

The only hope for Kaduna is a robustly funded and equipped state police, but constitutionally that's impossible right now.

Nigeria is fücked.

In the äss.

No Vaseline
The bolded is laughable and rightly so. Saying we need to recruit massively into the Nigerian army is a no-brainer, anyone with a basic knowledge of security issues that Nigeria faces would point to that as a step in the right direction. Tinubu wasn't laughed at for saying what a lot of persons already agree is the right thing, he was mocked because his 50m strong army yarns betrayed his poor understanding of what constitutes an appropriate number for a country's military. Nigeria can't even afford to recruit 1 million person's into our military, talk more of 50 million.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

B. keep cashing out...

Which will you choose?

Nigeria is fücked.

In the äss.

No Vaseline
As regards the Southern Kaduna issue, it's easy to say what's happening there has nothing to do with this government because we've had similar incidents in the past, but one also has to check how many person's have been killed in previous administrations and compare with what's obtainable today.

I believe the people of Southern Kaduna deserve their own state, as it's become clear that El-Rufai wants to perpetuate a Muslim first policy in the state.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:
The bolded is laughable and rightly so. Saying we need to recruit massively into the Nigerian army is a no-brainer, anyone with a basic knowledge of security issues that Nigeria faces would point to that as a step in the right direction. Tinubu wasn't laughed at for saying what a lot of persons already agree is the right thing, he was mocked because his 50m strong army yarns betrayed his poor understanding of what constitutes an appropriate number for a country's military. Nigeria can't even afford to recruit 1 million person's into our military, talk more of 50 million.

Tinubu said he wanted to recruit 50m youths. He said he would feed them with cassava ewa dodo etc.

Instead of reviewing in tbe numbers and thinking about the desperate times we're in, they went and printed placards like the below, and remixed his words into an admitted banger of a song.

YOU might look at the logistics behind the purported recruitment drive and call it crazy, and I will be right there with you -Those numbers are crazy - but tbe vast majority of people, particularly Obidients, on Social Media don't see it that way...again reference to the placard below.

Every discourse is an opportunity to crack jokes, post memes, and then of course blame APC and say Obi is different, but very few have the memory to recognise that this problem predates APC as a party, or the cognitive ability to realise that this problem will survive subsequent governments to come.

Watch and see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:
As regards the Southern Kaduna issue, it's easy to say what's happening there has nothing to do with this government because we've had similar incidents in the past, but one also has to check how many person's have been killed in previous administrations and compare with what's obtainable today.

I believe the people of Southern Kaduna deserve their own state, as it's become clear that El-Rufai wants to perpetuate a Muslim first policy in the state.

Again bro you are not paying attention if your response is to compare what happened before with what happened now.

Go and check, there are concurrent wars running in multiple neighbours of ours within that circle, much of which has a jihadist component to it, in addition to the usual battles for scant resources in a literal desert.

I don't think you get where I'm coming from. I don't know if you remember the stories of thr janjäweed militias running amok in our country not too long ago.

Basically you have heavily armed, highly experienced combatants who are able move between borders and cause chaos. This is what you're seeing in the North.

Between 2021 and 2022 there have been coups in Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad, Niger - virtually all our Nothern Nighbours are in a state of serious unrest, and that shït is spilling over

How does giving South Kaduna their own state change all of this?

Bro.

Omo.

Where do you even start?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Tinubu said he wanted to recruit 50m youths. He said he would feed them with cassava ewa dodo etc.

Instead of reviewing in tbe numbers and thinking about the desperate times we're in, they went and printed placards like the below, and remixed his words into an admitted banger of a song.

YOU might look at the logistics behind the purported recruitment drive and call it crazy, and I will be right there with you -Those numbers are crazy - but tbe vast majority of people, particularly Obidients, on Social Media don't see it that way...again reference to the placard below.

Every discourse is an opportunity to crack jokes, post memes, and then of course blame APC and say Obi is different, but very few have the memory to recognise that this problem predates APC as a party, or the cognitive ability to realise that this problem will survive subsequent governments to come.

Watch and see.

