Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1747365 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (5146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ellexy:
As funny as it may be man surely knows the way of honour and it has gotten him to where he is today.

Honour and El Rufai in the same sentence šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ellexy:
As funny as it may be man surely knows the way of honour and it has gotten him to where he is today.
It's a thing of shame, the other 35 governors that have gotten to where he's gotten to didn't have to be doing this hypocritical kneeling.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Me that has collected 30k already. My vote is equal to your vote plus 30k to be doing renovation work on NL.

Hopefully, this month will be better for my online bambiala

You forgot twitter too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tataffo:

You forgot twitter too

Omo! U carry the guy for mind gan o grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tataffo:

You forgot twitter too
Hahahaha....what the hell šŸ˜
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

BlueRayDick GloriousGbola izzou lemme see how una wan chop lunch today

Me I get steady access to cash at zero cost , I no get problem at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Haba mana. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Interesting analysis on the front page.

The dramatic decline in Tinubuā€™s chances may not necessarily be a gain for Atiku Abubakar. Indications are that Rabiu Kwankwaso has excellent vote-catching skills, which he is deploying in the North-West zone. He is running a good campaign, is not too old, is in full control of his faculties and has bragging rights, given his good governance records from his two terms as Kano State governor. Kwankwaso remains a contender in the race.

The other contender is Peter Obi of the Labour Party who has shown himself to also have a creditable path to Aso Rock. He has galvanised youth enthusiasm and support and appears to have already secured the votes in the South-East and South-South. He is also making significant gains in non-Muslim parts of Northern Nigeria, as well as having a strong base in Lagos.

Atiku-Okowa AD

As the elections approach, the four leading candidates remain on course to realise their ambitions. The APC candidate, Bola Tinubu counted his eggs ā€“ 21 APC governors offering to deliver their states ā€“ too early. The days of governors ā€œdeliveringā€ their states are over. Under the BVAS electoral regime, voters, citizens, deliver votes to who they want. Thanks to INEC for the great work. The PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar, nonplussed at losing five of the fourteen governors in his camp, now has his eyes on inheriting the famous 15 million voters that Muhammadu Buhari used to have in his pocket. Not so fast, says Rabiu Kwankwaso, I am the popular one in the zone and I will get the votes for my NNPP. Meanwhile, Peter Obi is running an excellent campaign telling young voters, in particular, that for too long, politicians have promised and failed to deliver positive change and he is the real purveyor of change. May the best candidate win.

https://www.nairaland.com/7554734/2023-campaign-still-four-horse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Omo! U carry the guy for mind gan o grin

shocked

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
"Naira redesign will hurt politicians the most"

Please, how many of you have seen politicians on atm queues so far?

When we were saying this daft policy will affect the ordinary masses more some of you said we are anti people, that we don't want the progress of the country. Most atm machines are no longer dispensing cash, and the few that are dispensing has unfathomable crowd of people waiting to access them.

If you withdraw 5k from pos now you'll be charged 1k. 10 for 2k, 25k for 6k.., and so on.
When you remove all these charges from money is it not finished?

Are you people still shining teeth over this policy?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
I'm certain that, had cbn not shifted the deadline for the expiration of the old currencies, Nigeria would've descended into anarchy by now. The country would've been burning!

They better reverse this useless policy now before it turns into something else in the coming week. They want to stop vote buying, really? Are they trying to tell me that Nigerians cannot reject bribe??! Does anybody force people to accept bribes to vote?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Elder0001:
"Naira redesign will hurt politicians the most"

Please, how many of you have seen politicians on atm queues so far?

When we were saying this daft policy will affect the ordinary masses more some of you said we are anti people, that we don't want the progress of the country. Most atm machines are no longer dispensing cash, and the few that are dispensing has unfathomable crowd of people waiting to access them.

If you withdraw 5k from pos now you'll be charged 1k. 10 for 2k, 25k for 6k.., and so on.
When you remove all these charges from money is it not finished?

