Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609377 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Itsrm:

So if the POS operator pays 400 naira tfare to the bank and 400 naira from the bank to withdraw 10k then queues on the line for 5 hours before he gets money, how much do you think is fair for him to charge those of us he's saving from that 800 naira transport and 5 hour queue.

Bear in mind that the 10k is all he can withdraw on one ATM card and remember that he has to go to his banks ATM machine no matter how far it is.

grin

Bruh.... from what I heard from home, they're giving out old notes not new notes and most of them are getting supplied by Gas Stations, Motorists, Traders nowadays.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Segedinho:

As per d new POS charge...if u know what they have to pay or go thru before having lil cash to dispense...

You won't be sarcastically criticizing them....

It just shows you how far Oasisx is from our reality.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who'd ever thought that I will see this day, when DonJ get blown away by his comrades on a sunny day, now I'm lost and don't know what to say? I hope Broda Phillips is on standby to provide funds for DonJ to runaway, welcome to crazy And a better day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Bruh.... from what I heard from home, they're giving out old notes not new notes and most of them are getting supplied by Gas Stations, Motorists, Traders nowadays.

You think they collect the money free of charge? Just ask them what they go through to get that money.

As I type this, both POS operators close to my house have closed shop for days now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

Oh, because I don't have a one-track mind and believe different truths on different issues can exist?
If you believe two truths can exist, why then have you been shouting "Enough" grin on every post?

Just like Donj, you agree that there have been attacks on Igbo-dominated areas in elections past. While you prefer to see these as attacks on places that didn't vote in line with the wishes of BAT, others might choose to see it as an attack on Igbo's and they are entitled too to that opinion, after all, it's Igbo-dominated areas being attacked.

DissTroy:

You are the one with a victim mentality. You are the one who has always insisted everyone is out to get the Igbos and is prejudiced against them. All one has do is local-search "TheFlint1 tribalism/tribalist".
You can do better than just one hit, I'm sure there should be at least 10 of these.

DissTroy:

I do not come on here to seek validation from you or seek to make friends. Never have.
That we agree on certain issues (including the presidential candidate we support) doesn't make us kindred spirits who have to agree on issues. We aren't friends or buddies either. We are not. Just people who debate in and exchange ideas. Get that clear.
I don't know why you feel the need to say the above and it's actually funny because your day-long rant has been because you're insisting on people seeing things the way you've chosen to see them.

DissTroy:

Shelve the tribalism issue everytime and stop orgasming every time Kevin Spacey brings it up. It's a tired narrative. Your victim mentality every time is nauseating. If nobody calls you out, I will.
I don't have any issues with you calling me out for whatever it is you think you're calling me out for, same way I don't expect you to see you crying over my mentions when it seems like I'm calling BAT out for running an ethnically charged election. A politician doesn't have to be a tribalist or religious bigot before they decide to use tribalism/bigotry to win elections. I for one have said I don't see BAT as a tribalist, but to say he won't use tribalism to his advantage if it will help him get votes is silly. Same way Peter Obi is jumping from church to church to get Christian votes is the same way BAT has used Yoruba ethnic nationalism and subtle tribalism to get Yoruba votes, it's what it is, the job of a politician is to win elections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Itsrm:

It just shows you how far Oasisx is from our reality.
He doesn't understand the reality of Nigerians presently....

All in d humour of throwing jibes to Obi.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Omo gas is a very dangerous substance oo 🙆
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
OasisX:
grin

POS Operator. Bruv..... new Nigeria is possible. Vote Peter Obi for President.

Customer: How much are you charging for ₦10k?

POS Operator: As per ₦ Scarcity, e hard to get money for biz now o. Na ₦2k sha.

Customer: A new Nigeria is indeed possible.
Honestly this is not supposed to be a laughing matter. Nigerians are finding it really hard this period.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Segedinho:

He doesn't understand the reality of Nigerians presently....

All in d humour of throwing jibes to Obi.....
I'll spend 5 hours getting what used to take me 30 mins to get and I should then come and sell it at the old price because I dey vote Peter Obi...lol

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ellexy:
Do you have any counter evidence on the case?
This is such weak evidence as no bees were shown to attack the man.

Besides, beekeepers can train bees to converge at a certain point. Certain materials such as a flower with a pleasant scent, banana can attract bees.

What happened in that video is purely physical. Nothing spiritual.

Then, Uganda has high rates of crime and corruption, meaning the juju is ineffectual.

I don't know why the typical African sees natural phenomena as spiritual without investigating them first.

Juju is not real.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

You heard? In this period of cash scarcity. If you were a motorist, would you be giving your cash to POS operators? So you self no need am..or you no get friends and families that needs cash.

Do you know the seriousness of this cash scarcity? You are just far away shinning teeth..downplaying everything.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Everybody dey collect today🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

If it is that easy.. why do people go to POS...why not meet these set of people u mentioned, for as smaller fees

Them no want mk profit too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Theflint1:
I'll spend 5 hours getting what used to take me 30 mins to get and I should then come and sell it at the old price because I dey vote Peter Obi...lol

Anything to downplay/gaslight Obi and exonerate BAT ....