Nothing short of forced conscription would give us an army 50 million strong. People coming out to reject an idea that purports to recruit that many person's is a valid fear, that can only the laughed off because of its sheer ridiculousness, and not because it isn't a danger to the ambitions of millions of Nigerian youths who have no desire to be a part of the Nigerian army in any shape or form.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:
Nothing short of forced conscription would give us an army 50 million strong. People coming out to reject an idea that purports to recruit that many person's is a valid fear, that can only the laughed off because of its sheer ridiculousness, and not because it isn't a danger to the ambitions of millions of Nigerian youths who have no desire to be a part of the Nigerian army in any shape or form.

OK keep laughing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

OK keep laughing.
The Nigerian army today is estimated at 220K person's. Any idea that seeks to increase that number by approximately 23,000% will always be laughed at.

We def need numbers, and from my layman perspective, even adding 400K person's to the army should give us the bodies needed to send these guys back into the desert.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:
The Nigerian army today is estimated at 220K person's. Any idea that seeks to increase that number by approximately 23,000% will always be laughed at.

We def need numbers, and from my layman perspective, even adding 400K person's to the army should give us the bodies needed to send these guys back into the desert.

I thought he corrected himself and said it was 50,000.

Why are you still holding on to 5 million na? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2022
.... hopefully we gonna put aside emotions on this board one day and start discussing issues deeply, analytically and objectively.

We are in the spirit of Christmas now, I've got no time engaging in senseless, abusive conversation with anyone, at least until January 2023.

I respect Christmas period, as I respect Ramadan period too. Peace must be preached and practiced during these periods.

To dear Christian Brothers..... Merry Christmas.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2022
izzou:

I thought he corrected himself and said it was 50,000.

Why are you still holding on to 5 million na? grin
Na Nihilist bring the 50 million yarns again o, had to push back on it before Agbado online army begin use am prop their guy. I think he actually could have made his point without the Tinubu reference, we def need numbers in the Nigerian army, and 50K person's is a good start. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Recruitment of 50m youths into Army is not possible, even 5m is not possible as well. What I think its possible for Nigeria at the moment is 500k.

We do not have the resources, funds to take care of millions of armed Men, except we want to return the Country back to post Tafawa Balewa Regime.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2022
grin

..... and BAT will be sworn in on May 29, 2023 as Nigeria next President after PMB.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:

50m is a crazy number, and I think the gaffe man gaffed there again, but if the overwhelming response on social media was to laugh rather than consider the starkness of the situation, then like I said keep laughing.

Nigeria is a war on multiple fronts in the North. We're at war in the South East. We're at war in the South West. We're at war in the South South. We're even at war abroad, which is why we heard about donations of Suvs to chadian and Nigerien government

It is the absurdity of the situation that you should be considering, not the absurdity of a crazy proposal.

I want you to let this sink it.
1.A terrorist group attacked a train to Abuja and kidnapped several people on it...and your FG had to pay a ransom for them.
2. A terrorist group came to Abuja to break out their members from Prison. No perpetrators have been found
3. A bunch of foreign embassies had to vacate Abuja and publicly announce an impending attack on Abuja, before the FG was announced it.

All this year.

Keep laughing bro.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2022
I think the 50million youth yarning is like Trumps statements. You have to be able to not take it literally to catch his drift. But na politics time so any gaffe will be used against you.

Only funny thing about it is feeding them with Aghado and cassava. When I picture youths downing bowels of cassava as they prepare to enter sambissa, I just dey laugh. Na old age cause this one.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:
Na Nihilist bring the 50 million yarns again o, had to push back on it before Agbado online army begin use am prop their guy. I think he actually could have made his point without the Tinubu reference, we def need numbers in the Nigerian army, and 50K person's is a good start. grin

I'm not hung up on the numbers. I was discussing the response to it as part if a general reflection on social media patterns in Nigeria.

