Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1681394 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (5008) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Spurs don concede. Hope they drop some points today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
A001:

There are well-known Yoruba atheists now. And I'm not an atheist but an agnostic.

It's the atheists that can best answer your question.

The agnostic position says God is unknown not inexistent. Two different things.

We are not talking about yoruba atheists or agnostics

There are also Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians

You are an advocate for tradition

You are speaking against imported belief systems

You are knocking others for adopting other belief systems

So please do tell where agnosticism or atheism or deism features in Yoruba culture.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
A001:

Ode, you mentioned this moniker, and quote and mention mean the same thing in this context.

Look for another lie, Nairaland's resident copier bot. Very soon, you'll resume your copy-and-paste job.

grin

..... Baba Omugo. Your context or mine? Look at this blockhèad sha, Agba o ko gbon lo dodo..... LMFAO

I repeat I only mentioned your silly moniker, but didn't quote you first. This is fact...... buffoòn.

Quote in Nairaland context is clear to everyone.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin

Announcement; una should prepare to wail "copy and paste merchant" wella, coz what I'm cooking eh..... LOL!

E o ti ri nkankan. I will choke most of you off this Platform las las before Election.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

We are not talking about yoruba atheists or agnostics

There are also Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians

You are an advocate for tradition

You are speaking against imported belief systems

You are knocking others for adopting other belief systems

So please do tell where agnosticism or atheism or deism features in Yoruba culture.
There are many aspects of Yoruba tradition, and religion is one of them. But I don't advocate worshipping of any deity or God.

I don't support ritual human sacrifice. I don't support supernatural or spiritual beliefs. So I don't promote these aspects.

I only support and promote a few aspects of the local cultures that are reasonable and with scientific backing most importantly.

I've made that clear in my past posts. I don't support or promote any religion be it local or foreign or in any form.

Religion serves no real purpose for people and is only a mere political tool of control used by the powers that be to own and control slaves (religionists).

I promote the local cultures generally not only Yoruba culture, with the exemption of the superstitious and religious aspects in those cultures.

Even as an agnostic, I don't subscribe to a particular philosophy. I've my own philosophy that guides my actions daily, and I read wide.

Atheism and agnosticism, like many fields of science and philosophy, are not well developed in the Yoruba culture and language.

That's why I champion and promote any campaign that seeks to translate philosophical and scientific works to Yoruba language.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..... Baba Omugo. Your context or mine? Look at this blockhèad sha, Agba o ko gbon lo dodo..... LMFAO

I repeat I only mentioned your silly moniker, but didn't quote you first. This is fact...... buffoòn.

Quote in Nairaland context is clear to everyone.
As I said before, stop mentioning me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
A001:

As I said before, stop mentioning me.

grin

Orubebe....... louder!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
The bot is better ignored.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Who is this one again
Awon bot yi sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:

Did you read the contents at all?! I am not sure you do, co if you did, you won't be shouting propaganda ish.

I've said it yesterday already, that Peter Obi is incoming President of TwitterNG and Nairaland nah .

Is this your way of crying. grin grin
Because omo if this poll is anything to go by, it means your propaganda here has been entirely useless!!
Look at the poll and tell me you're not crying. grin
This poll is amongst us here oo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Spurs don collect 2.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Because omo if this poll is anything to go by, it means your propaganda here has been entirely useless!!

grin

I envy your passion for online polls sha. Dude..... 55 days to go. Let's keep pushing and winning over Fencists to our respective camps.

You've done well for Peter Obi on this board cos you seem stubborn to give up like many of your comrades.

Fire on bro..... you're doing well, but you'll learn election ain't won on social media soon. 55 days to Reality bro.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin

Donjazet2..... do you know I get PVC and will likely vote in February?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:

I envy your passion for online polls sha. Dude..... 55 days to go. Let's keep pushing and winning over Fencists to our respective camps.

You've done well for Peter Obi on this board cos you seem stubborn to give up like many of your comrades.

