Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1680185 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (5008) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
obainojazz:
Happy New Year from Australia guys cheesy

Happy new year boss. 1 kangaroo for you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:
Mofo wey konji dey kill even with pancake for face. Ogun go kee you.. You get better luck say your rubbish stunt happen today. Meanwhile, try buy that market wey you dey price since bitchboy.

LOL. Konji? Sex? Looking like me means women throw themselves at me daily and beg for sex. Virtually or physically. In comment sections and directly via inbox begging to get intimate.

But I turn most down. Only a man with no self-control allows every fantasing woman get beneath the sheets with him.

You spend to draw women or grovel in their inboxes. They beg me to give them attention with no cost from me.

Don't worry about my sex life - I never discuss it publicly. There's no point cheating on my lady. At least I haven't found a valid reason to. smiley

Like Will Smith, we live in different words!

[Images removed[

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Larride, I accept your challenge! Just unfortunate you chose a match day for this.

Larride,How dare you?
Who born you to compare the yellow teeth stained drug baron with a visionary and the saviour of Nigerian democracy Mr Peter Obi.
A man that has been highly recognised in whatever field of endeavour he ventured into.

Imagine comparing the governor of the decade to an ex convict. A drug baron, a man who couldn't step foot in America for decades!
A criminal of international repute. A stain to the Nigerian name.

Only a wicked soul would want a man with criminal reputation who can be blackmailed by powers that be, who would further ruin our already dented reputation to be the number one citizen.
Grow a conscience man! GROW A FUCKING_ CONSCIENCE.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

Ruggedity himself don talk. Baba I twale!
If any of them talk anyhow they collect from your hand no capping. cheesy
The one and only baba sege. cheesy
Ogbeni calm down o....I loyal o...

That aside...e no really clear when people dey carry nonsense bants enter real life when cattarh still full to nose..
Dem no know say men dey fall for trivial things like "friendly insults"...

Street bad gong n fuckup can neva Lai lai sour.... Evey odd men dey vex by default n with just groundnut of #100 men dey waste...

I dey vex plenty for men wey dey form "agbaka" untop matter wey no suppose enter fire...

Na only God be Superman o..n na who hide well be Rambo o......

To avoid better pass to beg for forgiveness o....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

E don do na. Ejoor. Na so so bitchboy bitchboy we just dey hear since early mo mo. Abeg make una just comot offline, take small break. Na beg we dey beg.

Bitchboy is the new disstroy. F00lish and clueless yoot wey ogun go kee.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
OasisX:

Happy New Year..... Jazz Man.
Ose bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Happy new year boss. 1 kangaroo for you
Cheers bros cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
How many times would it be revealed that Peter Obi outperformed the yellow teeth stained drug baron in every metric of governance relative to resources.

I salivate to think would become of Lagos today if a man like Obi held the keys to that state. Lagos would be measuring with Cairo and Johannesburg, not states that are worth less ten times and doesn't share the historical advantages and positioning of Lagos.

Lagos would have been heaven with Obi in charge.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

E remain 1 minute na grin
which one minute �
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Okija man. Sure guy! Blessed 2023 bro.
Happy new year big bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Happy new year Nwata anayo eze 1 n'okija cool
EZE afo juru cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

LOL. Kongi? Sex? Looking like me means women throw themselves atbme daily and beg for sex. In comment sections and directly via inbox begging to get intimate.

But I turn most down. Only a man with no self-control allows every fsntasing woman get beneath the sheets with him.

You spend to draw women or grovel in their inboxes. They beg me to give them attention with no cost from me.

Don't worry about my sex life - I never discuss it publicly. There's no point cheating on my lady. At least I haven't found a valid reason to. smiley

I was defo right all along... Like Will Smith your woman is in love with another man while your pancake face is busy simping. She's fvcking a younger boy while your pancake face is busy simping. I can even bet she's got a round table where they address your simping... You empty mudafvcker. You're just a Fvcking bitchboy!

You never start to post screenshots of your lowlife cvnts. Fvcking cvnt!!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Baba don lay foundation o..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Larride fall out here and see for yourself how this modern day saint is 10 times your yellow teeth stained drug baron.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

Larride,How dare you?
Who born you to compare the yellow teeth stained drug baron with a visionary and the saviour of Nigerian democracy Mr Peter Obi.

When we say these obidients are borderline mental patients, they look at us strangely

The beatification of Saint obi continues

I don't want to even comment on the rest of the garbage in the post

I guess the obidients are growing desperate. We have disstroy promising us a fable about the prevalence of gbomo gbomo and ritual killings.

We have donj telling us apc is sponsoring Simon Ekpa

Now he is transferring the story of Atiku being unable to travel to the US to Tinubu

Ride and lie for Saint obi the real hero of naija democracy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Imagine the propagandist\ C and P merchant Oasis showing off a Lagos state local government achievement to compare with Anambra state. As if the propagandist doesn't know that some local governments in Lagos does earn more than Anambra state as a whole.

When propaganda is all you have, you forego critical thinking.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:
How many times would it be revealed that Peter Obi outperformed the yellow teeth stained drug baron in every metric of governance relative to resources.

I salivate to think would become of Lagos today if a man like Obi held the keys to that state. Lagos would be measuring with Cairo and Johannesburg, not states that are worth less ten times and doesn't share the historical advantages and positioning of Lagos.

Lagos would have been heaven with Obi in charge.

