Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,891 members, 7,895,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1680474 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (5008) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fapemz:
Kudos for keeping the thread going guys. I am power Solution and retire you you generator. Recommend me to friends and colleagues. Thanks

This must be the seo disstroy keeps selling to his principals cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
empty threats and insults hia nd dia sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This must be the seo disst.roy keeps selling to his principals cheesy

2022 and you don't know the difference between SEO and batteries? For a guy who posts laptops, why not type in the word into the browser to learn more instead of being ignorant?

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is my forté though. Along with web development, pitch decks, brand paraphernalia design, UI design, business/content writing and digital brand marketing , I offer them in a full package as a brand identity creation and management bumper pack.

6-in-1 service offer. But managed by one tech brand.

Every single brand needs that to scale in the largest market which is the internet.

Brands prefer tech firms/ techies who offer the full brand identity package as they know they just have to call one person/company and all their brand identity problems are resolved instead of calling different professionals. smiley

Get informed, my jerrycan friend.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
This cross over night go sweet oo

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

2022 and you don't know the difference between SEO and batteries? For a guy who posts laptops, why not type in the word into the browser to learn more instead of being ignorant?

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is my forté though. Along with web development, pitch decks, brand paraphernalia design, UI design, business/content writing and digital brand marketing , I offer them in a full package as a brand identity creation and management bumper pack.

6-in-1 service offer. But managed by one tech brand.

Every single brand needs that to scale in the largest market which is the internet.

Brands prefer tech firms/ techies who offer the full brand identity package as they know they just have to call one person/company and all their brand identity problems are resolved instead of calling different professionals. smiley

Get informed, my jerrycan friend.

My point precisely

You have been bragging about all the hits to this thread as if it is some sort of ground zero for political gladiators . And you have probably sold this same idea to your principals - but ultimately the people reading and engaging are battery hustlers and their ilk.

If this thread had the engagement you keep on claiming it had, it would have been overrun by now with new ids. But even the old political monikers from 2015 and before rarely show here.

As far as I am concerned you are more business development than actual techie - which is why rather than advice others on how to get good, how to actually develop skills, you tell them to focus on marketing which is basically how to bs clients into buying your services.

We literally saw this two days ago

Sell to the customer first and worry about providing the solution later.

You have that down pat as like donj you are fully capable of meaningless streams of word salad with just enough technobable to wow tech illiterates

Most actual professionals on this platform every once in a while comment and insert themselves into threads where their craft is being discussed. But not disstroy whose only contributions are empty platitudes about the 'business' end.

It is election time, and you have probably built - (or much more likely outsourced the building of ) websites for your governor candidate principals - and organized a bot farm to give them the illusion - your site is the most searched site of all the candidates - we are winning

Enjoy your cash out time tongue

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

Peter Obi track records............ LMFAO

“How Peter Obi tried to frustrate my government, he left N127bn debt”– Obiano

https://equitymedia.com.ng/2022/08/28/how-peter-obi-tried-to-frustrate-my-government-he-left-n127bn-debt-obiano/

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

This becomes more so in the light of the revelation that in Obi’s so called N75 billion handover are embedded all manner of moribund and toxic assets which he cleverly reported as profitable investments in the handover note.

For instance, Obi’s reportage of the 16.5% equity stake in emenite, a fibre cement roof and ceiling manufacturing company set up by the premier of the old Eastern Region, Dr M.I. Okpara, which was shared between the five states that made up the as part of the trumpeted investments he had handed over to Obiano is nothing but pure fraud.

Observers also complained that it speaks volumes about Obi’s vaunted integrity to realize that he also reported that he had invested the sum of N3.5 billion in Interfact Beverages Limited, when in reality what he invested was N1.4 billion only.

This followed Obiano’s announcement that his administration would soon revise the discrepancy to reflect the actual equity stake of the state in the company.

