Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609938 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2023
When all you have is a hammer (tribalism) every scenario looks like a nail (tribalist)

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Don't forget nihilistjnr

We are treating it on case per case basis today . cheesy

After he address izzou matter and apologize , he will move on to nihilistjnr, then Raumdeuter .

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands . If Donjazet2 wants to act as the moral police on this thread , he must swallow his pride , apologize to all the people he has used tribal slur against (including Ngige) , then we will now compel those people that he has been policing around to tender unreserved apology and we can all move on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Walahi wahala too much for this thread

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Nairaland Kevin Spacey grin grin grin grin

🔥🔥🔥

True to form for the self proclaimed asshole.
I know why I keep issuing out warning after warning. E get why..

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Okay. So when will U own up to ur fault of calling izzou okoro-Hausa ? Abi u have addressed that one too and we didn’t know ?

Where did I call him okoro Hausa?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Where did I call him okoro Hausa?

Barrister nihilistjnr esq. please help me with the case file of izzou vs Donjazet2 bordering on the defendant calling the plaintiff an igbo Hausa man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
From someone who encourages child rape.

What I found out about myself after years of reflection is that I GENUINELY HAVE A TALENT FOR ANTAGONIZING PEOPLE!

I know how to say things that push people's button and grinds their gears.

I MAKE FUN OF DISABILITIES AND WEAKNESSES.

I laugh at jokes in poor taste.
Even when I am quiet, I have a face that people want to punch.

I AM AN ASSHOLE AND I LIKE IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
And kaiser soze proceeded to show these posters what spam really was. He spammed the their old posts , their new posts their shit posts the posts of people who owed them money, the posts of people who owed them beef...

Until the thread had been turned into a barren empty wasteland of meaningless high resolution screenshots, a callback to a darker time - a time when the mapster desecrated intelligent conversation with an iron fist of satellite images

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Barrister nihilistjnr esq. please help me with the case file of izzou vs Donjazet2 bordering on the defendant calling the plaintiff an igbo Hausa man.

Where is it bad to ask one if his father is Hausa? Why would you interpret it as bad?

I could have easily asked if his father was ikwerre or ika or gbagi or Ibibio.
You have to see that it is your own mind that has made asking if his father was Hausa derogatory. Do you think being Hausa is derogatory?

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Blueraydick with this latest development of exposing banks and different attacks
By Monday there will be circulation of new notes I can't believe some banks are actually hiding these notes for what
We are wicked in this country

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoPQMhgL_tT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick with this latest development of exposing banks and different attacks
By Monday there will be circulation of new notes I can't believe some banks are actually hiding these notes for what

Watch how the APC guys here would still come and pin this on Emiefele
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
In as much as my message is being digressed into other nonsenses.

Let's never forget why I'm doing what I'm doing.

This below is EXACTLY what I'm calling out.

In campaign stump speeches in Yoruba in the Southwest, Tinubu has been increasingly recoiling into his ethnic shell. For example, on Thursday in Osogbo, he said to a mammoth crowd: “Omo oko ni wa, a kii se omo ale [We are sons of our fathers; we are not bastards]. Awa la gbe won de be [We put them in power]. Awa l'a maa ro po won [We are the ones that will replace them].” That was clearly a dig at Buhari and his inner circle.

On Friday in Ekiti, he repeated the ethnic nationalist themes that have now become his customary style of campaigning when he speaks in Yoruba to a Yoruba audience. "This election is yours. It is the election you will use to liberate yourselves,” he said. “They want to turn us into servants. We are not servants.” That’s obviously not the language you would expect of the candidate of the ruling party.

The trope of slavery and servitude is an emotionally persuasive dog whistle in Yoruba nationalist politics. It evokes images and sensation of "Fulani domination" without mentioning it, and galvanizes a united ethnic front, particularly because Buhari and his cabal who are against him, and Atiku, his closest challenger, are Fulani people. In other words, Tinubu’s latest campaign style is straight out of “Yoruba Nation '' playbook.

A Yoruba friend who helped me translate Tinubu’s stump speeches said Tinubu “is actually preparing the West for a resistance.” And he may be successful because, at least on the surface, his grievance is valid. He and the Yoruba supported Buhari and his “Fulani” people to ascend to power on condition that their gesture would be reciprocated after eight years.

I am very sure every western person here can distinguish between attacking tinubu's talking point and attacking Yorubas. Tinubu does not speak for or represent all Yorubas.

Such tribal tones are for his tribalistic followers like dayo to lap up, who then go online and start advocating for people of other tribes who left their "red soiled region" to go back or be put in slave labor camps.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Shebi I tell una say bankers wicked pass politicians , una think say I dey play . It’s from my experience with bankers .

I dealt with a case of a banker defrauding the bank of about 126m, resigned successfully and japa successfully in my line of work. There are are even two guys that cleared various third party Cheques amounting to 863m naira ….. These are the bankers most people think are not capable of sabotaging the CBN policy and diverting New notes ?

Banks have the new notes , not as much as they usually have the old notes but they certainly have some. For reasons best know to them they aren’t paying it out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Where is it bad to ask one if his father is Hausa? Why would you interpret it as bad?

I could have easily asked if his father was ikwerre or ika or gbagi or Ibibio.
You have to see that it is your own mind that has made asking if his father was Hausa derogatory. Do you think being Hausa is derogatory?