Either them dey lie to am or he just dey manufacture words from his arse...

🥴🥴

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Itsrm:

You think they collect the money free of charge? Just ask them what they go through to get that money.

As I type this, both POS operators close to my house have closed shop for days now.

Omo..... hopefully enough cash will be in circulation starting from Monday.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Clueless and confused government. Dey wan run a cashless economy and most traders aren't accepting transfer.

POS operators dey collect 1000 naira on a 5000 naira withdrawal. Fuel dey sell for as much as 400 naira per liter.

Buhari dey work overtime to make life extremely hard for Nigerians. And BAT wan election. Lols.

Expect more protests in the coming weeks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerian man who went viral for producing electric cars in Borno on a shoestring budget, has launched a factory in Abuja to produce 2000 units of the electric vehicles. Mustapha Gajibo named the vehicles “Kaande”.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
A001:
Clueless and confused government. Dey wan run a cashless economy and most traders aren't accepting transfer.

POS operators dey collect 1000 naira on a 5000 naira withdrawal. Fuel dey sell for as much as 400 naira per liter.

Buhari dey work overtime to make life extremely hard for Nigerians. And BAT wan election. Lols.

Expect more protests in the coming weeks.
Hope you will lead it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Our client urgently requires the services of a Male Factory Account Officer.

Location: Ajah , Lagos.(Only those staying around Ajah will be considered

Salary: N120,000 - N150,000

Qualified candidates should send their CVs to vincintoire@gmail.com using position as title.
Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or relevant field
- 2 - 3 years experience in similar position
- Professional certification like AAT etc is an added advantage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Segedinho:

If it is that easy.. why do people go to POS...why not meet these set of people u mentioned, for as smaller fees

Them no want mk profit too
bro knowledge Is scarce..

Do you know I can't remember last I went to post

When I go to buy fuel, I always transfer excess and collect the remaining change in cash..

Highest I tip off the attendants with little token
.. it's that easy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
seankafor:

When I go to buy fuel, I always transfer excess and collect the remaining change in cash..

.. it's that easy

I don't think you have bought fuel lately.

Many stations are declining transfers because of network glitches. Either you bring your card or your cash. No cashback again, for all I have been to

For every customer with cash, there are over 4 with card.

This knowledge no dey work lately
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
seankafor:

.. it's that easy
Lols...ur logic no dey work again o...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
izzou:

I don't think you have bought fuel lately.

Many stations are declining transfers because of network glitches. Either you bring your card or your cash. No cashback again, for all I have been to

For every customer with cash, there are over 4 with card.

This knowledge no dey work lately
that's because you guys are going to mushroom stations ⛽

If you go to meg stations, you will find small cash and you will able to pos them even if it's 5k

Did that today..

Although the queue na die shaa.. no go lie
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
We are our own Enemy.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
The United States shot down on Saturday what it says was a Chinese spy balloon after the object drifted over the US for several days and then sailed out over the Atlantic Ocean. Source:,CNet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

Pa Adebanjo presence at Obi's rally in Abeokuta was a huge boost. Ooin.... organic crowd at the event was so massive.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Theflint1:

If you believe two truths can exist, why then have you been shouting "Enough" grin on every post?

Just like Donj, you agree that there have been attacks on Igbo-dominated areas in elections past. While you prefer to see these as attacks on places that didn't vote in line with the wishes of BAT, others might choose to see it as an attack on Igbo's and they are entitled too to that opinion, after all, it's Igbo-dominated areas being attacked.

You can do better than just one hit, I'm sure there should be at least 10 of these.

I don't know why you feel the need to say the above and it's actually funny because your day-long rant has been because you're insisting on people seeing things the way you've chosen to see them.

I don't have any issues with you calling me out for whatever it is you think you're calling me out for, same way I don't expect you to see you crying over my mentions when it seems like I'm calling BAT out for running an ethnically charged election. A politician doesn't have to be a tribalist or religious bigot before they decide to use tribalism/bigotry to win elections. I for one have said I don't see BAT as a tribalist, but to say he won't use tribalism to his advantage if it will help him get votes is silly. Same way Peter Obi is jumping from church to church to get Christian votes is the same way BAT has used Yoruba ethnic nationalism and subtle tribalism to get Yoruba votes, it's what it is, the job of a politician is to win elections.

He sees your point but has an axe to grind so at this point he's better ignored. Let's focus ahead on our joint goal to see obi on that chair.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Meanwhile, buhari has taken us international. grin cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
This true??

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Yeah, Gas stations re mostly their suppliers and it's not free.

I know a POS operator that bought 600k naira for 60k.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
These pictures of little finger will always be funny🤣

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
These pictures of little finger will always be funny🤣
As funny as it may be man surely knows the way of honour and it has gotten him to where he is today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.