Like you just said, the answer is to give Southern Kaduna their own state, because the killer herdsmen who typically have no qualms murdering infants would suddenly baulk at crossing newly drawn state boundaries.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:

What do you think is the solution

Do you think a Christian majority state of Southern Kaduna is the solution
Then look at the Christian majority state of Benue and Plateau for hints

There are many factors fuelling insecurity in the country. Look at the climate change, look at what's happening in the west African subregion. The Zamfara video shows a guy who was walking across the border to get high grade weapons to unleash on his fellow Zamfarans who are mostly moslems look at coups all over. Some of these countries literally have guerrilla controlling parts of the country. They need supplies to fund their war, you don't give a jobless man a gun after the initial war what do you think he will do with the gun in this fight over scarce resources

Let's now think about it together. With an already thin security forces. In some parts of the South police dare not wear their uniforms or even resume for work

The problem has been agelong multifaceted and complex
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm not hung up on the numbers. I was discussing the response to it as part if a general reflection on social media patterns in Nigeria.

Like you just said, the answer is to give Southern Kaduna their own state, because the killer herdsmen who typically have no qualms murdering infants would suddenly baulk at crossing newly drawn state boundaries.
The people of Southern Kaduna request their own state because they believe that would give them better control over their safety compared to being in a state where the governor is practicing an exclusionary government that has left them further exposed to these marauders from the desert.

I get the point you're making with the whole inflow of arms and terrorists from the Sahel region, but the perspectives of those being attacked have to be considered too. It's more often than not, always Southern Kaduna, why? These are some of the questions we have to ask ourselves too.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Emaprince:
I think the 50million youth yarning is like Trumps statements. You have to be able to not take it literally to catch his drift. But na politics time so any gaffe will be used against you.

Only funny thing about it is feeding them with Aghado and cassava. When I picture youths downing bowels of cassava as they prepare to enter sambissa, I just dey laugh. Na old age cause this one.

What do you think a Nigerian armed forces should be eating? Fried rice and salad?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

50m is a crazy number, and I think the gaffe man gaffed there again, but if the overwhelming response on social media was to laugh rather than consider the starkness of the situation, then like I said keep laughing.

Nigeria is a war on multiple fronts in the North. We're at war in the South East. We're at war in the South West. We're at war in the South South. We're even at war abroad, which is why we heard about donations of Suvs to chadian and Nigerien government

It is the absurdity of the situation that you should be considering, not the absurdity of a crazy proposal.

1.A terrorist group attacked a train to Abuja and kidnapped several people on it...and your FG had to pay a ransom for them.
2. A terrorist group came to Abuja to break out their members from Prison. No perpetrators have been found
3. A bunch of foreign embassies had to vacate Abuja and publicly announce an impending attack on Abuja, before the FG was announced it.

All this year.

Keep laughing bro.

I've said it many times on this board that we lack the numbers in all our Security forces. Police are seriously understaffed and ill-equipped.

Nigeria Police Force is the worse in the whole world. Only Lagos RRS can be managely called Police Officers in Nigeria, rest are Vigilantes.

Officers of Nigeria Police are doing side hustles because of poor renumeration. For instance, in Lagos, many Police Officers are driving Keke, Mini Buses, and commuting passengers from Mainland to Island on daily basis with their respective private cars.

They are less concerned with security of Lives and Properties, rather they are only after making money to taking care of their families.

I can't blame them cos full Insurance ain't sealed to taking care of their families in case eventuality happens.

Security Challenges in Nigeria are huge, complex and gonna take tough measures, drastic, ruthless decisions to fix up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:
The people of Southern Kaduna request their own state because they believe that would give them better control over their safety compared to being in a state where the governor is practicing an exclusionary government that has left them further exposed to these marauders from the desert.

I get the point you're making with the whole inflow of arms and terrorists from the Sahel region, but the perspectives of those being attacked have to be considered too. It's more often than not, always Southern Kaduna, why? These are some of the questions we have to ask ourselves too.

Benue is more Christian than most SW state same with Plateau and they've never known peace for most of my lifetime

I am a herdsman trying to feed my livestock. Grass in my area has dried up, do you think I will ask for the farmers religion before leading my animals to feast?