The screenshot below is for your attention.

Izzou posted that he believes igbos in the southeast hate Tinubu , but he also believes Tinubu would not sideline them as he had done back in Lagos where he appointed igbos into his cabinet and even allowed igbos contest and win legislative seats in the state (all of which are true )

Now instead of u bringing facts to counter his points or disagree with his position on Tinubu as at June 2022, what did u do?

You told him barefaced that sometimes he talks as if he was named izuchukwu by an hausa man . Meaning he must be an igbo bastard to have given u that kind of reply that does not align with ur thought of how an igbo man should react in such situations .

U see my friend , u are as guilty as everyone u spam here with their screenshot . Just do the sensible thing of desisting from spamming here with ur screenshots/ur tribalist agenda narrative and let us have conversations like adults should on a public forum .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Shebi I tell una say bankers wicked pass politicians , una think say I dey play . It’s from my experience with bankers .

I dealt with a case of a banker defrauding the bank of about 126m, resigned successfully and japa successfully in my line of work. There are are even two guys that cleared various third party Cheques amounting to 863m naira ….. These are the bankers most people think are not capable of sabotaging the CBN policy and diverting New notes ?

Banks have the new notes , not as much as they usually have the old notes but they certainly have some. For reasons best know to them they aren’t paying it out.

the weird thing about so much of this bank fraud is that it seems the ogas at the top are implicated - because these cases are rarely prosecuted.
we had a case where our CFO was casually sharing her work credentials, and a lower staff in her team was using these to buy forex for the company. it blew open because the company made a forex request after one of these clandestine requests had been honoured. the official were like we just sent you guys something last week what is happening?

meanwhile the employee, a real james bond type who had been salting away cash while living a simple life - had his escape plans and japaed.
[this was 2016/17]. the REAL irony our ogas at the top reached out to him and rehired him [after sacking the CFO]. they wanted to understand EXACTLY how he did it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

My boss also told me this kind of story because they are using our software, he was the one that exposed the loophole
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The screenshot below is for e your attention.

Izzou posted that he believes igbos hate Tinubu , but he also beloved Tinubu would not sideline them as he had done back in Lagos where he appointed igbos into his cabinet and even allowed igbos contest and win legislative seats in the state (all of which are true )

Now instead of u bringing facts to counter his points or disagree with his position on Tinubu as at June 2022, what did u do?

You told him barefaced that sometimes he talks as if he was named izuchukwu by an hausa man . Meaning he must be an igbo bastard to have given u that kind of reply that does not align with ur thought of how an igbo man should react in such situations .

U see my friend , u are as guilty as everyone u spam here with their screenshot . Just do the sensible thing of desisting from spamming here with ur screenshots/ur tribalist agenda narrative and let us have conversations like adults should on a public forum .
He literally questioned izzou paternity 😡😡
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the weird thing about so much of this bank fraud is that it seems the ogas at the top are implicated - because these cases are rarely prosecuted.
we had a case where our CFO was casually sharing her work credentials, and a lower staff in her team was using these to buy forex for the company. it blew open because the company made a forex request after one of these clandestine requests had been honoured. the official were like we just sent you guys something last week what is happening?

meanwhile the employee, a real james bond type who had been salting away cash while living a simple life - had his escape plans and japaed.
[this was 2016/17]. the REAL irony our ogas at the top reached out to him and rehired him [after sacking the CFO]. they wanted to understand EXACTLY how he did it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

At times some of the frauds are perpetuated by staff who report glitches that don’t get sorted out nor given attention at all because some oga doesn’t rate the opinions of subordinate.

One guy defrauded a bank because the oga no dey listen to advice . The guy as a fresh graduate out of school in the process of going through training mentioned an observation he felt was an anomaly but part of the curriculum he was passing down to them.

The oga shit him down in the training and asked him to shush 🤫 . The guy just didn’t bother and passed banking school and got employed as ET.

Years later after he had resigned and relocated to dem Afrodoc country/continent , it was discovered he perpetuated a fraud that run into millions . When he was mailed , he didn’t even deny it; he then narrated how he was shushed by his instructor whom he was trying to point the vulnerability in the system to. He even recommended that they should sack the man cos he’s not fit to train young and bright minds 🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He literally questioned izzou paternity 😡😡

Can u imagine; our morality police
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Can u imagine; our morality police

When you consider the fact that donj is 101% projection 🤐😶
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
The victim is ready to testify, my Lord

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

When you consider the fact that donj is 101% projection 🤐😶

afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Classical case of projection. No wonder he is repping diagnosis set.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
izzou:
The victim is ready to testify, my Lord

Show us on the doll where the mender touched you 🍒/🍑/🍆

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Now this the height of it all!

MC Oluomo writes INEC for them to allow him transport sensitive electoral materials

https://www.nairaland.com/7553201/mc-oluomo-writes-inec-allow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

MC Oluomo writes INEC for them to allow him transport sensitive electoral materials

Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thread on fire. 🌋💣🔥

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Why are bankers holding back money? Are they selling it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
FBS:
Why are bankers holding back money? Are they selling it?

They are just the convenient scapegoats. It's like Oga wey dey sleep and na the gateman dey get attacked by people

If you mop up 2 trillion and release 400bn that is a deficit there so what can bankers do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Imagine the audacity... Shey dem dey give goat yam make e transport undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Excelboi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.