Your Peter obi who could not tackle erosion in his state grin grin grin

God forbid bad thing. Keep your brewery shilling, failed road building container economy hero in the east abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

When we say these obidients are borderline mental patients, they look at us strangely

The beatification of Saint obi continues

I don't want to even comment on the rest of the garbage in the post

I guess the obidients are growing desperate. We have disstroy promising us a fable about the prevalence of gbomo gbomo and ritual killings.
We have donj telling us apc is sponsoring Simon Ekpa
Now he is transferring the story of Atiku being unable to travel to the US to Tinubu

Ride and lie for Saint obi the real hero of naija democracy grin grin

The borderline mental patients here are wicked souls like you that think that Nigerians deserve to give APC another 8 years.

Wicked souls that think that a man of criminal repute should be the face of this country after experiencing Buhari.

You guys are not just wicked but downright pyschotic. Religious bias no grew una see clear road.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
obainojazz:
which one minute �
you said it at 17.59
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

The borderline mental patients here are wicked souls like you that think that Nigerians deserve to give APC another 8 years.

Wicked souls that think that a man of criminal repute should be the face of this country after experiencing Buhari.

You guys are not just wicked but downright pyschotic. Religious bias no grew una see clear road.

If you cannot do anything try leave your projection behind in 2023. You after all are the one who was wishing a fiery death in a plane crash on your hero or democracy. We recognize that you are a rabid tribalist bigot. Do not however assume we are all cut from the same coat of bile as you.

We are also yet to hear about whether Peter Obi's running mate condemn the murder of Deborah. I would have thought this would be important to someone who cannot stop ragging on Amoto over this.

Are you not worried that in addition to running with former pdp criminal saint obi is also running with hardened fanatics?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
OasisX:

cheesy

...... LMFAO!

Even a Local Government Chairman shouldn't call these nonsense Achievements. 8yrs for God's sake!!! Our Lady of Lourdes ko our Lady of Fatima ni.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a big hospital around the Ozubulu-ihiala axis. I think it is one of the few hospitals equipped to deal with leprosy patients in Anambra. So it is not a small hospital .
Key word is that Obi renovated it. It was a hospital built by a private entity (Ezeego I think ) but Obi massively revamped it (I think it was in co operation with Catholic church)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

I was defo right all along... Like Will Smith your woman is in love with another man while your pancake face is busy simping. She's fvcking a younger boy while your pancake face is busy simping. I can even bet she's got a round table where they address your simping. .. You empty mudafvcker. You're just a Fvcking bitchboy!

You never start to post screenshots of your lowlife cvnts. Fvcking cvnt!!! cheesy cheesy

You have a wife and (a) child(•ren)? You should be more worried about why you have been online all day and they don't care what you are doing. It's not like they are yours anyway so why bother?

You are projecting how you found out the kids aren't yours. It took you 2 hours to do what you said would be 5 minutes. Every single time. So she got tired and found comfort in Malam Aminu's embrace.

You are in the inboxes of women begging or sucking up to faceless ones. They chase me. That's my reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

LOL. Konji? Sex? Looking like me means women throw themselves at me daily and beg for sex. Virtually or physically. In comment sections and directly via inbox begging to get intimate.

But I turn most down. Only a man with no self-control allows every fantasing woman get beneath the sheets with him.

Wahala

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

You have a wife and (a) child(ten)? You should be more worried about why you have been online all day and they don't care what you are doing. It's not like they are yours anyway so why bother?

You are projecting how you found out the kids weren't yours. It took you 2 hours to do what you said would be 5 minutes. Every single time. So she got tired and found comfort in Malam Aminu's embrace.

You are in the inboxes of women begging or sucking up to faceless ones. They chase me. That's my reality.

Here we go... Lol

You go learn the hard way. Enuff said.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nah
Involving families to score stupid banter points is madness
If you are down go down alone angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Here we go... Lol

You go learn the hard way. Enuff said.

Bug off! Do it! You want to go personal about our women? I can dish it well too.

By the way, here are two women fighting over me in the comment section.
I live a different reality in the intergender relations.
We live in different worlds, Stupidiggz!

Game on!

[Images removed[
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:
Larride, I accept your challenge! Just unfortunate you chose a match day for this.

Larride,How dare you?
A man that has been highly recognised in whatever field of endeavour he ventured into.

Imagine comparing the governor of the decade to an ex convict. A drug baron, a man who couldn't step foot in America for decades!
A criminal of international repute. A stain to the Nigerian name.

Only a wicked soul would want a man with criminal reputation who can be blackmailed by powers that be, who would further ruin our already dented reputation to be the number one citizen.
Grow a conscience man! GROW A FUCKING_ CONSCIENCE.

Too many shalaye.

Pick a date and time you are convenient with and let's get the ball rolling.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

I was defo right all along... Like Will Smith your woman is in love with another man while your pancake face is busy simping. She's fvcking a younger boy while your pancake face is busy simping. I can even bet she's got a round table where they address your simping... You empty mudafvcker. You're just a Fvcking bitchboy!

You never start to post screenshots of your
lowlife cvnts. Fvcking cvnt!!! cheesy cheesy

Fûck around and find out. You began with the personals about family. I'm game to dish it out.

Cry me a river!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

This bro dey overrate woke ladies sha...... LMFAO

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na wa o.....Ibime come and call these men to order..
Since morning fa!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Fapemz: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kudos for keeping the thread going guys. I am power Solution and i retire people 's generator. Recommend me to friends and colleagues. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (5008) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Tochex101(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.