Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,912 members, 7,895,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1680885 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (5008) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2023
reccy:

New year, new beginning. I don't want to do this anymore. I honestly apologise for have engaged you in such argument.

You see this advice below, I really want to to do it. I want to take it up from this first day of the new year.

Amoto94:
reccy avoid using your time to engage in unnecessary e-brawl I will advise you to avoid social media and use your spare time to learn valuable skills; time flies and you will regret wasting your free time years later.

I need everyone support in form of how i can start, the tools, advice, recommendations, projection and any form of support!

I will like to reduce my time online to fully concentrate on the skills.

Once again, I'm sorry.

All swords in their sheath. Hands are shaken. I am sorry too, senior man. Good luck in your endeavors.

Healthy dragging from today!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year!

Wishing this year brings more individual and collective fulfillments as citizens and the citizenry.

- To the partisan political debaters: Here's to more strength as you'd need it while we debate about better ways to forge ahead as a country.

- To the religious fanatics: I hope 2023 helps you realize humanity is the only religion and our nomenclatures of Christians, Moslems or Otemists shouldn't diminish our humanity in anyway.

- To those quick to threaten others here: May 2023 make you realise vindictiveness is a 2-way street and everything you've worked for could be lost in the course and cause of setting yourself up to be guilty before the law or the jungle, and how easily words can be twisted on the internet.

And to the jerrycan crew: More petrol into your gallons. Even in the midst of scarcity, may the gates of all fueling stations be open to you.

Here's to knowing when to draw the line, spotting opportunities, and maximizing them for good. Welcome to 2023! smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2023
The Weyrey up there drag all of us including himself. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2023
disstroyy:
Happy new year!

Wishing this year brings more individual and collective fulfillments as citizens and the citizenry.

- To the partisan political debaters: Here's to more strength as you'd need it while we debate about better ways to forge ahead as a country.

- To the religious fanatics: I hope 2023 helps you realize humanity is the only religion and our nomenclatures of Christians, Moslems or Otemists shouldn't diminish our humanity in anyway.

- To those quick to threaten others here: May 2023 make you realise vindictiveness is a 2-way street and everything you've worked for could be lost in the course and cause of setting yourself up to be guilty before the law or the jungle, and how easily words can be twisted on the internet.

And to the jerrycan crew: More petrol into your gallons. Even in the midst of scarcity, may the gates of all fueling stations be open to you.

Here's to knowing when to draw the line, spotting opportunities, and maximizing them for good. Welcome to 2023! smiley
What nonsense is otemists? You no wan get sense even in a new year. Better stop coining silly words that only exist in your tiny brain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year to everyone and happy birthday to nihilistjnr and OdunHarry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2023
reccy:
GloriousGbola, izzou, A001, iamoyindamola, DeadPresidents, raumdeuter , Nihilistjnr, amoto94 and others who I could not mentioned..... I appreciate you all for your immense contributions that have shaped my decisions..... Eshe gan ni.

I have decided to start with Data Analysis, possibly with Excel.

But how possible it is to learn these concurrently?

Data Analysis
Coding and web development
Cloud, devops
Programming language
Computer graphics designing?

Good luck bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2023
See prophecy. Lols. Erratic weather pattern. Some people no go get sense in a new year taking these conmen seriously grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2023
2023 is a go..

Otem be praised!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Hope Harry Potter starts the New Year on a good note by defeating Nottingham Forest today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year Peeps.

Happy birthday Nihilistjnr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2023
A001:

What nonsense is otemists? You no wan get sense even in a new year. Better stop coining silly words that only exist in your tiny brain.
Why this Otem mentions dey pain you like this

Na wao

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2023
grin grin
Otem the slayer of Allah and Yahweh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
grin grin
Otem the slayer of Allah and Yahweh
I thought Otem was merciful and he only caged Allah and Yahweh?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

I thought Otem was merciful and he only caged Allah and Yahweh?

Why did he cage them, is otem running God zoo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Segedinho:

Why this Otem mentions dey pain you like this

Na wao
Ask Google.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Otemic anger grin grin
Naso sege collect now now

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Why did he cage them, is otem running God zoo
Are u questioning the almighty Otem?

Mind Ur words else u would be caged like Allah and Yahweh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Are u questioning the almighty Otem?

Mind Ur words else u would be caged like Allah and Yahweh
May otem bless you
Thank you brother in otem

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
A001:

Why the mention of Otem dey always trigger you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I have a cousin working in the data space. Imma place a call to him to see what worked for him.
Thanks boss.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it all depends on how much time you have available , how determined you are , the resources available to you and er how sharp/bright you are [some people are A, B C and some can go from A to F like poof)

also, [this is my own personal experience] you need to give yourself specific tasks. most of the stuff have learnt right from school has been needs based, so to speak. i started learning to use word properly during my IT when i was preparing my IT report. i started learning CAD because i did not want to depend on drafters and shakara , i learnt 3d modelling because i identified a need for proper presentation of concepts to management . i got deep into ms project scheduling when a colleague called me with a unique challenge

eg if you have to create a website, you will learn what works , what tools to use etc.
and when you run into challenges - use google.

you can come here - but also use google - this is because you will eventually find forums and blogs full of experts who have years of experience and have no qualms sharing tips, guides etal. also because oyibos for the most part do not have a poverty mentality. too many of us as nigerians try to monetize info and knowledge.

it will also keep you grounded. it is easy to be come the resident expert one eyed king among the blind, but being on platforms with OG gurus will make you realize there is so much more to learn.

you want to learn a programming language - id say go for python for starters - but i think nihilistjnr can say better

for computer graphics - the adobe suite [photoshop, illustrator etal ] are the most popular graphics design apps, then there is corel draw. there is also serif affinity . without being too long winded - within the graphics space, there are 100s of products that do the same thing. [i just listed three prominent families) some are paid, some are free. the adobe creative suite is the industry leader - but it comes with a steep learning curve. though that again really depends on you.

cheers and let me stop the long winded talk

Highly noted. I appreciate boss.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Otemic anger grin grin
Naso sege collect now now
I weak o....

The Otem issue don even begin look more stupid than it was...

Hope "it" no go vex begin cage mortals o....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Segedinho:

I weak o....

This right here is confirmed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin

..... you're not worshipping Otem, but touch not the anointed......... HELL O HELL

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Why the mention of Otem dey always trigger you?
You should know by now I don't support false propaganda.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Disstroyy..... I enjoyed the piece you put up there, happy new year to you and all Obidients family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

..... you're not worshipping Otem, but touch not the anointed......... HELL O HELL
He say na propaganda grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Segedinho:

I weak o....

You and your ilk don start folly in a New Year with false propaganda.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Senseless fools cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He say na propaganda grin grin

grin

...... don't mind him. He's first convert of Otem. Check his moniker, it speaks for it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin

His God = OtemAtùm
Religion = Otem
Practitioner = Atum

His Moniker = A001 = Atum 001 = first Convert.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy Birthday to you Chief

EmmanuelScott1:

Happy birthday sir cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (5008) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: seankafor(m), patrickmuf(m), RevFrEbuka(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.