Other dead bodies buried in Obi’s handover note include the N9 billion involuntary investment in the Nigerian Independent Power Project, conceived in 2004 by the Obasanjo regime which the Federation Account was charged to fund on behalf of the 36 states. One wonders how this investment could have found its way into Obi’s phantom savings that he handed over to Obiano in cash.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Other components of Obi’s “famous” N75 billion cash handover include the N4 billion estimated value of the land resources of Anambra State on which the oil installations of Orient Petroleum Resources stands which he “cleverly” converted into the state’s shareholding in Orient Petroleum Plc and quickly reported as his own wise investment while in actuality, the only investment in the company when Obi handed over was the N100 million invested by former governor Chris Ngige who also issued the C of O for the land.

Another embarrassing falsehood reported as part of the N75 billion cash handover is the Federal Government refund to Anambra State on the repair of federal roads in the state which stood at N10 billion during Obi’s regime.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
It smacks of utter mischief to report this debt owed the state by the Federal Government as a part of the cash handover as the Federal Government has yet to clear the debt while the Obiano regime has responded to more distress calls on federal roads in the state, pushing the debt overhang now to N43.8 billion to date.

Indeed, Obi’s ill-advised decision to speak up on the actual amount he left his successor has blown up on the faces of his admirers who cringe at the embarrassing inconsistencies in his accounts which  now dangles between N75 billion and N48,626 billion. At this rate, many political observers bet that Obi may not have any reputational capital left by the end of the current electoral campaign in Anambra State.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
cool

..... make I add more sauce for it to jolly and yummy.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/gov-obiano-peter-obi-war-words/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/20/obiano-finally-opens-up-alleges-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-for-sponsoring-his-election/

https://guardian.ng/news/obiano-inherited-n185b-debt-from-obi-says-umeh/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

.........................................................................................

TRACK RECORDS OF PETER GREGORY OBI. First of his Name, Harry Potter of Obidients Movement, Incoming President of TwitterNG and Nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
OasisX:
cool

..... make I add more sauce for it to jolly and yummy.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/gov-obiano-peter-obi-war-words/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/20/obiano-finally-opens-up-alleges-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-for-sponsoring-his-election/

https://guardian.ng/news/obiano-inherited-n185b-debt-from-obi-says-umeh/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

.........................................................................................

TRACK RECORDS OF PETER GREGORY OBI. First of his Name, Harry Potter of Obidients Movement, Incoming President of TwitterNG and Nairaland.

Nerd interjection

Harry Potter was a hero, not a fraud. He stood for what he believed in time and again

As a guy who read the Harry Potter books and watched the movies it would be better we called him gilderoy lockart the fraud from the chamber of secrets who basically deceived a lot of people that he was a hero

A handsome hustler if you will - which tracks as every other day we are being reminded about how handsome Peter obi is. tongue

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

No one ever spoke good of him until recently. He was rated most useless Governor of Anambra by Indigenes and Residents.

He was called a Betrayal, berated by Party Leaders [of APGA]. His Successor and present Governor exposed him as a professional fraud.

He has no one to point at as Mentee, except his Chief Advisor at Upper Iweka. He left behind no worthy Legacy.

Infrastructure, especially roads he built have washed away..... LMFAO!

Never again......... we gonna fall for cheap propaganda to electing our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

As a guy who read the Harry Potter books it would be better we called him gilderoy lockart the fraud from the chamber of secrets who basically deceived a lot of people that he was a hero

grin

Yay has it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

My point precisely

You have been bragging about all the hits to this thread as if it is some sort of ground zero for political gladiators . And you have probably sold this same idea to your principals - but ultimately the people reading and engaging are battery hustlers and their ilk.

If this thread had the engagement you keep on claiming it had, it would have been overrun by now with new ids. But even the old political monikers from 2015 and before rarely show here.

Actually, the over 246,000 views in 6 months is no fluke. The guest readers per day increase by the minute. The active posters aren't more than 30. With 2 alternates on the average, that's 60. Multiple that by changing IPs using different browsers etc Just a few thousand from us.
You should read a little on web analytics.

As far as I am concerned you are more business development than actual techie - which is why rather than advice others on how to get good, how to actually develop skills, you tell them to focus on marketing which is basically how to bs clients into buying your services.