Fire on bro..... you're doing well, but you'll learn election ain't won on social media soon. 55 days to Reality bro.

Your tears are goddamn salty bro. grin cheesy. I want more!! Don't stop.

It must be painful to realize that no one takes you seriously. grin

Like how can a poll be conducted four months apart and you've won absolutely nobody to the evil side? grin cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
New year poll grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
TrebleChamp:
New year poll grin

grin

Ooin...... una just dey win for everywhere.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

Your tears are goddamn salty bro. grin cheesy. I want more!! Don't stop.

It must be painful to realize that no one takes you seriously. grin

Like how can a poll be conducted four months apart and you've won absolutely nobody to the evil side? grin cheesy

grin

..... glad you like my salty tears bro. If I decide to shed sugary tears, are you still gonna drink it?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Donjazet2..... do you know I get PVC and will likely vote in February?

It seems like you forgot that I told you my entire extended family is giving Obi block votes. grin

Every single soul eligible to vote in my family did their PVC. Obi is getting 183 votes from us.
Guess what, in last elections many did not vote, many of us were split. Today all of us are waiting at the polls with our PVC.

You see this PVC Obi get am.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Ooin...... una just dey win for everywhere.
The margin is what cracks me up everytime....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
TrebleChamp:
The margin is what cracks me up everytime....

grin

.... if Social Media can be real, other Contestants would have given up since, coz Peter Obi will win before 12pm.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
TrebleChamp:
New year poll grin

The man is loved soo much by the masses.
I've never seen something like this before..

If he were not an African, he would be the times person of the year. grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

It seems like you forgot that I told you my entire family is giving Obi block votes. grin

Every single soul eligible to vote in my family did their PVC. Obi is getting 183 votes from us.
Guess what, in last elections many did not vote, many of us were split. Today all of us are waiting at the polls with our PVC.

You see this PVC Obi get am.

183 votes? That's huge bruh. You have tried. It's a pity it will amount to nothing coz Obi will come 3rd.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

This your poll is not fair

Switch it up. Make the likes for Tinubu and shares for Obi grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

The man is loved soo much by the masses.
I've never seen something like this before..

If he were not an African, he would be the times person of the year. grin

grin

.....common, you shouldn't have posted that kinda image, coz I believe you are a straight-forward man.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
reccy:

Living legend!!!! Abundant blessings bro.

This year needs to be better than last year.

Here’s a list of things I plan to get better at this year:

1. SQL
2. Practical algorithms & Data structures
3. Systems programming
4. Typescript
5. AWS services

Here’s my setup a couple of days ago. Wrote code to solve a classic computer science problem called “N-Queens”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:

.....common, you shouldn't have posted that kinda image, coz I believe you are a straight-forward man.

You mean this. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Itsrm:

This your poll is not fair

Switch it up. Make the likes for Tinubu and share for Obi grin

grin

......don't mind him. Its intentional. He wanna monitor those that gonna click share for BAT, expose their identities and go hard on them.

Don J omo Ogbon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

You mean this. grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

..... you're not serious! LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
DeadPresidents:

This year needs to be better than last year.

Here’s a list of things I plan to get better at this year:

1. SQL
2. Practical algorithms & Data structures
3. Systems programming
4. Typescript
5. AWS services

Here’s my setup a couple of days ago. Wrote code to solve a classic computer science problem called “N-Queens”

grin

You're a big man nah. You should be drinking Azzul not Don Simon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

You're a big man nah. You should be drinking Azzul not Don Simon.

Needed light stuff because if I add Azul join that problem, I fit enter street grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
cry

Otem punish Spurs and Harry Kane. Akkant take it no more. I'm gonna sell Kane right away from my FPL Team.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
OasisX:
cry

Otem punish Spurs and Harry Kane. Akkant take it no more. I'm gonna sell Kane right away from my FPL Team.

Straightaway.

Conte na werey. Kane costs too much for his output (not fully his fault sha)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (5008) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, ToyinDipo(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.