Are you people still shining teeth over this policy?

But ur candidate Atiku has come out to support the same ā€œanti-peopleā€ policy .

Are u still voting for him based on ur personal reasons ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tataffo:

You forgot twitter too
Nairaland sha...

My eyes are paining me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tataffo:

shocked

But why is he Okechukwu in Zenith bank and Ikechukwu in union bank tho ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's 2023, and people are still debating that idiotic butt fucker with mental problem?

Fascinating.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

į»Œmį»!!! This one don turn professional o...... LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

But ur candidate Atiku has come out to support the same ā€œanti-peopleā€ policy .

Are u still voting for him based on ur personal reasons ?

This is an unnecessary question. Godwin Emefiele, The CBN governor, whom works for the APC led government is the one in charge of this currency redesign and its implementation, not Atiku.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Elder0001:
I'm certain that, had cbn not shifted the deadline for the expiration of the old currencies, Nigeria would've descended into anarchy by now. The country would've been burning!

They better reverse this useless policy now before it turns into something else in the coming week. They want to stop vote buying, really? Are they trying to tell me that Nigerians cannot reject bribe??! Does anybody force people to accept bribes to vote?

Why e dey pain you...Your candidate can afford dollars na,after all he did it at the primaries...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

But why is he Okechukwu in Zenith bank and Ikechukwu in union bank tho ?
Might be a typo. Ikechukwu is the consistent name, with the middle and surname. So it will surely be a typo.

Omo..but many naija really take this online begging as a career. Isnt that a scam on its own?

Dropping account number randomly on celebrity pages hoping luck may shine on you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tataffo:

Why e dey pain you...Your candidate can afford dollars na,after all he did it at the primaries...

Are people forced to accept the dollars?! Can't you reject bribe? That is what you're literally telling me right now. If someone offers you money to vote for him or her you cannot reject the money and vote for your conscience.

What a disgrace
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
OasisX:
grin

į»Œmį»!!! This one don turn professional o...... LMFAO
Na bat supporter. They are easily bought with money.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

You go shock

Yam 10k old note, 7k new notes
Beer 1k old note 700 new notes
Okpo daybreak 10k old note, 8k new notes

Shebi our sharp guy nezzjnr don dey use new note nack babes
kekekekekekekekekekekeke grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emaprince:
Might be a typo. Ikechukwu is the consistent name, with the middle and surname. So it will surely be a typo.

Omo..but many naija really take this online begging as a career. Isnt that a scam on its own?

Dropping account number randomly on celebrity pages hoping luck may shine on you.

As far as he's not kidnapping or robbing people, nothing wrong in what he's doing. This is one of the reasons why I believe money is the most important thing in this world. Get that paper no matter what, whether legal or illegal is none of my business. If you have conscience in this country you might not survive.
People blame seankafor for doing yahoo, but same people laughed at him when he was begging for crumbs on social media. Nobody helped him. It's better to be a yahoo boy than to be a laughing stock online due to begging.

If ikechuku decides to start yahoo tomorrow because of this lack of humanity and denigration, I hope nobody would preach unnecessary sermons to him because life in Nigeria is tough, therefore one needs to be rough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Elder0001:

This is an unnecessary question. Godwin Emefiele, The CBN governor, whom works for the APC led government is the one in charge of this currency redesign and its implementation, not Atiku.

So now itā€™s suddenly an unnecessary question .

Are we also the CBN governor that drafted the policy ? U asked if we are still shining teeth on the new policy and I had to point it out that ur own presidential candidate is also shinning teeth on the same policy .

Maybe u should call ur candidate out fess for supporting ā€œanti-peopleā€ agenda before coming here to chat BS . In fact ur presidential candidate asked the CBN not to accede to any further request to extend the deadline beyond 10th February 2023:

[b]The cashless policy and reduction of the cash in circulation has many advantages and every patriotic Nigerian should support the CBN on this. It will help to reduce the flow of illicit funds in our economy. It will help to defeat the funding of terrorism and deter the circulation of drug money in our economy. It will help our fight against corruption.