The destruction going on within Zamfara between groups that have the same history culture religion is a hint. I am not sure Southern Kaduna is any worse than majority Christian Benue or majority Moslem Zamfara

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

All this year.

Keep laughing bro.
Saying it's an Obidients thing isn't helping. Agbadorians that got hung up on defending the 50 million thingy, you think they were doing so because they remotely understand the enormity of the security challenges which you've here described?

One can recognize the absurdity of the many security challenges we face and still not take kindly to absurd proposals being put forward as solution to the insecurity problems.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:

But its not just Southern Kaduna though is it?

Anywhere Fulani Herdsmen go, this chaos follows.

That's standard.

Then you have the sectarian element as well. Then you have the fact that you have ex-boko, Non-Nigerian fulani killers who run bandit camps, whilst also having boys herding their cattle.

Like this shït is ridiculous

A State in Nigeria only exists for Civil Administration. It does not include a security component, so a new state means nothing bro.

It's why I keep saying that giving the choice, any rational person in a position of political power in Nigeria would continue to amass generational wealth through looting rather than try to sellotape a valley.

Where do you actually start?

For me, if there was a presidential candidate campaigning on the basis of weakening the position he was running for through a return to regional government, I might consider even leaving Nigeria to campaign for him.

Until then, we are going nowhere fast.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:
Saying it's an Obidients thing isn't helping. Agbadorians that got hung up on defending the 50 million thingy, you think they were doing so because they remotely understand the enormity of the security challenges which you've here described?

One can recognize the absurdity of the many security challenges we face and still not take kindly to absurd proposals being put forward as solution to the insecurity problems.

One of the first thing is massive recruitment into the armed forces. You need bodies to defend the country. 50k will be a good start

No one will defend and secure Nigeria if not Nigerian youths

And the irony is that many youths are willing to do it. See anytime there's a recruitment drive how many youths apply bribe some even die trying to get these jobs

We can even reduce the entry requirements to primary school certificate.

You provide jobs and you boost numbers at once
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin grin

PDP BOYS HAVE DRAGGED OBIDIENTS ON TWITTER.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1BdxYyXLdgAxX?s=20

Join if you can.

Local Derby. Newcastle VS Sunderland. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

But its not just Southern Kaduna though is it?

Anywhere Fulani Herdsmen go, this chaos follows.

That's standard.

Then you have the sectarian element as well. Then you have the fact that you have ex-boko, Non-Nigerian fulani killers who run bandit camps, whilst also having boys herding their cattle.

Like this shït is ridiculous

A State in Nigeria only exists for Civil Administration. It does not include a security component, so a new state means nothing bro.

It's why I keep saying that giving the choice, any rational person in a position of political power in Nigeria would continue to amass generational wealth through looting rather than try to sellotape a valley.

Where do you actually start?

For me, if there was a presidential candidate campaigning on the basis of weakening the position he was running for through a return to regional government, I might consider even leaving Nigeria to campaign for him.

Until then, we are going nowhere fast.

grin

..... start writing your ticket bro. You may need to wait till January for arrival cos all Hotels in Lagos are sold out right now.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Theflint1:

I was speaking specifically about the social media wave, which I'm sure you would admit is dominated by Obidients.

That's why I posted this picture of one of them gleefully flaunting this placard as a very specific reference. I'm not talking about all Obidients obviously. I was responding to a post that blamed APC for the Kaduna crisis.

I don't know if DeadPrez is Obidient or care if he is gaan sef, but I wanted to post how Kaduna's problems are beyond the APC, PDP, and Labour, beyond the usual jokes and typical finger pointing, and beyond any of these presidential candidates.

I wanted to lay the matter bare on the ground for us to inspect and see. I'm very outspoken about my hatred for Lord Lugard, who I blame for Nigeria's existence in current form, and I'm also very critical of the 3 messianic complexes being sold in this election cycle.

When I say stuff, I want to provoke you to be mad about the state of that useless country. I wish I could have a chat to the guy who printed this placard below.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to all.
I wish you guys a wonderful season of merriment.
Cheers all.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (5009) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Domainer1999, NerdSciBot, Unlimited22 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.