We literally saw this two days ago

My portfolio link is on my Facebook page and you just need to Google my name. Web development is my real love. I code.
Naturally, I learnt to do UI.
Later on graphic design was the next.
SEO was important to website visibility to I have to learn that too.
Content/copywriting came next. social media optimisation and management was necessary.

I had to learn business writing and pitch decks as I was reaching out to brands and seeking interest in the digital products I am building registered Y-Combinator.
All these and you have a full (digital) brand identity professional.

But if you follow Paul Graham of Y-Combinator or Andrew of MicroAcquire this minutebon Twitter, they'd tell you the most important skill for a startup founder is marketing. I had to really learn that part.

The founders of PayStack and Flutterwave did their own marketing but are hardcore coders.

In Founder's Circle, you are told you must be the face of your company.

You should be able to meet Dangote this minute and pitch your idea about redistributing Dangote Spaghetti and Noodles through your platform in 5 minutes. It means you'd learn to market, write pitches and sell your brand.

Mark Essien is one of the most famous programmers in Nigeria with Hotels.ng but he's the biggest marketer of HNG and the Hotels.ng brand.

Nobody would ever be as passionate about your tech firm startup like you.

Freelancers or employee programmers don't have to worry about marketing but it demands more for us founders.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

Even his Predecessor confirmed him as Balotelli - why always him..... EL O EL!

Anambra roads constructed by Peter Obi are all washed off –Ngige

https://punchng.com/presidency-anambra-roads-constructed-by-peter-obi-are-all-washed-off-ngige/

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
If you are a technical founder (who codes) and you don't know marketing/pitching, you will suffer. You will also be at the mercy of your co-founders as you'd need them for everything.

They must be part of every negotiation and discussion with partners or venture capitalists. Every document must go through them.

Learn marketing. Follow the man behind all the big brands, Paul Graham, like PayPal, Brex and every other big tech brand. He would tell you you must learn marketing as a founder.

You should run a tech startup if you don't know marketing. It's dead in arrival. Forget Nairaland debates or arguments.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

As a guy who read the Harry Potter books it would be better we called him gilderoy lockart the fraud from the chamber of secrets who basically deceived a lot of people that he was a hero

There are so many frauds in that universe though from Quirell to Barty Crouch to Peter Pettigrew etc.

However I think Obi is really more Akin to Voldemort than any other Potterverse villain, especially Lockhart for this simple reason

Lockhart was a perceived hero who was later discovered to be a memory thieving fraud.

Obi however, like Voldermort spent much of his tenure being an absolute villain that current obidients and muggles alike wished dead....until somehow they came close to power and the Rita Skeeters of this world began to refurbish their image

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

Peter Obi has finally spoken on the decay of infrastructure in Anambra state. According to the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, he is not to blame for how the infrastructure he left behind was maintained.

The former Anambra state governor said the problem lies in the inability of his successors to maintain the roads.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1502561-why-infrastructural-decay-anambra-state-peter-obi-reasons/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola, I like exposing ignorance.

Let's Andrew the programming tech founder of MicroAcquire, the biggest platform to sell tech companies and startups telling you marketing is the most important skill for a tech founder.

If you can't market, don't bother being a founder. A tech founder especially. Except you have multi-millions to throw away.

You really should focus on petrol. These things are beyond you.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ah. What's all these dragging.

Even German Soldiers and English Soldiers stopped fighting in WW1 on cross over day.

Make una calm down. Stop taking people prisoners. grin

Even me sef calm down on Cross over day. I wish to drag that i-diot today. That fooooolllllll. But I am calm. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:
Ah. What's all these dragging.

Even German Soldiers and English Soldiers stopped fighting in WW1 on cross over day.

Make una calm down. Stop taking people prisoners. grin

Even me sef calm down on Cross over day. I wish to drag that i-diot today. That fooooolllllll. But I am calm. grin
Use diswan calm down small b4 e burst

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Segedinho:

Use diswan calm down small b4 e burst

My leader. May you walk and never stumble.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:

My leader. May you walk and never stumble.
You are karied ......brotherman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
GloriousGbola, I like exposing ignorance.