ā€œMore importantly, a cashless economy will help to save and grow our democracy. Those who have devised several means of buying votes in the coming elections and using money to corrupt the electoral system as well as destroying the principle of one man, one vote and the goal of a credible, peaceful, free, and fair poll are the ones shouting against the cashless policy and naira redesign.

ā€œThe anti-democratic elements who are pretending to be democrats are the ones ganging up against the CBN because of the currency redesigning and the cashless regime it seeks to enthrone. They have been scheming and lobbying day and night to frustrate the policy. Now, their new measure is to lobby for a second postponement of the deadline for the change of currency. I urge the CBN and the government to ignore their antics. The CBN should not succumb to the current pressure.[/b]

https://punchng.com/why-cbn-shouldnt-extend-naira-swap-deadline-atiku/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web&amp

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emaprince:

Well, I donā€™t think itā€™s a scam if he doesnā€™t add imaginary sob stories to the account dropping. If he just drops account number for giveaway and does random online begging; I donā€™t think itā€™s a scam.

It just makes him an eligible candidate for banter anytime he challenges his ā€œchiā€ on the social media space

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Elder0001:

Are people forced to accept the dollars?! Can't you reject bribe? That is what you're literally telling me right now. If someone offers you money to vote for him or her you cannot reject the money and vote for your conscience.

What a disgrace
Better hungry never catch u for 3 days so tey u go dey huck ur thumb like gala.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Elder0001:

[s]Are people forced to accept the dollars?! Can't you reject bribe? That is what you're literally telling me right now. If someone offers you money to vote for him or her you cannot reject the money and vote for your conscience.

What a disgrace [/s]

Thrash, ask career beggers like nostradamus1 if he has any conscience left
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
We must deliver Lagos

I don't know if this is completely true

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

We must deliver Lagos

I don't know if this is completely true

Dayo who are the "we" being referenced here?
And what is the message of this post?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Dayo who are the "we" being referenced here?
And what is the message of this post?

Is it possible for you to avoid me? The same way you told nihilistjnr to avoid you.

Avoid my post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2023
If this extends to next week,it will turn out as a vote buying policy by Buhari,Emefiele and the APC govt...

Create the demand for cash, buy their vote with cash... Enefiele is a card carrying APC member the last time we checked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is it possible for you to avoid me? The same way you told nihilistjnr to avoid you.

Avoid my post

Dayo, Nigerian elections are not just games like football, where it is just for viewing pleasure and entertainment.
Nigerian elections determine the shape of our society and inadvertently people's life here.

It is disheartening to see you continue to make a complete mockery of what we should be doing.

It is unfathomable, how someone supposedly smart, saw the chaos, the disunity, the suffering in the country and ran away from them and after getting to that place of comfort, turn around and start fostering and advocating for the same factors that have brought Nigeria to where it is.

I cannot for the life of me fathom how someone in a home in Texas would assiduously concern himself with such trivial issues such as rabid tribalism online.

Just look at you now, posting a very divisive message, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "WE MUST DELIVER LAGOS". And then posting the bad leaders of an eastern region?

Was the aim not geared towards mocking igbos specifically in line with what you've been doing for years.

HOW CAN YOU NOT REFRAIN FROM SUCH DIVISIVE NARRATIVES? WHAT IS TO GAIN BY HEATING UP THE POLITY LIKE THIS?

And as far as you continue to make derogatory efforts towards our society and country, misleading and gaslighting people towards making a bad choice that affects not just the country but me included, I will continue to see you as a threat to our society and to myself.

You can see that I do not engage you in other threads you're also as active as me, be it american politics thread or Chelsea thread. I avoid you but as far these elections are concerned and you continue to meddle negatively, I will call you out every opportunity that presents itself.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (5146) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, yokiti, DeadPresidents, BlueRayDick and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.