Let's Andrew the programming tech founder of MicroAcquire, the biggest platform to sell tech companies and startups telling you marketing is the most important skill for a tech founder.

If you can't market, don't bother being a founder. A tech founder especially. Except you have multi-millions to throw away.

You really should focus on petrol. These things are beyond you.

It is easy to follow different tech internet celebrities and parrot them word for word. A few months ago you would have been spamming us with quotes from Sam Bankman fried. A year ago you would have been spamming with quotes from Elon musk.

I do not have any interest whatsoever in following you. All your interactions here have shown you have a huge chip on your shoulder which forces one to wonder just who you have something to prove to. I am younger than you, I am more handsome than you. I make more money than you, I have more chicks in my inbox than you. A broken record /skipping mp3.

One has to wonder what the over compensation is for. Below average height? Bullied in school? Missed out on the hot chicks? Small peepee? Ugly duckling?

As to all your empty founder talk - We have seen this play out over and over, where people focused on marketing rather than an actual service. It happened in the 90s with the dotcom boom which eventually went spectacularly bust.

It happened with bankman who ultimately has a lot in common with you.

It also says a lot about you that you cannot decsibe your vision, but have to quote someone else's vision . I guess that is better than a meaningless wall of gibberish text that you normally have dropped so let's be thankful for that at least

On top of that, for all your empty talk of marketing, you have left sango and the Lagos you claim your parents resided in for the low hanging fruit of politicians from your home state. I mean Seun osewa could make it ota, and he did it without any marketing tongue. But then that is the difference between form and function.

Why? Because You need tech illiterate clients. It shows in your posts. Since everytime you post to assume that you are privy to some secret knowledge. Imagine the bizarre effontery of thinking only you know the meaning of seo.

Feel free to wallow in your empty self importance and your services to Nigerian politicians (those paragons of virtue who you will help to change Nigeria)

Embrace your tech bro and stop pretending to be anything more than a hustler cashing in on the poliitcal season.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
nihilistjnr:

There are so many frauds in that universe though from Quirell to Barty Crouch to Peter Pettigrew etc.

However I think Obi is really more Akin to Voldemort than any other Potterverse villain, especially Lockhart for this simple reason

Lockhart was a perceived hero who was later discovered to be a memory thieving fraud.

Obi however, like Voldermort spent much of his tenure being an absolute villain that current obidients and muggles alike wished dead....until somehow they came close to power and the Rita Skeeters of this world began to refurbish their image

Hmmmm

You are right. Las Las the Peter obi supporters are all death eaters trying to disguise their nature and push their principal onto the general public.

And there are definitely more than a few Dolores umbridges among them as well. The cancel and bully brigade

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
This epah no dey rest,workrate like ngolo kante...always trying to insert himself into every beefs and vawulence...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omo.. CBN dey move mad

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nonsense. When you are ready we would share workscreens, LinkedIn profiles, Facebook profiles and portfolio websites and more. If you are game let's post all these details about ourselves this minute.

A dimwit who doesn't even know what SEO means wants to discuss about being a tech founder.

Yes, I have a chip on my shoulder. Confidence and grit about what I pitch to clients come naturally. You should be able to walk into any place and fill it with your presence. Reel out information and convince people to patronise the services you offer.

An idîot who has never built a business and go through the pains but gets a salary oblivious about the headache of running the company isn't fit to debate startups.

Just ask any of these guys here to give you my Facebook name. That's all you need. My pinned post is of some of my clients acknowledging what I do. Heck! My portfolio website is on my profile.

In tech, googling can't save you. You either know it or you don't. You can either code or you can't.

Again, marketing is the most important skill if you want to monetise your skill as a tech founder. All tech founders are beginning to realise that.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
I have noticed the seeming agism on this thread or section though. The middleaged or old men have a seething hatred or disdain for youth.

Take Gloriousgbola who is a self-admitting fat old man who doesn't work out - his very own words. Every single thing about youthfulness pisses him off.

Exactly the kind of pushback and disdain traditional media and analog professionals have for those at the forefront of the digital age. Don't hate on young people. You had your time in our shoes 20 or 30 years ago. Accept your reality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (5008) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.